Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson-South Carolina postponed due to COVID in Gamecocks program
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson-South Carolina postponed due to COVID in Gamecocks program

Dec 14, 2020, 4:53 PM

Clemson-South Carolina postponed due to COVID in Gamecocks program

Due to the positive COVID-19 tests within the South Carolina men's basketball program, this Saturday's (Dec. 19) scheduled contest between the Gamecocks and Cle Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

COVID? Yeah right..

Dec 14, 2020, 4:56 PM

They just skeered.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

It's no coincidence that this news came out on the same

Dec 14, 2020, 5:00 PM

day the ACC announced the new commissioner. The B1G wanted to cancel the entire football season, and we go hire a guy from the B1G. All of our sports will be cancelled thanks to Dr. James J. Phillips, Ph.D. This is just the first domino to fall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: It's no coincidence that this news came out on the same

Dec 14, 2020, 5:07 PM

South Carolina canceled this game, it has nothing to do with Clemson or the ACC.

Just ignore him. Sometimes he gets a little

Dec 14, 2020, 5:09 PM

meandering and incoherent around 5:00pm.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: It's no coincidence that this news came out on the same

Dec 14, 2020, 6:03 PM [ in reply to It's no coincidence that this news came out on the same ]

Another really dumb post.

You don’t use Dr. and Ph.D. at the same time.

Dec 14, 2020, 10:30 PM [ in reply to It's no coincidence that this news came out on the same ]

Choose one or the other.

HTH.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: You don’t use Dr. and Ph.D. at the same time.

Dec 15, 2020, 12:38 PM

I knew a General Wilson and General was his legal 1st name. Dr could be his!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL at the picture of Coot Martin!

Dec 14, 2020, 5:00 PM

It appears they are using the FSU technique. Wouldn't be the first time they have tried to copy someone else to try to start a tradition.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

CHICKEN!!!

Dec 14, 2020, 5:13 PM

Those chickens/coots are ruining a good rivalry. We cannot stomp our rival if they won't play us.

JUST LIKE FOOTBALL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson-South Carolina postponed due to COVID in Gamecocks program

Dec 14, 2020, 5:16 PM

My that is surprising.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Dec 14, 2020, 5:28 PM

They were already thinking of a way out,last week*** Seems they R Skeeered ??

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/we-may-want-the-clemson-bball-game-cancelled-as-well.346772/

Dec 14, 2020, 7:32 PM

The one said that they should schedule in February!!! Hey coot, the A$$ whipping would be worse in February, you silly little chicken!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 5:24 PM

They're using the Big 10 strategy of only playing 50% of their scheduled games this basketball season and still making it to the Big Dance.

Dec 14, 2020, 5:35 PM

Any idea if can get replacement game? Heard Alabama found one Saturday because Houston also was experiencing COVID protocol.

Coots have trouble social distancing? Who didn' know DAT?

Dec 14, 2020, 5:47 PM

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How convenient.***

Dec 14, 2020, 5:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Dec 14, 2020, 6:01 PM

It is sad but Coach K has a point.

Dec 14, 2020, 6:26 PM

Wondering if game might be rescheduled, thereby not letting the Gamecocks out of the frying pan?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We want to reschedule, but only if it works for us.

Dec 14, 2020, 10:33 PM

In other words, we aren’t going to agree to play it in the middle of another crazy stretch of several games in a 7-8 day span. It we would like to play.

I don’t know if the Coots want to make it happen or not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Dec 14, 2020, 7:24 PM

They have found a way to avoid an A$$ whipping. Coot U is running scared of Clemson!!!

Do they still earn ice cream for a forfeit?

Dec 15, 2020, 9:37 PM

Technically it's not a loss for the chickens.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic