Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Ferrell projected Top 5 in 2019 NFL draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Ferrell projected Top 5 in 2019 NFL draft

Feb 12, 2019, 12:50 PM

Ferrell projected Top 5 in 2019 NFL draft

NFL.com analyst Maurice Jones-Drew released his 2019 NFL Mock Draft Tuesday and had three Clemson defenders listed in the first round. Defensive end Clelin Ferr Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ferrell projected Top 5 in 2019 NFL draft

Feb 12, 2019, 1:12 PM

The team that Christian Wilkins goes to, will they ever use him on offense in short yardage situation bc of his ball skills that he has shown to have in college. Maybe not, but I don't think the answer is absolutely not. I say this bc for a guy his size, he does have better than average skills in an offensive back field with good hands for a guy his size. Use him in the back field a couple of times in the beginning of a season, and it will always give a defense something else to have to think about. And knowing Christian, he would stay in a OC's ear all the time until he gives in!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 8:25 PM

I am not a GB fan, but big Christian riding the bikes to practice like the Packers do is SO right up his alley!

I know Ferrell was a 4* but considering he lined up

Feb 12, 2019, 2:48 PM

Next to two 5*s that started as true freshmen and he was rated just a little lower and redshirted, it just shows what good coaching and hard work can do considering he’s projected above them now.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

4* guys are blue chips too

Feb 12, 2019, 2:56 PM

They just aren't as ready to make that immediate impact the way the true 5* guys can

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know Ferrell was a 4* but considering he lined up

Feb 12, 2019, 5:48 PM [ in reply to I know Ferrell was a 4* but considering he lined up ]

Ferrell is IMHO one of the best players to ever play for Clemson. What a speed, power, and size combination! I hope that he knocks it out of the park in the NFL. He deserves success. He gave so much to Clemson!

Feb 12, 2019, 5:57 PM

Those 3 guys alongside Bryant and Huggins ... this was the best Clemson D-Line ever ( Fight Me ! ) and we were so fortunate to have them all .
Good luck guys , thank you and GO TIGERS !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Rashan Gary at #3 pick?

Feb 12, 2019, 8:26 PM

No way, if I were an NFL exec, that I would choose him over Clelin. Also, Nick Bosa, at #1, played 3 games last year. Clelin's body of work looks much better, IMO.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2019, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Ferrell projected Top 5 in 2019 NFL draft ]

Amen to that. Go Tigers!

Why no love for Bryant?

Feb 13, 2019, 7:54 PM

Why does Bryant get overlooked in all these drafts? I saw him late 5th in one of the 7 round mocks! I just dont get how he isnt at least high 2nd on these boards.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic