Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Jets fan Rich Eisen wants to get Trevor Lawrence a gravy boat off his wedding registry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Jets fan Rich Eisen wants to get Trevor Lawrence a gravy boat off his wedding registry

Dec 10, 2020, 3:31 PM

Jets fan Rich Eisen wants to get Trevor Lawrence a gravy boat off his wedding registry

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney was on the Rich Eisen Show on Thursday as he touched on several subjects including the future of star quarterback Trevor Lawrenc Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okay.***

Dec 10, 2020, 3:33 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Jets fan Rich Eisen wants to get Trevor Lawrence a gravy boat off his wedding registry

Dec 10, 2020, 4:23 PM

Re: TNET: Jets fan Rich Eisen wants to get Trevor Lawrence a gravy boat off his wedding registry

Dec 10, 2020, 7:57 PM

?? I want one! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s a “fine piece of China”?

Dec 10, 2020, 5:05 PM

Whatever Rich...

Re: He’s a “fine piece of China”?

Dec 10, 2020, 8:03 PM

Is Rich trying to say Trevor is fragile? ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 5:10 PM

so...is TL gonna play for the jets
or stay at clemson?...

cs4k

Dec 10, 2020, 5:58 PM

Well if he stays we will kick the chit out of your coots. If he goes, we’ll kick the chit out of your coots. I’m ok either way.

DJ with another year in the gym... a DB's worst nightmare.***

Dec 11, 2020, 2:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2020, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Jets fan Rich Eisen wants to get Trevor Lawrence a gravy boat off his wedding registry ]

if your answer suggests i am a coots fan, then i must inform you that's not correct.

never been to usc as a student nor sat in the stands pulling for the gamecocks....

just asking if TL would or would not accept a spot with the Jets if drafted...

cs4k

Dec 11, 2020, 9:12 PM

I’m not suggesting it so much as just outright acknowledging it.

I did look into it though and my information says there is a high chance he stays or decides to go.

Dec 10, 2020, 9:18 PM

Here is a link to the registry. Somebody already got the gravy boat for them.

https://www.theknot.com/us/marissa-mowry-and-trevor-lawrence-apr-2021/registry

Dec 11, 2020, 4:43 AM

I would suggest a pair of All Pro Offensive Tackles.

Dec 11, 2020, 9:57 PM

Pretty much equate rich eisen with will farrell, and not in a good way

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic