Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson drops in latest AP poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson drops in latest AP poll

Nov 8, 2020, 2:07 PM

Clemson drops in latest AP poll

Alabama didn't have to play this week in ascending to the top spot in the Associated Press Top-25 before heading to LSU next weekend. Clemson, which had seen it Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we still control our destiny***

Nov 8, 2020, 2:51 PM

id also argue losing last nights game is more ideal

Nov 8, 2020, 2:52 PM

because lets say there is an undefeated pac 10 team, sec and big ten team...winner of acc title game gets in no matter record..id rather drop last nights game to nd than the acc title game

Re: id also argue losing last nights game is more ideal

Nov 8, 2020, 4:31 PM

Totally agree. Albarn at 24 with 4-2 record is redic when they lost to coots. And uga at 12, seriously... Fla defense is a sham. Even coots stayed in that game. No way they're 6.

ND could lose to UNC depending on what UNC team shows up. O31O has an easy schedule now. Only game might be Indiana, but Indiana has no defense and Wisky can no longer play for championship.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: id also argue losing last nights game is more ideal

Nov 9, 2020, 2:29 PM [ in reply to id also argue losing last nights game is more ideal ]

That's crazy, I didn't want us to lose any game, and we sure as H&11 shouldn't have lost to ND. And I will always feel the ND game was gave away with atrocious play calling, and not just when we gave ND a chance to score in regulation, and they did. But I think it was horrible play calling when we have had 28 run plays that went nowhere, then call two straight running plays when we needed a 1st down to win F-ing the game!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson drops in latest AP poll

Nov 8, 2020, 2:57 PM

CCU stuck at #15 with 7-0 record...they're just a placeholder for the highest ranked 5-3 team (from the sec of course)
lol

Nov 8, 2020, 4:46 PM

Please post a link to the midseason rankings trophy presentations. Can't find them anywhere.

Top 4 Baby!

Nov 8, 2020, 5:56 PM

All we have to do win (and get healthy to do so.)

Nov 8, 2020, 6:15 PM

I just hope everybody gets rest & healing, to the extent possible. Never saw so many walking wounded and they were still in it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 9:18 PM

I can't believe they ranked ND higher than OSU. I agree with it, just can't believe it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2020, 12:27 AM

yep - that one surprised me too but OSU has so few games. As folks said above - we need to get well on D. Very disappointed we could not generate any pass rush and got ripped apart when we blitzed and coould not get pressure - make Book look like Montana which is he not. On offense need to block somebody sooner or later and figure out what the heck the problem is with getting the ball to ETN - two games and 2 TD's FOR THE OTHER SIDE! There's the game right there - unforced error!

Nov 9, 2020, 2:16 PM

Well, they have us right where they wanted us, and that's playing against Bama in the playoffs!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2020, 7:42 PM

So what. We should move up in the next polls as we don't play. Look how good the polls did for Ohio State without them playing a game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic