Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson-Alabama 44-16 tribute video "Rocky Montage"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Clemson-Alabama 44-16 tribute video "Rocky Montage"

Aug 1, 2019, 9:44 AM

WATCH: Clemson-Alabama 44-16 tribute video "Rocky Montage"

Check out this impressive highlight reel of Clemson's 44-16 domination over Alabama combined with training music from the classic 1976 movie 'Rocky'. Are you re Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson-Alabama 44-16 tribute video "Rocky Montage"

Aug 1, 2019, 9:58 AM

tboonpickens, you outdid yourself this time. Awesome video!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Aug 1, 2019, 10:40 AM

Oh boy, the football barometer is starting to reach its boiling point, let's get it popping tigers. Aug 29th spot the dang gum ball . let's go

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's right Bama...SEC...B1G...'They're back!'

Aug 1, 2019, 10:42 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only thing that might make that any better...

Aug 1, 2019, 10:55 AM

is to add at the end all of the whining and excuse making from those same talking heads who all predicted a blow-out victory for Bama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Excellent!!!***

Aug 1, 2019, 11:18 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Watching this video makes it clear to me that

Aug 1, 2019, 11:32 AM

all of this "We are the mighty SEC and we are better than everyone" is really having a negative effect on the teams in that conference. What's the worst thing that can happen to a good team? Complacency. This is the thing that all head coaches fear. I remember the VaTech coach saying how his team all thought they were the greatest thing ever right up until they got beat by Old Dominion. Muschamp is so guilty of this "we are better simply because we are in the SEC" mentality.

You know what? Let them all continue to think they are all great simply because they are in the SEC. We'll see you on the field.

That ain't just Cusschamp...

Aug 1, 2019, 11:51 AM

That is the very foundation on which uof5c football is currently built. The actual results on the field notwithstanding, they have a firm and fervent belief that they are relevant and deserve respect in the eyes of the college football universe for no reason other than conference affiliation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Wow. 1000 TU's.***

Aug 1, 2019, 12:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Aug 1, 2019, 12:06 PM

I've come to realize that college football analysts are just glorified tv weathermen or are tv weathermen glorified college football analysts....hmmm....anyhoo both professions sport the same accuracy or should i say inaccuracy.

So if DW was Michael Jordan is TL Larry Bird?

Aug 1, 2019, 12:27 PM

PLEASE keep on with the disrespect for out Tigers! They thrive on it. The players, and fans, love to prove the doubters wrong. Go Tigers!!

Aug 1, 2019, 2:03 PM

Our Tigers may not reside in Missouri, but in South Carolina, Clemson says show us before bragging about how you're going to beat us, because you haven't done nothing until you prove you can beat us!!! Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SWEET!!!***

Aug 1, 2019, 7:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who is Bama?***

Aug 1, 2019, 8:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

AWESOME VIDEO!!!

Aug 1, 2019, 8:55 PM

Once again...another stellar production from Belluci4Life. My fave video is Weapon X from last year. Keep up the great work brother.

Can't wait for Tiger football!!!

Aug 2, 2019, 11:27 AM

I forgot just how much everybody was disrespecting us at the end of last year. We proved every one of them wrong. I think it was funny how some of them were saying that it was a year to soon for us last year. Well.......that year is NOW!

GO TIGERS!!!

Aug 2, 2019, 5:02 PM

That's why you tee it up and play the game . No one gave us a chance but it was a revenge game for us because we looked bad the year before against the Tide. I wouldn't want to be Duke in that first game against Alabama this year. They will make a statement in that game thinking they are taking it out on us . We have to stay focused and maybe we will see them again in January. GO TIGERS !

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic