Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson University announces requirements on mandatory mask usage on campus
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson University announces requirements on mandatory mask usage on campus

Jun 26, 2020, 1:30 PM

Clemson University announces requirements on mandatory mask usage on campus

Clemson President Jim Clements sent out an email Friday talking about various subjects related to the school including the new requirement of wearing masks to h Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson University announces requirements on mandatory mask usage on campus

Jun 26, 2020, 2:12 PM

I don't think any of us can begin to understand how much work is being done to plan for a safe return to campus. Thank you to President Clements, Deans, Department Heads and medical staff for keeping the safety of the thousands of students and staff first on the priority list. Universities are for education first.

Re: TNET: Clemson University announces requirements on mandatory mask usage on campus

Jun 26, 2020, 8:37 PM

Pretty sure all these kids kissing each other through face masks is actually going to increase the spread. Just think about kissing 5 or 6 guys at a frat party thru your mask, disgusting really!

Shocking an institution of higher learning following science***

Jun 26, 2020, 3:16 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shocking an institution of higher learning following science***

Jun 26, 2020, 3:30 PM

I’d say our Lawyers had as much if not more to do with it as scientist

That can also be true. No argument.***

Jun 26, 2020, 3:35 PM

Jun 26, 2020, 3:20 PM

Nice moves by President Clement. I applaud his leadership.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks to President Clements, the departmental staffs & faculty

Jun 26, 2020, 3:42 PM

for doing their best to make it all happen.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jun 26, 2020, 7:05 PM

Did I read that correctly? In dining halls? Going to be a little hard to eat lol.

Jun 26, 2020, 9:20 PM

So, a mask is required while in University housing, but a mask is NOT required while "alone" in University housing? Okay, so, I'm an architecture student and have just "crashed", in the middle of the day, alone in my room, after a 3 day charrette without a mask on - because of course, I'm alone. But my roommate comes in and wakes me up and accuses me of not wearing a mask while he's there with me, and "turns me in", or maybe the video cam caught me? Trust me, we would talk some serious turkey, more with our fists than our mouths, and no masks barred. How will all of this actually be enforced? Ah, of course! Big Brother has his eye on us all - for the good of us all! But when will he start passing out the soma?

What I really meant to say was, God bless us all and my Clemson University, and Go Tigers!!!

Jun 28, 2020, 9:47 AM

oh good grief. yes, your roommate is going to turn you in because you were asleep and then they came in. Also, be careful if you drop the soap. Bend from the knees, or your roommate might turn you in.

Jun 27, 2020, 7:07 AM

Not saying the "mask prevent spread" folks aren't correct but sure would like to know the specific scientific studies which support these claims. Forgive my skepticism but there's so much fake news about so many issues it seems more and more difficult to determine if claims are fact based or just opinions.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2020, 7:15 AM

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

Jun 28, 2020, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson University announces requirements on mandatory mask usage on campus ]

Listen to Dr. Fauci.

Well that’s at least into December for masks being required

Jun 27, 2020, 10:26 AM

Not fun

Things could change, such as successful vaccine, or virus..

Jun 27, 2020, 1:05 PM

...somehow dying over the Winter. I'm fairly confident that the plan will change based on new conditions/data...at least I HOPE so. :) There is still so much about this virus that we don't know that it could surprise us and succumb to the dry cold environment of Winter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Re: Things could change, such as successful vaccine, or virus..

Jun 28, 2020, 9:21 AM

That would be great but it is thriving in meat packing plants which are cold but they are also damp.

Jun 28, 2020, 5:57 PM

This would make mask wearing mandatory at games and tailgating

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic