Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: LOOK: Deshaun Watson on cover of new Sports Illustrated
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: LOOK: Deshaun Watson on cover of new Sports Illustrated

Aug 21, 2018, 11:31 AM

LOOK: Deshaun Watson on cover of new Sports Illustrated

Deshaun Watson is back healthy and ready for the upcoming 2018 NFL season. Sports Illustrated picked Watson for their cover on their new NFL Preview magazine. T Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You go with your Super Bowl Pick SI: Falcons over Steelers!***

Aug 21, 2018, 11:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow...“DW4, NFL’s Next Great Passer”!

Aug 21, 2018, 11:44 AM

Dang, what a honor for a pretty humble guy from a little town in Ga who played pretty decent ball at little ClemPson College in the weak ACC! LoL

Where are the critics now saying he couldn’t hit a fly from 1 inch away?!

I will admit a lot of his passes were in the “vicinity” of his receiver but that’s ok if your receivers are Nuk or Williams or Sammy OR anyone with talent to snare them.

Great luck DW4..Burn eM & Gut eR Done TiGER!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: LOOK: Deshaun Watson on cover of new Sports Illustrated

Aug 21, 2018, 11:57 AM

Guys like him can really help give the NFL a new, better image after all the anthem mess that others have stirred up. There are a LOT of really good guys in the NFL that use their money and influence to achieve a lot of good in the community and the world, even. DW4 is just one of many. Hopefully he'll have a great year, offer up some more great publicity like he did donating his first game check last year, and guys like him can be the new leaders of the NFL in how to really make positive change.

I hate that such a handful of people are ruining the league. I've never been a huge NFL fan, but I know enough to know that those that are ruining the league's name are a distinct minority and that there are many - from DW4, JJ Watt, Chris Long, and many others - who are doing far more good and affecting far more positive change than the protesters who are only drawing attention to themselves.

Aug 21, 2018, 1:54 PM

Watson=Warren Moon squared. Dude is going to light it up this year, I can only hope.

Aug 21, 2018, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: LOOK: Deshaun Watson on cover of new Sports Illustrated ]

So the protesters are ruining the nfl? How is that? I feel like you and so many of others are missing the point. These protesters aren’t seeking personal attention as they receive this constantly given their famous status. The protest is literally about using their platform to shed light on a issue in this country. Why is that “ruining” anything? Is it because some people don’t want to hear the truth and would just rather turn a blind eye to issues?
Either way I do agree that players like DW4, JJ watt, and Thomas Davis help the NFL become better when it comes to giving back to the community or people in need. go Tigers!

Aug 21, 2018, 5:38 PM

Yes they are ruining the NFL. Its publicity stunt now. It's a joke. They are merely being defiant and proving furthermore their ignorance to what really goes on in our society. It's become a protest against trump not a protest for so called "institutional racism" that's an excuse for not getting your way, social justice warrior wanna be's.

Aug 21, 2018, 9:51 PM

I Just miss football for football. Was always able to tune out the political noise for a short time while watching sports taking a break from the grind of our dog eat dog world we all have to deal with. I just miss FOOTBALL. ....Enough politics. All I got to say about that!!! Go Tigers

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic