Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson: Could be better than last year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson: Could be better than last year

Nov 16, 2019, 12:48 PM

Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson: Could be better than last year

ESPN commentator Kirk Herbstreit talked about various subjects during ESPN's College GameDay on Saturday, including his impressive view of Clemson through their Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson: Could be better than last year

Nov 16, 2019, 1:17 PM

Dabo and his staff don't want you knowing how good they are until the playoffs. He would rather you talk about how he doesn't intentionally run the score up on any team, and when it seems and looks like that is what he has done, it's bc that team couldn't stop the 2s-3s and 4s, and our coaches aren't go to tell those guy that they can't score, especially when they are already calling vanilla offensive plays!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 1:20 PM

Herbie gets IT. Clemson peaks come playoff time. Nobody wants to play us.

Nov 16, 2019, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson: Could be better than last year ]

I dont know what Dabo and the team do in the early season, but they clearly have a process for stepping things up as the postseason approaches.

we haven't enjoyed bowl prep like he has provided since the days of Danny.

Nov 16, 2019, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson: Could be better than last year ]

I dont know what Dabo and the team do in the early season, but they clearly have a process for stepping things up as the postseason approaches.

we haven't enjoyed bowl prep like he has provided since the days of Danny.

Nov 16, 2019, 1:53 PM

The media has known this all along. It’s not a bias thing. They’re trying to keep the rest of the world interested until the inevitable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Nov 16, 2019, 8:17 PM

I was taken aback by the subdued panel while Herbstreit was pointing out the obvious. In the previous segment as well as the aftern segment that were yucking and cutting up and carrying on. During the Clemson segment they seemed quite somber. Anyone else notice this?

Re: TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson: Could be better than last year***

Nov 16, 2019, 8:22 PM

Nov 16, 2019, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson: Could be better than last year ]

I was taken aback by the subdued panel while Herbstreit was pointing out the obvious. In the previous segment as well as the aftern segment that were yucking and cutting up and carrying on. During the Clemson segment they seemed quite somber. Anyone else notice this?

That’s cause they know Clemson bout to start to kickin that #### in the playoffs

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic