Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

TNET: Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte

Apr 28, 2020, 9:17 PM

Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte

Former Clemson DB was arrested Thursday afternoon in Charlotte on five counts. According to the York County Detention Center website, Breeland was charged with Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Many of us have done worse, including me, so I can say...

Apr 28, 2020, 9:37 PM

what a dumbace. Resisting arrest? Come on, man.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

If I knew it was costing me $4.5 MILLION dollars, I'd

Apr 28, 2020, 10:14 PM

probably be resisting, too. What a mess. Charlotte doesn't draft former Clemson players, just arrests them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I knew it was costing me $4.5 MILLION dollars, I'd

Apr 29, 2020, 2:59 AM

10-1 odds the resisting will be dropped.

Seems like there are two open container charges; I’m curious to know the distinction.

The simple possession could be the biggest hurdle depending on who else was in the vehicle.

Thank the judicial system that we’re all innocent until proven guilty.

Apr 29, 2020, 4:57 AM

This is just a guess, but in addition to an open container of beer he could have had a liquor bottle in the car with the seal broken.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: If I knew it was costing me $4.5 MILLION dollars, I'd ]

Meaning one open container will be dropped....I would think.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: If I knew it was costing me $4.5 MILLION dollars, I'd ]

Resisting is the most serious charge.

He’s going to get probation, or knowing SC, PTI.

Re: Many of us have done worse, including me, so I can say...

Apr 29, 2020, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Many of us have done worse, including me, so I can say... ]

That's the one that is going to cost him the most cash to get out of!!! Those cops and judges don't like those resisting arrest. Once they get you, just along with whatever they say, and most of the time they will speak up for you in court!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not smart***

Apr 28, 2020, 10:20 PM

York County does not = Charlotte

Apr 28, 2020, 10:36 PM

Wondering where this was. Wasn't Breeland from Allendale?

Re: TNET: Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte

Apr 28, 2020, 11:52 PM

Dang, that's an impressive list of charges!? :-0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 12:00 AM

If he were a little quicker on his feet, he would have started speaking spanish, demanded to be identified as a female, and just recieved an appear later summons and most likely would have never made the news. It is Charroltte

I’m thinking of Dean Wormer and what he would say.***

Apr 29, 2020, 2:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apr 29, 2020, 6:49 AM

Resisting arrest and driving without a license are the only ones that bother me there. He didnt get a DUI did he?

Boys will be boys...***

Apr 29, 2020, 7:04 AM

Re: Boys will be boys...***

Apr 29, 2020, 7:43 AM

And the crazies will rise to the top of the tabloids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Where did he get bbq hash in Charlotte? Must've been out of

Apr 29, 2020, 8:12 AM

a can.

Re: Where did he get bbq hash in Charlotte? Must've been out of

Apr 29, 2020, 8:38 AM

He probably had 10 grams of bbq hash left over in his to-go plate after he had to eat in his car due to this corona shutdown. That probably wouldn't be much more than a spoon full.

Re: Where did he get bbq hash in Charlotte? Must've been out of

Apr 29, 2020, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Where did he get bbq hash in Charlotte? Must've been out of ]

Did Smoking Pig open a new place???

Apr 29, 2020, 8:41 AM

Hey Tim, why dont you pull up a map before saying he was arrested IN Charlotte? York County is in South Carolina....

Apr 29, 2020, 9:25 AM

The plot thickens:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bree2Land6/status/1255348978658545665

Well I'm sure there is a video camera somewhere that

Apr 29, 2020, 9:31 AM

can either prove or disprove that story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Apr 29, 2020, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte ]

Based on the writing, I am inclined to to think this was written by an imposter, not a graduate of Clemson University.

Apr 29, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte ]

Deleted. What did it say?

Apr 29, 2020, 10:46 AM

Said he was “approach” by police at a gas station and someone threw something in his car and he was arrested for it. Some phony nonsense. Terrible grammar, can’t believe a Clemson graduate could write so poorly.

Apr 29, 2020, 9:51 AM

If I was dumb enough at his age(which I was) there's no way in h e l l I'd have marijuana and an open container IF I was driving with no license. I'd be sober as a judge and obeying all traffic laws.

If I was sitting on $4.5 million, I’d have a limo and driver

Apr 29, 2020, 11:20 AM

Especially if I had no valid drivers license!

Apr 29, 2020, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte ]

If you don't have any licence, just get somebody to drive you, nuff said!!!

Apr 29, 2020, 11:45 AM

Are we just all overlooking the fact that Ben Boulware had a DUI

Apr 29, 2020, 12:38 PM

Nobody forgot. There were at least 2 threads about it. What’s your point?

Apr 29, 2020, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte ]

Start a thread talking what an Idiot he was getting behind the wheel of 3000 pound projectile drunk!!!

Re: TNET: Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte***

Apr 29, 2020, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte ]

Apr 29, 2020, 11:15 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson DB arrested in Charlotte ]

KAllen said:

Are we just all overlooking the fact that Ben Boulware had a DUI

Guessing yur a coot.

Can you believe athletes & students ...

Apr 29, 2020, 12:08 PM

are still getting drunk and high? Yes. No surprise. That’s a given. But c’mon man, protect your income and your family. Hire a driver, and keep the booze and weed outside of your car.

Apr 29, 2020, 4:54 PM

2 turtle doves....and a partridge in a pear tree....Plus the loss of a LOT of lettuce...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a good look

Apr 29, 2020, 7:11 PM

Very unfortunate

Re: Not a good look

Apr 29, 2020, 10:37 PM

I thought the same when I saw a mutt on here handing out their 2cents!!!

ok. And so what and its none of our business

May 2, 2020, 7:24 PM

I hate it when people Judge and act like they are so perfect. The problem with Baptists is, you know their out raising hell but the problem is, their real good at not getting caught.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic