Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson softball players see their locker room for first time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Clemson softball players see their locker room for first time

Dec 4, 2019, 6:36 PM

WATCH: Clemson softball players see their locker room for first time

Check out the following video as Clemson softball players got to see their new locker room for the first time: Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson softball players see their locker room for first time

Dec 4, 2019, 6:40 PM

When do we get to see where our new softball season ticket assignments are?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 4, 2019, 6:51 PM

Very nice digs! How cool is it that these young ladies will always be able to say they were first!?!

Dec 4, 2019, 8:34 PM

It will always be a great thought for them, and I'm happy they wanted to be the first Lady Tiger softball players on our first team playing their first game, I hope that it's a win!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2019, 6:54 PM

Nice! Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2019, 6:57 PM

Nice and an absolutely first class facility.Can't wait to see with this facility how the recruiting goes for years to come.

Dec 4, 2019, 8:27 PM

Personally, I have been wanting for Clemson to have a women's softball team for a long time now. About 10 years ago I was flipping through the channels and run up on a women's college softball game and I was shocked of how good those girls were at playing softball. My first thought was, those big O girls were in great shape, and they can play some ball. And they were better than any softball team that I had ever play on. And I was blown away at how hard and fast they could throw that softball underhanded to a batter. I wonder back then if I could hit a ball those pitchers were slinging to those batters bc that ball was whistling. At my age now and probably when I first saw them, I would most likely strike out :), but I'm glad and excited that we now have our own lady Tiger softball team, and I will be a big time Clemson softball fan, can't wait for our first of many games. Go Lady Tigers, and make some noise in your inaugural season, play ball!!!

Dec 4, 2019, 8:37 PM

Awesome to see CU finally field a women's softball team . First class for this first class .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 4, 2019, 10:07 PM

Yes it is Dug, AO, everyone. Got me ready to play ball!!!! Can’t wait. Best is the standard. We’ve always known theres something in them hills- now the whole world is beginning to see our little slice of heaven.

Brought tears seeing our new family stoked seeing their new digs. Won’t take long to build a world class team.... excited to see them beat up on their little coot sisters!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2019, 10:22 PM

Congrats and look forward crushing the SEC!

Dec 4, 2019, 11:50 PM

We may crush the SEC, but we'll never be known as good as or better than the SEC says the media being led by ESECPN propaganda!!!

Wonderful! Congrats First Clemson Ladies Softball Team!

Dec 4, 2019, 10:32 PM

Very happy and proud of the ladies and their families! Thank you for choosing Clemson!

Clemson did an outstanding job on starting this program

Dec 5, 2019, 9:18 AM

Seem to have spared no expense.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson did an outstanding job on starting this program

Dec 5, 2019, 9:25 AM

That is what I love about when Clemson does something, they try to do it right the first time around. If any anyone has viewed the video on the opps building that the coots built, that place just reeks of cheap cheap!!!

Dec 5, 2019, 10:39 AM

Great Facility!!! Hats off to Clemson for building a first class stadium and locker room. I cannot wait for the season to start, and will be there for all home games. I believe the Coaching Staff has recruited a top class group of ladies for the inaugural season. Good luck and remember this, " GO LADY TIGERS " !!!

Great facility - GO LADY TIGERS***

Dec 5, 2019, 11:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic