Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: LSU investigating if Odel Beckham Jr. gave cash to players after title win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

TNET: LSU investigating if Odel Beckham Jr. gave cash to players after title win

Jan 15, 2020, 2:47 PM

LSU investigating if Odel Beckham Jr. gave cash to players after title win

LSU defeated Clemson 42-25 to win the National Championship on Monday. During the postgame celebration, NFL receiver and LSU alum Odel Beckham Jr. was seen on v Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fake bills

Jan 15, 2020, 2:48 PM

what a joke

Sure looks like Ben Franklin to me.

Jan 15, 2020, 3:06 PM
Untitled.jpg(65.3 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. That's why its an absolute joke they are trying to say

Jan 15, 2020, 3:48 PM

the bills were fake

Re: Yes. That's why its an absolute joke they are trying to say

Jan 15, 2020, 5:44 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/lsu-joe-burrow-odell-beckham-jr-handing-out-cash

Re: Sure looks like Ben Franklin to me.

Jan 15, 2020, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Sure looks like Ben Franklin to me. ]

I couldn't tell what it was, but he isn't a kid playing with play money, and I'll never in my life time believe that it was play doe!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sure looks like Ben Franklin to me.

Jan 15, 2020, 7:58 PM

It's just the secheat way! That's just how they do it over there, with very few exceptions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looked like Benjamins to me***

Jan 15, 2020, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Fake bills ]

Bigger question

Jan 15, 2020, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Fake bills ]

Where's the NCAA investigation? Oh wait that would be fake too.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will Wade

Jan 15, 2020, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Fake bills ]

Says Hi

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll put a stop to this...

Jan 15, 2020, 2:51 PM

just like NECK

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: LSU investigating if Odel Beckham Jr. gave cash to players after title win

Jan 15, 2020, 2:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: TNET: LSU investigating if Odel Beckham Jr. gave cash to players after title win

Jan 15, 2020, 8:04 PM

Great little video! Kinda like asking folks to ignore what we all just saw the pictures of. Doing it is bad enough. Being so stupid as to do it there is beyond stupid. Thinking it would be "funny" is even more stupid, and making up the story that it will be "investigated" might be correct, but it will not be investigated by anybody with any credibility. As they say, "You can't fix stupid".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, police invesitgators, you left your helmets on this

Jan 15, 2020, 2:53 PM
LSUCops.jpg(208.6 K)

truck. Come get them before the fall off in the road.

Jan 15, 2020, 2:56 PM

I'd rather lose with class and have the Clemson culture than act like these guys. OBJ acting like an Idiot, fans changing Suck my Tiger D B, and Burrow with the BDJ hat. Coach O is a class act, but the LSU culture is not.

Jan 15, 2020, 3:06 PM

That's an X rated reply you posted. I see that you are a
Clemson Grad... I would have never guessed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 3:27 PM

huh?? I left the words out that LSU was chanting and said nothing x-rated. Praised our culture. I see you are a TECH school grad. I would have never guessed.

Jan 15, 2020, 3:49 PM

Irmotig is a known village idiot. Ignore him

Jan 15, 2020, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: LSU investigating if Odel Beckham Jr. gave cash to players after title win ]

When you use acronyms after two obvious clues it
is x rated.BTW Tech School Grads do pretty well
in life. I'm not trying to blast you but your
choice of words is x rated.

LSU Fans and coach=pure filth and an embarrassment to college football

Jan 15, 2020, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: LSU investigating if Odel Beckham Jr. gave cash to players after title win ]

They are all filthy-mouthed, trashy people with no class what so ever. I was so tired of hearing the "suck that tiger d1ck b1tch" chant that I wanted to put somebody's head through a wall. It's just stupid and classless. Even the girls were screaming that; it just blew my mind. One of their idiots got in my 14 year old nephew's face as we walked back to the hotel and he just looked around at me because I told him not to respond to anybody who said anything to him, but that was too much for me and I stooped to his level by telling him that if he opened his mouth again I was gonna b1tch slap him in front of all his little butt buddies and make him cry for his mommy. I hate to get down in the mud with them, but I have to admit it felt good to watch him turn and walk away. As for Coach O, he is as classless as they are. Their culture is a direct reflection of their leader, see video clips below. THANK THE LORD FOR DABO !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKpdGAPiKgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-_Yk3Suf_0

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he beats women not suprised***

Jan 15, 2020, 4:23 PM

Re: LSU Fans and coach=pure filth and an embarrassment to college football

Jan 15, 2020, 4:29 PM [ in reply to LSU Fans and coach=pure filth and an embarrassment to college football ]

Wow I honestly had some respect for him but now all that’s out the window. Guess all the class he showed on cameras was only for show. Glad Dabo is the same man on tv as he is behind closed doors.

Re: LSU Fans and coach=pure filth and an embarrassment to college football

Jan 15, 2020, 7:15 PM [ in reply to LSU Fans and coach=pure filth and an embarrassment to college football ]

I remember them being arrogant during the 96 Peach Bowl. Thankfully they weren't this nasty, or at least I don't remember anything like that

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Coach O is a class act"

Jan 16, 2020, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: LSU investigating if Odel Beckham Jr. gave cash to players after title win ]

When? Currently or 20 years ago?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 15, 2020, 2:59 PM

So, they're going to interview the players... Wow. Wonder what they'll say. Just look at how big Jefferson's eyes got when he saw the money. I kinda don't think that would be the reaction to "monopoly money"...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 3:12 PM

I’m sure Inspector Clouseau will have this all wrapped up before dinner.

Jan 15, 2020, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: LSU investigating if Odel Beckham Jr. gave cash to players after title win ]

It's only proper that LSU lose the champion title and Burrow give up his Heisman...just like USC did

Lol that was a quick party. SEC, being the SEC again***

Jan 15, 2020, 3:13 PM

Jan 15, 2020, 3:19 PM

Investigating why he didnt use a bag man they mean

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL, NFL players ALWAYS carry fake bills around.....

Jan 15, 2020, 3:21 PM

said nobody ever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jan 15, 2020, 3:21 PM

Dumb a$$

The $100 handshakes on national TV should probably help

Jan 15, 2020, 3:24 PM

out the investigation a little bit.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Jan 15, 2020, 3:29 PM

Losing the game while a hurtful process isn't the end of the world. We all knew eventually Clemson would lose. The part I hate is losing to LSU. Nothing but a bunch of cocky, arrogant pos's that deserve nothing better than to get whipped. I guess I can take solace in the fact that while Clemson will be seen as the odds on favorite to win the whole thing, again, LSU will go back to playing 2nd fiddle in the SEC West.

Jan 15, 2020, 4:27 PM

LSU won't be back in the playoffs next year, their daddy Bama will be!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a dumb@$$, but then again, he did attend LSU

Jan 15, 2020, 3:29 PM

Certainly not known as a pinnacle of academia but apparently common sense is in short supply as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

LOL #153 according to US News

Jan 15, 2020, 3:36 PM

Re: LOL #153 according to US News

Jan 15, 2020, 4:29 PM

Just don't change your mind about the coots bc, you were 100% right!!!

Nothing to see here

Jan 15, 2020, 3:36 PM

Re: SOP for sec and the 2 players will admit it amiright***

Jan 15, 2020, 3:41 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next headline: FBI investigates OBJ for

Jan 15, 2020, 3:51 PM

counterfeit bills.

*Odell***

Jan 14, 2016, 9:49 PM

ooo. why we lost - I forgot to post this...

Jan 15, 2020, 4:32 PM
NOdell.jpeg(103.0 K)
nodell2.jpg(110.8 K)

my bad.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 5:28 PM

Vacate the win...that's the only reasonable answer...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 9:05 PM

Yes that would be the only thing to do lsu with a big L

Jan 15, 2020, 5:42 PM

Maybe the Secret Service needs to get involved... fake money is a felony...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 5:42 PM

LSU is going to investigate? Lol no they won’t. That means “figure out how to hide it and come up with something”.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2020, 9:28 AM

ikr

Jan 15, 2020, 7:57 PM

Yep, I'm sure they were. I also am a nuclear physicist, and I have some great waterfront property on the Okefenokee Swamp I have for sale cheap, too, for anybody who might want something in/on water in "some of the most scenic" terrain in the country for sale. Also, there are some great time shares I also have interest in you might wan, too, REAL CHEAP.

How stupid does this clown have to be to do something that dumb, in that setting? The answer is GALACTICLY! But they are Cajuns down there, so there is your answer.

Jan 15, 2020, 9:55 PM

Come on now. Family friend just like Chase they will pay it back if they come back. The way it has worked since the unCheat class scandal. I get it with New Spring. We all do it. JK. The NCAA is a complete joke. With all that being said lsu was the better team this time but we are a program they are a team. Probably wont see them in the final 4 next year.

Jan 16, 2020, 9:31 AM

If their only loss is to Bammie, they will in the playoff. Predicting Bammie, lsu, and osu. The last slot will be up for grabs.

"they were fake bills... it was a joke"

Jan 15, 2020, 10:41 PM

I mean, seriously?? That's pathetic!

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic