Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ESPN doesn't include Clemson in Top 10 of 'WRU' schools
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,626

TNET: ESPN doesn't include Clemson in Top 10 of 'WRU' schools

Apr 13, 2020, 1:51 PM

ESPN doesn't include Clemson in Top 10 of 'WRU' schools

ESPN released its latest Top 10 'WRU' schools in the BCS and CFP era and surprisingly Clemson was not included. The top 10 'WRU' schools were in order: USC, Ohi Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ESPN doesn't include Clemson in Top 10 of 'WRU' schools

Apr 13, 2020, 2:09 PM

April Fools...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPiN continues to display its ignorance...

which should come as a surprise to ABSOLUTE NO ONE.

Hopefully these clowns and others like them continue to underestimate little ole Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I have yet to figure out how this is even concievable

Notre Dame? who? they had samardja and fuller... tim brown long time ago as well as rocket ismail...then who?

Apr 13, 2020, 2:10 PM

Yeah, that is high on my worries right now. How will we survive this?

***ESPN. The CNN,MSNBC of sports. Fake News******

Apr 13, 2020, 3:08 PM

Apr 13, 2020, 6:19 PM

If I have said it once, I have said it a 1000 times, who really gives a FK what ESECPN has to say. If and when they have anything positive to say about Clemson, it is bc they just can't find anybody or anything to put above Clemson with whatever they're talking about, and it isn't very often that they can't find something or someone to praise above Clemson. The ACC is at the bottom of the ESECPN chit list bc there isn't another team in the ACC that can match Clemson in FB, and that don't leave ESECPN much of a choice in the ACC to praise!!! FCK ESECPN and every POS that is employed by them!!! If a Tiger fan can see by now that when ESECPN can't find a receiver in the whole lot of elite receivers at Clemson to place in the top, they are saying loud and clear, FCK Clemson!!! It is hilarious that they wait until Tee Higgins chose the NFL over his final season at Clemson before they compile the Top receivers list but, there is no way I'm convinced that there is 10 receivers in college FB that's better than Justyn Ross, Joe Ngata, or Amari Rodgers, and Frank Ladson IMO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2020, 10:38 PM

I'll say this for ESPN, they did establish a metric for this, so it's not as though they just made up a willy nilly list that disrespects Clemson.

However, when your conclusive list is this bad, it pretty much invalidates your metric.

Try again, guys.

Apr 14, 2020, 6:55 AM

Well-we all needed some comic relief!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,626
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic