Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: New Clemson WR coach confirmed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: New Clemson WR coach confirmed

Dec 11, 2019, 1:54 PM

New Clemson WR coach confirmed

Former Clemson receiver has been promoted from a offensive analyst role to receivers coach for the Tigers, former Clemson coordinator confirmed in a press confe Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: New Clemson WR coach confirmed

Dec 11, 2019, 2:22 PM

:)

Dec 11, 2019, 2:27 PM

That's great. That's why you don't transfer and stay loyal. You can possibly build a career at Clemson later with this staff.

Dec 11, 2019, 2:31 PM

That is a heck of a neck...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 4:06 PM

Tyler was a pretty good player. Grisham to Humphries to Renfrow to Rodgers to who's next?

Who’s next???

Dec 12, 2019, 7:53 AM

Brannon Spector . . .

https://clemsontigers.com/sports/football/roster/season/2019/brannon-spector

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting to see Artavis there. Wonder what he’s

Dec 11, 2019, 2:36 PM

up to these days?

On the LA Chargers practice squad... ***

Dec 11, 2019, 2:53 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting to see Artavis there. Wonder what he’s

Dec 11, 2019, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Interesting to see Artavis there. Wonder what he’s ]

Maybe a candidate for Coach Scott’s staff?

He's from Tampa*************

Dec 11, 2019, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Interesting to see Artavis there. Wonder what he’s ]

Re: while in Tampa for the Natty...

Dec 11, 2019, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Interesting to see Artavis there. Wonder what he’s ]

seems like everywhere we went, someone was "Tay's cousin."

McD's rive thru, convenience store, etc... See our Clemson gear, and tell us they are proud and can't wait to see their cousin Tay playing.

Man, what a great time that was!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 4:12 PM

Congratulations Tyler! Do your best to help us to the "promised land" again.

I wonder what this means for Kyle Richardson

Dec 11, 2019, 5:21 PM

I think he actually took a slight pay cut a few years ago, when he moved over from head coach at Northwestern HS. He signed at the same time as Mickey Conn. Mickey Conn got promoted to an assistant coach, about a year after he came on board, when the first defensive coach left.

Kyle has been in a quality role, for a few years now, because none of the offensive coaches have left. Now when one finally does leave...they chose another assistant over him.

This happens in every profession...promotions are usually competitive...but often times when people wait their turn, and don't get promoted, they look for greener pastures elsewhere.

... hopefully that he is loving the heck out of being an analyst.***

Dec 12, 2019, 8:36 AM

I like it. He waas a good player and, though he wasn't a

Dec 11, 2019, 5:39 PM

walkon, his demeanor on the field reminded me of a young Dabo. Good energy.

Welcome aboard, coach.***

Dec 11, 2019, 10:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 7:47 AM

Glad to see you get the job!!! Promoted from within and is very familar with the current players and the team culture. Great addition to the Coaching Staff. GO TIGERS!!!

Dec 12, 2019, 12:19 PM

I believe that Tyler Grisham will be a great WR'S coach for us, and I believe that he can become a great recruiter as long as he is totally honest with the recruits and their families bc there isn't much to do when trying to sell Clemson to a recruit bc Clemson of all the successful WR'S that Clemson has put in the NFL, Clemson sells it self in those regards. All Tyler will has to do is to tell those guys the truth at where he believes they will fit in without any of the BS that a lot of coaches try to sell to a recruit, nothing sells better than complete honesty.

Tyler may also in a short while become a better WR coach than Jeff actually was bc of his experience as full time receiver in college and his short time in the NFL. When Jeff was on the team during his time at Clemson, even though Jeff was listed as a WR, he really didn't have that much time playing as a receiver, Jeff time was mostly doing what Dabo's son does, Jeff's full time job was the holder for field goals and extra points. But Tyler on the other hand was a full time receiver, and I'm not saying Tyler will be a better coach than Jeff, I'm just saying that the possibility is there bc of all the hands on experience that Tyler has had as a WR. And I think that behind the scene Tyler has been being groomed to be a WR coach under Dabo's school of replacing a coach when needed to be....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 3:47 PM

Happy for Tyler Grisham, can you imagine how happy he must be! He is now a full time coach on probably the hottest college football team in the last 5 years, working for arguably the best head coach in all of college football, and his money just went from very small to bigger than most of us make! What a great time of year to have this drop in your lap, God is so good! Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic