Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on did not report list
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on did not report list

Jul 29, 2020, 10:18 AM

Former Clemson DE placed on did not report list

Tennessee Titans defensive end Vic Beasley was placed on the reserve/did not report list on Tuesday, the team announced. Beasley was not at the team's facility Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That ain't good.

Jul 29, 2020, 10:23 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I think for 9 million I would show up to work on time

Jul 29, 2020, 10:25 AM

that's more money than I will make in my whole life

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will report for him and take the beating

Jul 29, 2020, 10:56 AM [ in reply to That ain't good. ]

If he is willing to pay me the $50k/day in fines he would avoid. I might even do it for $35k/day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I cannot pretend to know any of his reasons . . .

Jul 29, 2020, 2:30 PM

for not showing up. Nor can I understand why anyone wouldn't simply show up. If you have differences, work them out after you arrive.

Certainly, someone with some clarity on this issue will post an honest reply.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:I cannot pretend to know any of his reasons . me neither

Jul 29, 2020, 2:56 PM

but maybe there is something in the bargaining agreement or contract that disadvantages him if he does. I dont figure Vic would just blow it off if it is required. He has worked too long and hard to get the career he hs

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd like to take this time to remind everyone

Jul 29, 2020, 3:08 PM

that me and my family will not be watching the NFL this year. Please reach out if you'd like to do an interview with me on the topic.

I can assure you no one cares.***

Jul 29, 2020, 8:33 PM

Re: TNET: Former Clemson DE placed on did not report list

Jul 29, 2020, 3:20 PM

I’m pretty sure he probably just showed up at Suwannee out of habit and is making the drive to Titans camp soon after noticing the mixup.

Jul 29, 2020, 3:23 PM

He’s always been a class act and a Clemson man, let’s give him the benefit of the doubt, it probably wouldn’t hurt for us all to put him in prayer for whatever may be going on.

Ps. Love his Clemson Camaro Convertible custom.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

remember Korey Crawford?

Jul 29, 2020, 3:46 PM

He was kind of surprise jump to the NFL after his stock rose playing opposite to (Shaw Lawson - I think). He got drafted by the Titans, played a year and then took the guaranteed money and left - or maybe stopped working out. In either case I'm sure there are good reason but I reminded me of him since same team.

My first thought was maybe he has Covid and want to keep it down low to help the NFL and team so is waiting for negative test to report.

Jul 29, 2020, 4:10 PM

Strange times we are in but Vic probably has a phone that he could have called the team. Hopefully he is ok and will not miss the fines.

He's having some kind of mental/emotional problem.........

Jul 29, 2020, 5:07 PM

with things. He seems to have lost all of his focus/interest in the game - not sure exactly why or the reasons. One season here in Atlanta he led the entire NFL in sacks only to fall off the map in the seasons after. There were a lot of questions here in Atlanta as to whether or not he liked football anymore, etc.

I remember reading an article about his rookie year in the NFL...

Jul 29, 2020, 9:06 PM

And dealing with his father's death. When I heard he did not show up, I did get kinda worried. I hope he is well. I met him at the NCG in 2015 and he was so friendly.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic