Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: ESPN GameDay breaks down Trevor Lawrence's passing skills
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: ESPN GameDay breaks down Trevor Lawrence's passing skills

Oct 28, 2018, 11:27 AM

WATCH: ESPN GameDay breaks down Trevor Lawrence's passing skills

The ESPN College GameDay crew talked about the elite skills that Clemson freshman quarterback Trevor Lawrence has shown in his first collegiate season. "This gu Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN GameDay breaks down Trevor Lawrence's passing skills

Oct 28, 2018, 12:07 PM

Desmond is really a very skilled analyst.
His pick yesterday was Clemson to win in 'a real dogfight'.
Nailed it, Desdumb.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 12:13 PM

Dog fight? More like putting down a dog. FSU has to many issues to fix in a season. But pull it together and beat ND.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Desmond was right, it was a dogfight

Oct 28, 2018, 12:31 PM

however, Clemson was a German Shepherd dog and FSU was a Chihuahua.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 1:19 PM

I find it Hilarious that Desmand keeps saying Clemson wins in a close battle, they’ll be tested, they can get upset. Just tell the truth man. You want Clemson to lose so your Michigan team will have a better chance to get to the playoffs!!!
I mean watch our games. Are we not becoming as dominant as Big Bad Bama now? Besides Clemson. Is there any other team that can challenge Bama? I mean really man. I hope Michigan gets in at 3-4 so either Bama or Clemson can show him they are trash!!!

Oct 28, 2018, 1:28 PM

We would blow Michigan off the field...

Oct 28, 2018, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN GameDay breaks down Trevor Lawrence's passing skills ]

I find it Hilarious that Desmand keeps saying Clemson wins in a close battle, they’ll be tested, they can get upset. Just tell the truth man. You want Clemson to lose so your Michigan team will have a better chance to get to the playoffs!!!
I mean watch our games. Are we not becoming as dominant as Big Bad Bama now? Besides Clemson. Is there any other team that can challenge Bama? I mean really man. I hope Michigan gets in at 3-4 so either Bama or Clemson can show him they are trash!!!

I think you’re wrong about Michigan. Desmond is a different story. He tries to make his pick and cover his you know what. He picked Clemson, that’s all that should matter. As far as Michigan goes I want them in. In a perfect world Bama wins out and wins the SEC clemsongoes 13-0, ND is 12-0 and Michigan wins out and wins the big ten. No way a two loss SEC team gets in over the big ten winner. Period. So we’d play ND and Bama plays Michigan. If that happens we will play Michigan for the title. Michigan matches up well with Bama. Football is about matchups.

Oct 28, 2018, 4:40 PM

So we’d play ND and Bama plays Michigan. If that happens we will play Michigan for the title. Michigan matches up well with Bama. Football is about matchups.

Could you expand on this? I haven't really followed Michigan - why do you think they'll take down Alabama?

Oct 28, 2018, 5:04 PM

No way Michigan takes down Alabama. Sorry dude, but no way. Have watched Michigan this year and they aren't what Desmond thinks they are.

Oct 28, 2018, 6:05 PM

Agree.....Michigan would be steam rolled by Bama. I see us beating either ND or Michelle. Showdown again w the evil empire!! Doesn’t really matter at this point...just get there boys. Go Tigers

No way Michigan even gives Bama a game***

Oct 28, 2018, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN GameDay breaks down Trevor Lawrence's passing skills ]

We are a finesse team, not going to score a lot of points

Oct 28, 2018, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN GameDay breaks down Trevor Lawrence's passing skills ]

plus our coach put a great QB on the bench in favor of a freshman...problems will ensue

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are a finesse team, not going to score a lot of points

Oct 29, 2018, 1:08 AM

+1. I see what you did there.

Re: We are a finesse team, not going to score a lot of points

Oct 29, 2018, 1:09 AM [ in reply to We are a finesse team, not going to score a lot of points ]

Some will think you are serious and agree.....This guy is showing you why Dabo Swinney made the decision that he did to start Trevor Lawrence," analyst David Pollack said. "The ceiling for this cat is as high as you can possibly imagine. This is why Clemson is the second best team in the country and this offense is humming."

Hey, Des... your "dog fight" was a german shepard against a

Oct 28, 2018, 1:32 PM

chihuahua! And, by the way, that "quarterback situation that's going to blow up in Clemson's face"... do you have an estimate of when that might be? LOL. Gotta give him credit, he can still face the camera... although he's got egg all over his face!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, Des... your "dog fight" was a german shepard against a

Oct 28, 2018, 6:08 PM

LOL......but he tries hard. He’s just throwing darts and hopes one hits,!!

Oct 29, 2018, 12:55 AM

I actually like Desmond, and hes not as much "trash talk" as I read on tnet, but I do think he missed the mark on us, but c'mon, a true freshman like Watson, Trevor, and I'll even throw Tua in there cause he won the natty for bama come around like 1 in 5 years, and the fact that CU grabbed 2 of them, and theres been like 5 in the last few years, gives reasonable doubt. So I think des will come around, but tlaw is 4real! I think we are blessed as a fan base, just enjoy it!

Oct 29, 2018, 1:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey, Des... your "dog fight" was a german shepard against a ]

The only dart throwing that’s sticking is being done by our freshman QB!

Oct 29, 2018, 11:17 AM

Howard was right...for 15 minutes.

Then our depth made the difference. And we scored 52 in 2 quarters. Some dogs don't let up once they get ahead; some dogs can't catch up once they get behind.

Which will Alabama be?

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic