Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 144
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest

Sep 12, 2020, 5:36 PM

Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest

Finally, No. 1 Clemson will play football again and face off for a road test against Wake Forest in just around two hours. The Clemson Football Twitter account Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest

Sep 12, 2020, 5:39 PM

I am so angry. I think I will start drinking and make some dinner before I thoroughly enjoy the game in 2 hours.

Sep 12, 2020, 11:59 PM

Drink up, mouth-breather.

Sep 13, 2020, 4:33 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

The players, the coaches, and Clemson University are on the right side of history here. For those of you in Tiger Nation who were content with the status quo, listen to the stories told by the young men on our team. With all due respect, your anger is misplaced. Believing that Black lives matter does not mean you must embrace all of the beliefs espoused by leaders of the Black Lives Matters organization. I don’t expect a post online will change many of your minds, but I’m hoping my prayers will someday bring a change in your hearts.

Sep 13, 2020, 8:46 AM

No, anyone displaying the BLM logo or promoting that lying communist terrorist movement is NOT on the right side of history. Last night: two LA County cops ambushed & shot in their car. When the ambulance arrives at emergency room BLM blocking the entrance chanting “we hope they die”! BLM marching: “what do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want them? NOW”! Our players most certainly don’t support this, so it’s time people stop pandering and tell the truth. Department of Justice should go after BLM & Antifa and lock them up. None of our fans seem to oppose equality, justice, & fairness. But we will not be sucked in to this insurrection by self proclaimed Marxists.

Sep 13, 2020, 8:55 AM

Exactly right, a terrorist group, they kill, burn, and riot and no here is no systemic racism in America. I was embarrassed to see it honestly, even though I knew it was coming. I turned it off, as hard as that was, I just can't support this, bigger things than football and I won't be watching if it continues, and from what I hear, it's going to be worse at home games. Unbelievable.

Sep 13, 2020, 9:33 AM

tigerwth said:

Exactly right, a terrorist group, they kill, burn, and riot and no here is no systemic racism in America. I was embarrassed to see it honestly, even though I knew it was coming. I turned it off, as hard as that was, I just can't support this, bigger things than football and I won't be watching if it continues, and from what I hear, it's going to be worse at home games. Unbelievable.

First, it’s amazing how dismissive you are to systemic racism when the gov’s own statistics show discrimination in the justice system, banking, education, etc.
Secondly, I’m sorry to see that you like so many others in this forum are clearly following what the right wing media reports. They’ve conflated BLM and every act of rioting. The organization has denounced any association with the rioters, condemned violence, and call for only peaceful protest The vast majority of protests are peaceful but a few bad apples makes the movement look bad. It’s the same thing the right wing media says about police brutality ... “it’s just a few bad cops creating the problem” ??

Sep 13, 2020, 9:57 AM

Seems to me you are stating all cops are bad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

tigerwth said:

First, it’s amazing how dismissive you are to systemic racism when the gov’s own statistics show discrimination in the justice system, banking, education, etc.
Secondly, I’m sorry to see that you like so many others in this forum are clearly following what the right wing media reports. They’ve conflated BLM and every act of rioting. The organization has denounced any association with the rioters, condemned violence, and call for only peaceful protest The vast majority of protests are peaceful but a few bad apples makes the movement look bad. It’s the same thing the right wing media says about police brutality ... “it’s just a few bad cops creating the problem” ??

Sep 13, 2020, 9:53 AM

This is not true. When you’ve seen the founders & leaders of BLM state their demands, tactics, & goals in live interviews you can’t be bull sh**ed with this kind of misleading spin. If it were a few bad apples not leadership and thousands marching chanting kill cops you may have more of a chance.

BLM is helping no one. People were ready to work for real change without this terrorism. We have a Senator in SC that worked all summer on this but the other side wanted the issue to campaign on vs real solutions. Wake up.

Sep 13, 2020, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

????????

Sep 12, 2020, 5:52 PM

I’m not a fan of the BLM sticker. I don’t support this movement what so ever

I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too

Sep 12, 2020, 5:59 PM

https://www.wltx.com/article/sports/dabo-swinney-responds-criticism-race-relations-clemson-tigers/101-bc00c156-0d0f-4266-b661-46bc554dcdd7#:~:text=Swinney%20said%20he
's%20had%20the,Lives%20Matter%2C%22%20he%20said.

Re: I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too

Sep 12, 2020, 6:08 PM

Can't believe Swinney is this dumb. BLM led by avowed Marxists.

The Movement for Black Lives, by contrast, seeks to dismantle the foundations of American civilization,”?he concluded.

Anne Sorock of Frontier Lab (now the Frontier Center) conducted a study of Black Lives Matter activists titled “The Privileged and the Oppressed,” a deep-dive market-research investigation into how BLM was (is) at its essence a conduit for what she called “Progressives’ latest narrative.” She released this study in 2016 after extensive interviews of BLM activists.

The study can be downloaded at www.newamericanfrontier.org.

Here in sum are some of the report’s major findings:

• Black Lives Matter’s core message is built upon, depends upon, and has as its ultimate goal, the larger retelling of the American story as one of oppression and racism.

• The police, as representatives of the state, must be framed as exemplifying the Black Lives Matter framing by being themselves oppressive and racist.

https://liberalfirst.com/opinion/6165-black-lives-do-matter,-but-the-%E2%80%98movement%E2%80%99-is-marxist

• Black Lives Matter frames their cause as one against a systemic problem and necessarily utterly rejects the “one bad apple” counterargument.

• BLM relies upon the elevation and equating of other underprivileged groups to a status “just as oppressed” as Black America in order to build a narrative of an America divided into the “Oppressed and the Privileged.”

• Supporters of BLM, for the most part, have moved on from desiring to silence dissent through amending free-speech laws; instead, Black Lives Matter (1) pressures authorities to do it for them, (2) creates an atmosphere of intimidation through threats of violence and shows of force, and (3) incorporates a culture of self-censorship in which those with “privilege” have a lesser voice than the oppressed.

This is from BLM co-founder Opal Tometi in 2013 discussing the New York City Police Department:

“The New York City government was saying that it was going to allocate $100 million for 1,000 new police officers. And here I am, a BLM co-founder, on the heels of the murder of Eric Garner, thinking to myself, ‘How are these people going to unleash even more police officers in our communities, when clearly we are seeing that enough is enough?’” she said. “This overpolicing of largely poor communities, which are largely people of color because poverty is racialized in this country, means that we are the ones interacting with law enforcement more. And with all this racial bias, of course, we see this brutality and these murders.”

She actually blames police brutality on too many cops in poor neighborhoods rife with crime – police trying to save lives of people of color. Unbelievable.

Remarkably, all this garbage has been swallowed by college and professional sports – as well as numerous major corporations.

The NFL players, coaches and sideline staff are now being encouraged to kneel during our nation’s National Anthem, right after standing for the singing of the Black National Anthem first.

How unifying is that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2020, 6:45 PM

Does this mean that resisting arrest and fighting with cops is the new in thing!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2020, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too ]

junk yard tiger appears to support the following statement:

• Black Lives Matter frames their cause as one against a systemic problem and necessarily utterly rejects the “one bad apple” counterargument.

As President of the U.S., Donald Trump has made many racist statements and, by any objective measure, is a racists. Despite his many overt expressions of racial animosity, President Trump will receive the support of more than 40% of the electorate in the upcoming 2020 General Election. How many of them will vote for him because he is a racists? Is it reasonable to say that President Trump is just "one bad apple" when 10's of millions of Americans will vote for a racists?

As a southern Caucasian male Clemson Alum (1988), I am proud that the Darien Rencher, Treavor Lawrence, Dabo Swinney, Clemson Athletics, Clemson University, and the ACC are unified in favor of equality and justice for all.

Sep 13, 2020, 2:11 AM

And the increasing support from African Americans & Hispanics for President Trump? They racists too?

Sep 12, 2020, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too ]

I’m so embarrassed to be associated with you in any way, including being associated as Clemson fans. You are an embarrassment to the institution.

Does he support the organization or the concept?

Sep 12, 2020, 6:08 PM [ in reply to I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too ]

If the concept with his ability to coin a phrase you’d think he could have come up with something.

The organization. This is clear. They are using the

Sep 12, 2020, 6:22 PM

BLM marxist/communist fist. This is a longtime symbol of the radical left communist revolutionaries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The organization. This is clear. They are using the

Sep 12, 2020, 6:47 PM

Wasn't it also the sign for the black panthers, a black group on the same level as the racist KKK!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong, the KKK murdered thousands, the Black Panthers did not.***

Sep 12, 2020, 7:14 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wrong, the KKK murdered thousands, the Black Panthers did not.***

Sep 12, 2020, 10:38 PM

Link

Sep 13, 2020, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Wrong, the KKK murdered thousands, the Black Panthers did not.*** ]

CoolBreeze learn history!
The KKK was formed by Democrats to intimidate Republicans and blacks in the South after the civil war.
Many Republicans were hung (black and white) to intimidate voters to keep the Democrat party in power.
Same as today, BLM wants to intimidate Republicans and blacks from supporting the USA.
The KKK was so popular with Democrats it was supported nationwide, just like BLM today.

Sep 14, 2020, 7:58 PM

TexasTiger80, it seems as though you should brush up on your history as well. You've omitted or mischaracterized a few important details...
In short, the KKK was originally formed by Confederate veterans, not the Democratic Party. The organization vehemently opposed the Republican-led government and employed terrorist tactics, as you suggest, to intimidate Republicans and newly-freed slaves in order to restore white supremacy in the South. Many Southerners were angry following the Civil War and it is true that in the 1860s and 1870s many of the angry Southerners who joined the original KKK were Democrats. Having said that, it is well-established that the beliefs and values of the Republican and Democratic Parties of today are very different than they were when the KKK was founded. In the mid-twentieth century Dixiecrats (southern Dems who favored states rights and opposed integration) splintered from the Democratic party and ultimately joined the Republicans. (In fact, revered SC statesman, Strom Thurmond notably followed this very path.) Though today the names of the two major political parties are the same as they were in 1865, over time the parties essentially swapped platforms.
I offer this additional bit of history, not as an attempt to link Republicans to the heinous actions of the KKK or exonerate Democrats, but rather, as a caution against tribalism. Debate is healthy but the demonization of those with whom we disagree is truly destructive to our national fabric. Country before party, right?
God bless the great USA and go Tigers! Keep up the good work on AND off the field.

Sep 13, 2020, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: The organization. This is clear. They are using the ]

Wasn't is also a sign for the black panthers, a black group on the same level as the racist KKK!!!

The KKK is an organization that was birthed from hatred and viola towards blacks and has hung, tortured, murdered thousands of blacks in the name of white supremacy. The Black Panthers arose out of the need to protect blacks from this type of hate and violence. Their primary goal was to empower blacks by becoming self educated and growing Black economic power, etc.

Sep 13, 2020, 10:34 AM

Maybe a better comparison would be between the KKK that hung, tortured, and murdered thousands, and BLM, evidently a self avowed follower of Marxist doctrine. My understanding of history is that Marx and particularly his followers hung, tortured, and murdered 10s of millions in the 20th century. There is certainly no reason to support either group or its symbols.

Sep 13, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: The organization. This is clear. They are using the ]

Apparently the snarky dumb smart people on Tnet know more about BLM than the founder.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist/

Was too busy working to really dig into this. This changes

Sep 13, 2020, 3:54 PM
fists.jpg(48.3 K)

my opinion on it totally. Was okay with it, now I'm not. At all. Sorry, but my country means more to me than a football team.

Sep 12, 2020, 11:59 PM [ in reply to The organization. This is clear. They are using the ]

Your comment is objectively ignorant.

He’s only saying that because HE HAS TO SAY IT!

Sep 12, 2020, 6:10 PM [ in reply to I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too ]

I guarantee you he doesn’t support it and I can’t wait to hear his thoughts long after he is retired and living life when 2020 is brought up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He’s only saying that because HE HAS TO SAY IT!

Sep 12, 2020, 6:16 PM

Then he deserves no respect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2020, 6:50 PM

Running from your values to satisfy a racist organization to win games, that isn't who I had always believed Dabo was!!!

Sep 12, 2020, 10:21 PM

Amen I’m done

Sep 12, 2020, 6:14 PM [ in reply to I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too ]

Sep 12, 2020, 6:17 PM

If so he is gutless. To support an organization that is for the destruction of the family?!? Mighty Christian.

Maybe just maybe

Sep 12, 2020, 7:23 PM

Coach can think for himself, support his players, and not get all caught up in the political bs.

No need to attack our team or coaches.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too ]

Exactly, is there not a single coach in America that will stand up for all lives? Do people think every player on the team supports BLM? NO! So why aren't their voices being heard. I will not be watching any pro football this year, never again actually and it appears I won't be watching any Clemson or other college either, Some things are more important than football. Even if i agreed with the terrorist groups, there is no place for any of it in sports, none.

so...just because he supports

Sep 12, 2020, 6:54 PM [ in reply to I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too ]

the terrorist group doesnt mean i have to

Sep 12, 2020, 7:22 PM [ in reply to I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too ]

Christians were the first Karl Marx killed, imprisoned, Your money has overcrowded your sense of direction

Sep 13, 2020, 12:59 AM [ in reply to I wholeheartedly support our players;Glad our coach does too ]

So u support an organization that is beating white people up, harassing them eating dinner, burning buildings, and looting. Not Christian at all. Who made this terrible decision. They should be fired. Unity would have sufficed.

Sep 12, 2020, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

Is it time to remove Clements and Dabo

Sep 13, 2020, 1:12 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

I am shocked that a team and coach that represent’s itself as Christian, would support a hate group blm

Sep 13, 2020, 2:18 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

Do people KNOW that the FOUNDER of BLM said " we are TRAINED MARXISTS " ! The innocent MAN in Portland OR was MURDERED by an ANTIFA individual with that TATTOO on his neck . IS THAT what we want on a Clemson football helmet ?

Sep 12, 2020, 6:01 PM

Screw Clemson FB. Done with this BS.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:05 PM

Bye junk yard tiger. Why so mad? The team supports closing gaps in racial equality

Sep 12, 2020, 6:10 PM

Goon said:

Bye junk yard tiger. Why so mad? The team supports closing gaps in racial equality

So do you support BLM’s mission? Are you ok with disrupting the nuclear family?

Sep 12, 2020, 6:23 PM

You really think they will be able to pull that off?

Sep 12, 2020, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

Nice try...per their website

“We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

It’s about community and a village mindset where we all make each other feel comfortable.

Sep 12, 2020, 7:30 PM

No. It's female-speak. It means "we can't trust our men to be monogamous and part of the family anyway, so we're just going to create a society where young black men aren't necessary."

See how much Black Lives Matter to them?

Sep 13, 2020, 2:56 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

That is practically straight out of Marxist theory . God The Great I AM created the family not Karl Marx or any government or community organizer and when you tear down the family that is when civilization DIES ! That is where we are headed if we don't stop this. Christ taught us to forgive and not bring up past wrongs to justify our desire for redress.

Sep 12, 2020, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

BLM did not destroy the nuclear family that has been gone for a long time with divorce rates so high and people worrying to outspend their best friends on wedding the nuclear family structure has been dead. I agree we need to get it back though. and SC needs to also work on its domestic violence record.

Sep 14, 2020, 12:49 PM

Divorce rates are only high for people that marry at a young age and are uneducated and have kids out of wedlock.

It's in the teens% for educated people marrying after 25.

Peace out!!!!***

Sep 12, 2020, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well

Sep 12, 2020, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

bye.

Sep 12, 2020, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

Very sad day. I’m done supporting this university. They are supporting the opposite of unity. A racist, anti American, anti Christian, socialist group. Way to cave Dabo and Clemson University. I want my money back and they can have my degree back!!!!!!!

Sep 13, 2020, 7:56 AM

Perhaps you SHOULD give the degree back, seems you didn’t learn much anyway. Protesting, striving for equality of opportunity, and freedom of expression are the most American of values. I think a lot of people on this site are afraid because of what they hear and see on cable news and conservative internet sets. We need more critical thinking in this country, which is a key outcome of good education, and essential to a democratic republic.

Sep 13, 2020, 7:50 PM

Obviously , you haven't seen what has been going on in many cities across America with burning down buildings, looting and murder . A black retired St.Louis police officer was killed protecting a friend's pawn shop , 2 Federal officers were shot protecting a Federal Court House in Oakland, CA , one of them a black Federal officer DIED . NO ONE objects to PEACEFUL protests but these are not peaceful far from it . You would know that if you stopped watching CNN, ABC , NBC , MSNBC and CBS.

Sep 12, 2020, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

don't let the door hit your butt on the way out

Sep 13, 2020, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

Good riddance

Sep 12, 2020, 6:02 PM

Let’s be clear: BLM is a domestic terrorist organization bent on leading an insurrection against the United States Government. Read their mission statement & listen to their leadership. They have been a central part of violent riots destroying businesses many of which belonged to minority immigrant citizens. Clemson University (publicly funded) has no business endorsing these terrorists. No doubt players’ hearts are in the right place, but everyone has to help all to see through the mirage. I will be exploring legal remedies to a publicly funded institution displaying politically based propaganda on uniforms. I encourage all Tigers to fight back as well for our school and nation. This transcends football.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:11 PM

as soon as the election is over, those funding and pushing BLM from behind the scenes will focus on other things. BLM is simply a method used for chaos in an election year. By Christmas, nobody will care about BLM, especially those who have been funding it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Just like 2016 - it disappeared after Nov. 3***

Sep 12, 2020, 7:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2020, 3:17 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

If you think George Soros and his band of goons is going to stop after the election you are sadly mistaken. This is meant to overturn the Constitution and the United States Republic .

Sep 13, 2020, 9:25 AM

No we have a president that is hell bent on that.

Sep 13, 2020, 8:09 PM

Really ? Is that why before the COVID-19 virus arrived black Americans had the highest employment EVER , same for Hispanics . HE pushed CRIMINAL JUSTICE REFORM that reduced extreme prison sentences for black Americans . HE WORKED with Senator Tim Scott to CREATE OPPORTUNITY ZONES in America's inner cities . He works for all AMERICANS , that is why middle income wages were RISING for the first time in over 15 years. That does not line up with what you stated at all.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

LOL.

Going a little overboard there aren't ya?

Sep 12, 2020, 6:02 PM

Let’s be clear: BLM is a domestic terrorist organization bent on leading an insurrection against the United States Government. Read their mission statement & listen to their leadership. They have been a central part of violent riots destroying businesses many of which belonged to minority immigrant citizens. Clemson University (publicly funded) has no business endorsing these terrorists. No doubt players’ hearts are in the right place, but everyone has to help all to see through the mirage. I will be exploring legal remedies to a publicly funded institution displaying politically based propaganda on uniforms. I encourage all Tigers to fight back as well for our school and nation. This transcends football.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:06 PM

https://247sports.com/college/west-virginia/Board/103782/Contents/BLM-Adopts-the-Clenched-Fist-of-Communism-As-Its-Symbol--148367695/

This is ridiculous! Everyone needs to flood Clemson with phone calls and emails.

this is just political pressure, Clemson has no choice***

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: this is just political pressure, Clemson has no choice***

Sep 12, 2020, 6:16 PM

Wrong! They could have done the unity thing or something else. They did not have to do BLM and the fist. They caved and didn’t have to. I am ashamed of the school I graduated from.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:31 PM

Same here. It’s bullish!t that people are getting behind this terrorist group knowing what they’re really about. Shameful.

Social justice I get....supporting terrorist who are avowed Marxists...not so much.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:37 PM

And an educational institution- supposed to research, investigate, etc. But no let’s blindly support something because everyone else is. Lemmings.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:59 PM [ in reply to this is just political pressure, Clemson has no choice*** ]

They have a choice, and it seems that Dabo has been told to display it!!!

Sep 12, 2020, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

https://247sports.com/college/west-virginia/Board/103782/Contents/BLM-Adopts-the-Clenched-Fist-of-Communism-As-Its-Symbol--148367695/

This is ridiculous! Everyone needs to flood Clemson with phone calls and emails.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:03 PM

Ugh. Politics don’t belong, it’s like free advertising for the democrats, however i do believe in being a steward and humanitarian for all people!

Sep 12, 2020, 6:07 PM

I guess they didn't see the highlights of the riots, looting and assaults across our country in the name of blm and antifa.

I hope they don't drag college sports down the drain like what's happened in pro sports.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:10 PM

Sep 12, 2020, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson unveils helmet stickers, jerseys for Wake Forest ]

It’s headed down the drain.....you can bet on it!

Uh oh.***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys saying bye-bye, who is going to replace

Sep 12, 2020, 6:13 PM

The $2000 I donate annually to the alumni association? Sure someone may replace my Iptay contribution to get tickets but who is going to replace that?

Re: You guys saying bye-bye, who is going to replace

Sep 12, 2020, 6:18 PM

Hopefully someone who isn't a racist. I'd rather have the team go 0-12 every year and have people who value racial equality than a team that goes 12-0 every year be supported by racists.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:20 PM

Racist? Because I don’t support a Marxist organization that wants to destroy the family unit? Opposite - I see the negative effects of broken families every day. And it’s worse in the black community.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:21 PM

Yes. You are a racist.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:31 PM

And YOU are FOS...

Sep 12, 2020, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys saying bye-bye, who is going to replace ]

see what they call you if you dont accept the sticker?

^^^THIS^^^***

Sep 13, 2020, 8:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2020, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys saying bye-bye, who is going to replace ]

Don’t sweat it, this Bobbcobb guy didn’t attend Clemson. Disagreeing is one thing. Hurling disparities at supposedly fellow Tigers is another. He not being a Tiger explains that. F.O.

Sep 12, 2020, 2:17 PM

I didn't attend Clemson because they didn't offer the degree program I wanted. I have however been a fan for my entire life and support our players no matter what, which seems to be a difficult thing for many alumni on this site these days.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:53 PM

Stop calling people racists when you have absolutely no basis to do so. The Clemson family doesn’t roll like that!

Sep 12, 2020, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys saying bye-bye, who is going to replace ]

I'm all in for racial equality but I don't support Marxism in any form, especially when it is trying to tear down AMERICA.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:26 PM

The only thing tearing America down is the fascist in the WH, and the gullible morons who still support him.

Sep 13, 2020, 3:35 AM

Now the truth comes out bobcobb .

Sep 13, 2020, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: You guys saying bye-bye, who is going to replace ]

Soooooooooooft

Sep 13, 2020, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys saying bye-bye, who is going to replace ]

Babies Lives Matter - at least to one political party

Sep 12, 2020, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys saying bye-bye, who is going to replace ]

Comply or be called a racist. That’s how it works with these people. Agree or get canceled. The word racist has been so watered down I wonder what their go to will be when people are no longer get afraid to be wrongly accused of it.

And they call people on the right fascists. Get a dictionary and look in the mirror.

Sep 12, 2020, 10:00 PM

It doesn't matter what someone that don't know says, you know in your heart who you are!!! I've been called a lot of things in my life, but racist isn't one of them. And I have close black friends that I've been friends with almost my entire life that would be very upset if they was to hear someone call me a racist. My daddy was half-50% Cherokee Indian, and I know A little something about the name calling by people that were ignorant!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Sep 12, 2020, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys saying bye-bye, who is going to replace ]

I believe you sling that word around alot. Maybe you are the racist

Sep 12, 2020, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys saying bye-bye, who is going to replace ]

Amen bobcobb

Sep 12, 2020, 6:13 PM

They aren’t showing the other side of the jersey (left shoulder) would be where the patch is if the have one

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2020, 6:15 PM

i thought they were smarter than that, at least Clemson

Is anyone even arguing that BLM is a political org?

Sep 12, 2020, 6:23 PM

If yes- lets hear it.

If no- they have no place in college sports.

You couldn’t fill the WEZ with people in this country that think black lives don’t matter. But you’d struggle to fill the front row with folks that believe this movement is actually about black lives.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:29 PM

Agenda 21 is alive and well and duping young people and delusional adults...

Will a rational non name-calling BLM supporter

Sep 12, 2020, 6:45 PM

Please answer a few questions:
Do you support the disruption of the nuclear family?

If so, why?

If not, then why do you support an organization (BLM) that has this as one of their goals?

Re: Will a rational non name-calling BLM supporter

Sep 12, 2020, 11:13 PM

Yes. The "Nuclear Family" is "I take care of my wife and children and you take care of yours". This makes anyone who lives any different than this "feel" like they are not "normal" or "equal" to the norm. The "disruption" is the mindset of I take care of my family and whatever YOU need, I'll help you with that as well. I coach numerous kids that do not have a father figure, so when things come up that a typical father would attend, I attend with them. Helping them register for college, standing with them on Senior night etc, etc.

As far as BLM goes, they don't "support" allot of what you guys are saying. The short of it is they believe EVERYONE should be treated the same. Period. I don't support someone who is transgender or gay or whatever, but I also don't think they should be treated differently because they are. Allot of you guys call yourselves "Christians", yet you're not showing "Love" to those around you.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you love them, befriend them or just treat with general respect....

Been around here a long time and I know this year is crazy, but it dissapoints me that so many of you sit behind a keyboard and say what you say about anyone involved here. Political or not, people are still people.

HOW MANY OF YOU LOVE TO CHEER ON, MEET AND EVEN PRAISE ETIENE OR GALLOWAY OR LADSON ETC. WOULD ALSO INVITE THEM IN YOUR HOME FOR DINNER?...

I would think 99.9% would invite them into our homes for

Sep 13, 2020, 10:50 AM

dinner, but I'm sure there are a few self absorbed liberals that would not.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:48 PM

Dabos no different than 99% of most coaches. He's going to say what gets him the best players.

He lost my respect when he marched with the BLM and he's a grown man and can support what he wants to.

However he can kiss my $%# for his blasting of law enforcement and I can promise you I would tell him that to his face

Sep 12, 2020, 6:49 PM

White people upset because black people think their lives matter ??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2020, 6:49 PM

White people upset because black people think their lives matter ??

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2020, 6:53 PM

Coots mad because they will never be as good as Clemson. Even skipping a year we will need our toes to count the streak. Go home fool and finish 9th grade.

Awesome! Way to go guys!***

Sep 12, 2020, 6:52 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pitiful

Sep 12, 2020, 6:56 PM

Just pitiful
Especially you Dabo, the way your high almighty behind talks and now back down from this . You Sir are a big hypocrite .
Clemson a land grant out in the sticks university
Better learn who butters your bread .

Well, guess it's a good thing for IPTAY that.....

Sep 12, 2020, 7:05 PM

this was not announced during the "red shirt" and ticket/donation decision period at the end of August. Strategic? Maybe, maybe not. They would have lost an additional crap ton of $$$ with this BLM play. To some a sticker may not be a big deal...but a BLM sticker does not belong on the same helmet, or anything for that matters, the has the United States Flag on it.

Re: Well, guess it's a good thing for IPTAY that.....

Sep 12, 2020, 7:14 PM

My deadline was the 9th. Coincidence? I think not.

Sep 12, 2020, 7:17 PM

Dabo has lost control it seems. Viewership will be low and lower until a Christian man teaches what Marxism is doing.
No watching tonight.

Sep 12, 2020, 7:17 PM

Dabo has lost control it seems. Viewership will be low and lower until a Christian man teaches what Marxism is doing.
No watching tonight.

"All lives matter" crowd triggering in 3....2.....1.....***

Sep 12, 2020, 7:23 PM

Y'all are sooo stupid. Just because he says "black lives

Sep 12, 2020, 7:35 PM

matter" doesn't mean he supports the organization. He's saying Black lives matter. The equal to that would be that if you say Make America Great again you are a racist.

You guys are so stupid. Holy moly, I can't believe the rassist horse squeeze. Don't like it, move to Boliva with the rest of the confederate veterans.

Re: Y'all are sooo stupid. Just because he says "black lives

Sep 12, 2020, 8:23 PM

There are communist fists on our helmets...

not many, most chose the other stickers***

Sep 12, 2020, 8:24 PM

...and there is a Communist asset in the White House

Sep 13, 2020, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Y'all are sooo stupid. Just because he says "black lives ]

It seems that most on this thread will vote for the Communist asset who is disturbingly cozy with Vladimir Putin and outright hostile to our NATO (democracies) allies. If you're so concerned about communists and Marxism, why would you vote for Comrade Trump?

Re: ...and there is a Communist asset in the White House

Sep 13, 2020, 8:40 PM

Is that why Trump gave the Ukrainians tank buster missiles when Obama gave them blankets ? Is that why he publicly shamed German Chancellor Angela Merkel for her gas pipeline deal with PUTIN ? He said why should the US protect Germany militarily if she was making deals that would put Germany under PUTIN'S THUMB for their energy needs ? Putin DEFINITELY did NOT want Trump as President .

You’re brain dead

Sep 13, 2020, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Y'all are sooo stupid. Just because he says "black lives ]

If you can’t understand why people are upset that symbols adopted from the one of the most murderous ideaologies in world history are being put on players helmets.

Sep 12, 2020, 9:47 PM

Please don’t show those close ups of that Marxist propaganda on Tigernet again.
A Marxist, anti-Christian, anti-USA, anti-nuclear family, pro-lesbian democrat organization.
BLM=KKK democrat thugs.

How about: ‘Don’t Break the law’ and ‘Obey the police, don’t resist arrest’ Be smart live longer!

Sep 12, 2020, 10:13 PM

Absolutely disgusting move made by Clemson. They only did it because of pressure and recruits. We will do our talking with our pockets. BLM aren’t gonna pay IPTAY or watch the games or by the merch. You’ve made your bed now sleep in it. TRUMP2020LANDSLIDE

Sep 13, 2020, 12:43 AM

I am so disappointed in Dabo and Clemson University for putting BLM on their helmets!! Unity would have made a statement. They did not have to support an organization that is targeting whites, looting and burning down buildings. I would no longer support IPTAY. Hope it was worth it !!

Long time member here, Clemson grad, white guy

Sep 13, 2020, 8:41 AM

and not a recist although I'll probably get labeled one.

The true monsters behind BLM and Antifa are getting what they desire, DIVISION. You see it here at tigernet and everywhere.

The goal is order out of chaos. Their order.

The youth are the pawns.

Didn't realize these stickers were being allowed but now that I know I can truthfully say I won't be watching a team that supports an org. like BLM. The idea is fine, the org is not.

Sad...

Re: Long time member here, Clemson grad, white guy

Sep 13, 2020, 9:41 AM

The division is and has been supported from the White House occupied by a crook, conman, and ######## artist who hasn't made a unifying statement since he has been there. He lives for division. He breathes it and depends on ####### hate filled people for his support. I don't support all that BLM desires, but I do support reforming the justice system in a way that makes all people the same under the law, including blacks, the President's convicted friends, and armed white thugs who take it upon themselves to police protests while openly carrying assault weapons.

Sep 13, 2020, 9:44 AM

signed, barrack hussein obama.

LOL***

Sep 13, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Long time member here, Clemson grad, white guy ]

Re: LOL***

Sep 13, 2020, 8:36 PM

???????????????? Some of you are so full of ??

LOL***

Sep 13, 2020, 9:10 PM

Sep 13, 2020, 8:36 PM [ in reply to LOL*** ]

LOL***

Sep 13, 2020, 8:36 PM [ in reply to LOL*** ]

LOL***

Sep 13, 2020, 8:37 PM [ in reply to LOL*** ]

LOL***

Sep 13, 2020, 9:11 PM

LOL***

LOL***

Sep 13, 2020, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Long time member here, Clemson grad, white guy ]

Why dont you go join your fascist friends and murder some cops, burn down some buildings and blame all that sucks about your miserable life on white people. Then you can crawl back under your rock

Sep 14, 2020, 12:03 PM

I am not pleased with Coach Swinney's decision to allow the BLM stickers on our teams helmets. The BLM has stated that "All white people are racist". Beyond that they are self admitted Communists. I believe in the equal and fair treatment of All people no matter their ethnicity. Dabo says he "wholeheartedly supports the BLM". No matter his good intentions, he is either ignorant to what they are about or is stupid. Perhaps he hasn't seen the videos of BLM supports jumping on old people or coming up behind white people and jumping on them. I hope he is ignorant to these facts. I would not support a KKK sticker or a swastika sticker no more than the BLM garbage he has decided to put on the field. I don't believe Clemson University supports the blatant racism put forth by the BLM. Suffice it to say if this is what Clemson football is about I will no longer support the team and I will destroy all of my Clemson gear. You have lost this life long supporter.

Sep 14, 2020, 4:47 PM

There is no way a Black Panther fist should be on a college helmet. No way!! And I'm done with Nuke unfortunately, he can go right to he77

Replies: 144
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic