Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Swinney inspirational ESPN postgame interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,771

TNET: WATCH: Swinney inspirational ESPN postgame interview

Jan 8, 2019, 12:02 AM

WATCH: Swinney inspirational ESPN postgame interview

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney says Clemson's 44-16 win over Alabama should serve as an inspiration to others. The Tigers head coach gave an impassioned postgame re Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Swinney inspirational ESPN postgame interview

Jan 8, 2019, 11:40 AM

Dabo is 100% correct, and that is without Jesus, this type of success isn't possible. Dabo proved that with his faith in Jesus, God gave him the strength to command the attention of all the people that said he couldn't do what he said he would do if it was God's will when he took the job as HC at Clemson. He has been through a lot getting Clemson to this point, and he stood firm with his faith and his love for Jesus. Dabo has done at Clemson what schools that equal the size of Clemson don't do. Just look at his record at Clemson, and he had never even been a coordinator before becoming a head coach, and he has done all that has been done in 10 years, but the winning close to this level began just a couple of years after taking the job.

What Dabo has done in college FB is unheard of with everything that was against him, and I do believe that he had Jesus and his faith in Jesus pulling him along, and that is the only answer to the unprecedented success he has had at a small fb school as Clemson is. The people, the know it all's, all the experts said 10 years ago that it wasn't possible for Dabo to get Clemson to where it is as a FB program today, and God let Dabo know that it was, and to keep loving, believing and trusting in Jesus and he would get there, and that is what Dabo done, and he didn't do it without God's love for Dabo Swinney. We all do know that the experts said that it was impossible from a school as small as Clemson without the big money that the bigger schools had over Clemson. They were wrong, and I believe that it was God's intentions to use Dabo and prove them wrong. The power of God comes through the love, trust and belief in God's only son Jesus Christ, and Dabo shows no shame in believing every word of it!!! God is real, but only through Jesus Christ will he hear you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Swinney inspirational ESPN postgame interview

Jan 9, 2019, 10:46 PM

As soon as he finished that interview, I told Mrs TigerRebel "you know, he sounds the same as he did when I first heard him speak -- as an unknown WR coach / recruiting coordinator talking to a group of Cub Scouts." He's been all about inspiring others for as least as long as he's been at CU. We are truly blessed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,771
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic