Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ESPN apologizes for NFL graphic about Tee Higgins' mother
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: ESPN apologizes for NFL graphic about Tee Higgins' mother

Apr 27, 2020, 11:51 AM

ESPN apologizes for NFL graphic about Tee Higgins' mother

ESPN had its highest rating ever in an NFL Draft as their 3-day 2020 draft coverage had more than 55 million total viewers. However, it didn't come with some sc Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ESPN apologizes for NFL graphic about Tee Higgins' mother

Apr 27, 2020, 11:55 AM

they are so deserving of being called out for this. I watched very little of the draft. I do not regret it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow.***

Apr 27, 2020, 12:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

ESPN is no better than The Weather Channel these days***

Apr 27, 2020, 12:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

It all starts on College gameday.

Apr 27, 2020, 12:39 PM

Looking at you Tom Rinaldi.

Apr 27, 2020, 12:53 PM

Yep, they make it look as though he was drafted bc of the hardship that he had bc of a tragic time a parent/parents imposed on him and his sister! People don't need to know anymore than what he did in HS FB, and then how he matured and developed at the college level with his stats. If Tee or any other player in the draft wants people to know about their personal hardships growing up, leave it to them to tell their story if they ever feel that it needs to be known. Being drafted is a very special day for those kids, and they don't need a dark cloud cast over their life changing experience like being drafted to the NFL!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2020, 3:22 PM

Personally not offended if Tee isn't.

But if it was that big a trend, fine, call'em out for it. Many of those Tweets are scorching hot!

But let's be honest: many young people find extra motivation while growing up in disadvantaged circumstances. That doesn't make it beneficial to them. It just means that when their back is to the wall, there's only one direction to go: forward.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:46 AM

F espin

Apr 27, 2020, 8:22 PM

I think that coach Dabo and his staff do an excellent job with these young men who have had to endure hardships in their early life to become solid young men in the community. Some chuckle at the “family” references to Clemson sports but it’s a reality that we all see and embrace. And, most importantly, it ain’t gonna change!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic