Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame ACC Championship Vegas odds
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame ACC Championship Vegas odds

Dec 8, 2020, 7:49 PM

Clemson-Notre Dame ACC Championship Vegas odds

No. 3-ranked Clemson's rematch with No. 2 Notre Dame at Charlotte's Bank of America Stadium next week figures to be one of the most highly-anticipated games of Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame ACC Championship Vegas odds

Dec 8, 2020, 8:21 PM

Tigers by 2 scores, minimum.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2020, 8:27 PM

Tigers by 2 scores, minimum.

Feeling that confident huh?.. I like it!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IF Healthy,

Dec 9, 2020, 11:35 AM

I think it will be 3 scores. I think that is the BIG factor.

Dec 8, 2020, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame ACC Championship Vegas odds ]

I like your way of thinking, and would love to see it by 3 or 4 scores!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 10:04 AM

Me as well but would settle for a 1 point victory.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 10:27 AM

“Winning by more than a point,
is just running up the score” [sic]
- Lou Holtz
??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2020, 8:33 PM

I'd say Vegas probably has it very close to right (they usually do). That said, it is hard for the rest of the country, and the "betting public", to understand just how handicapped we were when we still almost managed to win the first ND game. They were whole with personnel while we were without our key player on offense and our key players on defense. Line'em up, and let's see what happens with both teams healthy ( even though we don't know about Skalski, yet). My guess is ND won't like what happens this time around either. Time will tell.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2020, 11:17 PM

Well Brian kelly and Ian Book don't think that Trevor would have made any difference in the score, and they are saying bring Trevor on in the next game, that their D will pound him!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 10:07 AM

Would you be satisfied if Trevor had the same numbers DJ had in the first game? I think I would.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 11:39 AM

I would be Satisfied, but it was NOT just Trevor, It was a lot of players that we need back. That would have made ALL the difference then IMO.

Dec 9, 2020, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame ACC Championship Vegas odds ]

Yes, throwing the ball. But, Trevor is also a lot faster than DJ. So, TL might have a lot more rushing yardage.

Dec 10, 2020, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame ACC Championship Vegas odds ]

I'd like the numbers, but Trevor's mobility is a big positive factor. Also getting that last 1st down would have sealed the deal for us. I think TL is better, right now, in making that situation happen. I liked DJ's performance, but I like Trevor's maturity and decision making, and his running ability better. JMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2020, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame ACC Championship Vegas odds ]

They are FOS! That is all.

Dec 8, 2020, 9:03 PM

We get a four pm start time. In the past we played at night eight pm. This is not a prime time slot for a Double overtime rematch.

Dec 8, 2020, 9:03 PM

We get a four pm start time. In the past we played at night eight pm. This is not a prime time slot for a Double overtime rematch.

Dec 11, 2020, 8:32 AM

4 pm is prime time for a football game on a Saturday... there are some who fall asleep before midnight. Besides in December it is cold in Charlotte NC at 8:00 pm and colder at midnight!

Let the SEC play at 8:00 they play in a dome!

Dec 8, 2020, 9:11 PM

No. 3-ranked Clemson's rematch with No. 2 Notre Dame at Charlotte's Bank of America Stadium next week figures to be one of the most highly-anticipated games of Read Update »

Why are we playing at 4pm instead of the normal 8pm time slot? This is the best ACC matchup ever and we ate not in the prime time slot.

Why are we playing at 4pm instead of the normal 8pm time slot? This is the best ACC matchup ever and we ate not in the prime time slot.

Dec 8, 2020, 9:20 PM

In terms of TV window, it’s not bad because the SEC is at night and the Big 12/10 title games are at noon, so it’ll have things pretty locked down there. The SEC Championship had been in the 4 pm range in recent years. There’s also multiple NFL games that day to shuffle around the schedule.

4pm on CCG Saturday is absolutely prime time

Dec 9, 2020, 1:21 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame ACC Championship Vegas odds ]

The SEC has played in that window for years.

Not to be all symantical RagTag- but this isn't, in my mind,

Dec 9, 2020, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame ACC Championship Vegas odds ]

the best "ACC" match-up ever . . . .

This is a buncha BS crap that has led to a game between Clemson & notre dame for a trophy that is given to a champion . . . of a group of teams that notre dame ISN'T EVEN IN ! ! ! !

We are going to crush them - but can you imagine all the yapping from them if they have a trophy from a conference they weren't even in ? ? ? ?

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Dec 9, 2020, 8:16 AM

Sheridan's injury wouldn't happened to have been a shot to the nads, would it?

Dec 9, 2020, 8:55 AM

I hope we win by 7 but dont care if we win by 1. We have to win to get in; Notre Dame doesnt and they know it. Notre Dame is a good team but I have a feeling Clemson is going to show ND why they are elite not just good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2020, 9:01 AM

Many here were confident that we would slap LSU around last year. The Chrome Domes are hungry. I think we have the horses. Looking for us to get off to a fast start to bring them back to Earth. Like when we played the Coots at the Cockroach...They didn't run on the field, they floated about 3 feet off the ground.Until we popped them in the mouth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some fans are always going to be confident

Dec 9, 2020, 9:36 AM

even when they shouldn't be. I think there are reasons to be confident about beating ND in the rematch though.

Wish they'd stop saying without TL. Big5 did great. No D***

Dec 9, 2020, 10:20 AM

He did play great - but we couldn't let him run

Dec 9, 2020, 11:54 AM

We all know that DJ is a terrific runner. But without a high-level backup available (Phommachanh injured finger and Helms pretty inexperienced) the QB run game was missing. We won't have that limitation next weekend. I think if we'd had both QB's we'd have beaten Notre Dame, even though we may not have had more yards on offense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dj played an excellent game

Dec 9, 2020, 11:34 AM

offense did beyond well enough to win..defense missing starters and a questionable coaching call on our last drive in regulation were the difference.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic