Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: LOOK: Santa Claus makes appearance in Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,148

TNET: LOOK: Santa Claus makes appearance in Clemson

Dec 1, 2020, 6:25 PM

LOOK: Santa Claus makes appearance in Clemson

Breaking news tonight in Tiger Town. Santa Claus made a surprise stop to many in Clemson on Tuesday night. Mr. Claus was dressed up in his traditional red coat Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: LOOK: Santa Claus makes appearance in Clemson

Dec 2, 2020, 9:11 AM

"Placed in a big giant snow globe" sorry but Covid is becoming a joke to me. I think Covid is being used politically. I don't think not 1 person has died due to Covid. I do believe Covid can cause pneumonia which really is deadly and is the actual culprit to these supposed Covid deaths. The fact you have "experts" say that we need to wear mask because healthy people may get other healthy people sick leads many to not trust medical experts. In this world you need to trust others and when you can't that leads to all new problems. Also being asymptomatic means a totally new thing under Covid than it has throughout the history of medical expertise. The number of studies that align with asymptomatic subjects NOT being a health hazards are too many to count until Covid suddenly changed the medical world even though SARS is not new. You have national and world leaders wearing mask in front of cameras but as soon as they think the cameras are off they rip their mask off. The most asinine and disappointing thing about Covid through this whole saga is the American people becoming sheeple. I understand the worry the first 2 weeks to a month but let's be clear we NEVER reached critical mass at ANY hospital. Proven by the fact that thousands of nurses and doctors being furloughed. We have been through a lot as a nation throughout our history and we have overcame so many obstacles but the fact that Covid is the one thing we've allowed to change our way of life when it has never happened before is disappointing. I mean people are tauting a vaccine that is less potent that your immune system. The vaccines have a 90 to 95% chance of working, well your immune system has over a 99.5% of keeping you safe. This is a virus that like the flu we should be mindful of the elderly and immune compromised but other than that this virus is no deadly than the yearly flu and I don't think it's as deadly as that when you consider all the inflation that has occurred with some in the media, politicians and a few in the medical world. It's amazing that a virus could be so partisan. Half the country thinks that seeing the word Covid will kill them while the other half chuckle when saying the word. I can only go by what I see and everyone I know that has gotten it including overweight, high blood pressure, diabetic among other autoimmune disease people some being in their 80's have not only recovered but was only sick for a few days and these are people that my family knows were positive for Covid. Too me pneumonia is the deadly issue here. I played softball with a fellow in his 30's about 5 years ago when he caught the flu and developed pneumonia and passed dued to complications due to pneumonia and he was a normal guy that you wouldn't think anything was wrong with. I can't say he didn't have any other disease but not from what I knew of him and played with this guy for about 8 years so I feel like I knew him pretty well. I say all this to say I'm done with Covid. 10 months is MORE than enough time to figure this thing out and to realize who this virus is more deadly for. So it's time to move on. People in leadership roles need to get out of the way and quit acting like dictators. I've not done one thing. I've not wore a mask, I've not washed my hands anymore than I ever have and I;ve not changed my life bc of some virus. No one in my immediate family has besides my daughter who has to to go to FRIGGIN school even though we've been told time and time again that school aged children are not only less likely to get real sick from the virus but are not mass spreaders. My daughter was a straight A student and know she is actually making C's so they are literally effecting my child's future and it p1sses me off severely. In conclusion if you're scared of the disease you have every right to stay home and do what you need but the rest of us shouldn't have our rights suspended or our lives made more difficult bc you're scared someone MAY make you sick. Keep your ### at home or get over it but trying to control my life bc you're scared is getting old quick and in a hurry and it's about time for true Americans to stand up and demand that we get OUR country back, PERIOD!!!!!!!

Dec 2, 2020, 10:28 AM

Breaking news tonight in Tiger Town. Santa Claus made a surprise stop to many in Clemson on Tuesday night. Mr. Claus was dressed up in his traditional red coat Read Update »

I just had a feeling Muschamp would land on his feet pretty quickly.

Dec 2, 2020, 10:31 AM

How stupid do they think we are. That's obviously not even the real Santa Claus, is it Clark?

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,148
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic