Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Five Tigers selected in latest 2021 NFL mock draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Five Tigers selected in latest 2021 NFL mock draft

Feb 14, 2021, 9:27 AM

Five Tigers selected in latest 2021 NFL mock draft

Another day and another NFL mock draft. NFL analyst Matt Miller has debuted his 2021 mock draft and it contains a full seven-round draft instead of the standard Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Five Tigers selected in latest 2021 NFL mock draft

Feb 14, 2021, 9:31 AM

I don't see Powell being drafted that late.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2021, 9:43 AM

If Carman falls to the 5th round then not staying another year will be a mistake. Not sure if he dealt with injury or lack of a normal preseason for weight training and conditioning, but the schedule they are playing this year would have provided him lots of opportunity to improve his game tape.

Feb 14, 2021, 5:49 PM

After binge watching the last two seasons over the cold, rainy weekend, I dont think Carman gets drafted at all...or at the very best, possibly last round. At the end of the 2019 season, I would have thought third round, but he played horribly in 2020. He just didn't seem to put a lot of effort into most games. I know this is not going to be a popular opinion, but go back and watch the games and concentrate specifically on him performance. If he does get drafted it will be because of the potential he showed the first two seasons, not the effort shown in the third.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2021, 6:21 PM

I think most would agree with you. He regressed this past season and i think it was pretty obvious to most who watched him closely. Should have stayed for sure but he did do really well his sophomore year and showed promise his freshman year. NFL coaches may see Covid as an excuse/ lack of practice time as his regression this year so he may get someone to pick him up. Remember, ge did do really well against Chase Young who went in the top 5 picks in the 2020 draft, he has the potential.

Spot-on w/ your J Carman critique...

Feb 15, 2021, 2:47 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Five Tigers selected in latest 2021 NFL mock draft ]

at times appeared to mentally check out in spots of 2, 3 consecutive plays, just flat out loafed on some. With one legit OT(WParks,tFr) on the roster behind JC & JM; left no real risk of being benched-

Depends on what he runs, if he can stay in the mid 4.5s, he

Feb 14, 2021, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Five Tigers selected in latest 2021 NFL mock draft ]

should be alright, he gets closer to 4.6 and the slide starts, similar to Artavis Scott

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2021, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Five Tigers selected in latest 2021 NFL mock draft ]

I don't think he will go that low either. Surely Carmen got a grade higher than 5th round... You would think if that's his projection, he'd have stayed to try and get a higher grade. However, that said, he may have been just ready to move on. We don't know what his personal situation is though.

Pure speculation, he may have seen the handwriting of possibilities on getting passed by parks. Not a cut on Jackson, just praise on parks. That would have been a disaster. Either way as has been discussed ad nassium, we've got to start getting oline drafted.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2021, 7:22 AM

Mock drafts are like running for class President in High School; very subjective depending on who is doing it. I saw one the other day and the NFL Network is running it saying Etienne is going #23 to the Jets in the first round. This guy's opinion is like many others, very bias!!

Message was edited by: usarmyshreve®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic