Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson DE declares for NFL Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson DE declares for NFL Draft

Jan 10, 2019, 8:56 PM

Clemson DE declares for NFL Draft

Junior All-American and Ted Hendricks Award winner Clelin Ferrell announced Thursday evening he will forgo his senior season at Clemson and enter the NFL draft. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson DE declares for NFL Draft

Jan 10, 2019, 8:58 PM

Thank you for all you’ve done as a Tiger!! We’ll never forget you!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Luck and Thank You Clelin Ferrell!

Jan 10, 2019, 9:03 PM

Such a fine example of what the coaches have built at Clemson. Remember he was highly touted and frustrated sitting early. But, he was mature enough to recognize the guys ahead of him knew the system better and deserved to start ahead of him. Now look at him!
He and Christian Wilkins along with Renfrow are my on my "all time favorite interview" team. They are all so well spoken and they convey clearly and with enough respect you understand where they are coming from responses. Their maturity shows as they speak.

Thanks man!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you Clelin and Good luck!***

Jan 10, 2019, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson DE declares for NFL Draft ]

Jan 11, 2019, 6:36 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson DE declares for NFL Draft ]

Thank you! You. Are an amazing person who happens to be a great football player. Thanks for sharing your dream with the Clemson family. Enjoy the next chapter of your dream and come home to visit often

Jan 10, 2019, 9:00 PM

Thank you Cle, we watched you grow and be great..its been a pleasure. Do your thing!!

Go Tigers

In 3...2...1...

Jan 10, 2019, 9:01 PM

ESPiN starts talking about all Clemson lost and Alabama's recruiting prowess in the same sentence. By Monday Bama will move back into 1st place in their 'Way too efn early pre-pre-season poll' They already have five SEC teams in the top ten to work with so two wins for Bama in conference play and their SOS will be preceded by the minus sign.

rinse and repeat year after year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In 3...2...1...

Jan 10, 2019, 9:22 PM

ESPN won’t quit until they can get 14 SEC teams into the pre-season Top 10.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

They are working all three shifts including weekends on it.***

Jan 10, 2019, 9:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: In 3...2...1... ]

That wood never happen...cause Uof5C

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 11:13 PM [ in reply to In 3...2...1... ]

They already do have us in #2 spot in many polls. It’s ok with me though, I like the tigers humble and playing with that “chip”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will miss you Clelin!!!!!!!

Jan 10, 2019, 9:02 PM

We are so grateful you ARE a TIGER!!! Thanks for every memory you poured over us and for the tears and sweat you bathed in to make them ours!!!

Now . . . Treat us like family and come home often!!!!!!!

We love you!!!!!!!

Jan 10, 2019, 9:03 PM

When the opposing QB was on the ground we knew Ferrell was around. You will always be a Tiger.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 9:04 PM

You made us proud Cle.
You will be missed but not forgotten.
Keep it together and may God bless big guy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 9:07 PM

Adios Amigo. You and the other three were quite a foursome!

Jan 10, 2019, 9:06 PM

Already missing these guys! ??????

Best of luck Cle, make us proud in the NFL!

Jan 10, 2019, 9:09 PM

Thank you for picking Clemson, you will be missed Tiger!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 9:10 PM

My all time favorite! Hate to see you go Cle but you deserve everything you have worked so hard for. Thanks for all you’ve given us and know we will always follow and support your career! Kudos to your mom as she raised a great man!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go get ‘em CleMissle! Thanks for the memories and best of

Jan 10, 2019, 9:12 PM

luck in the next chapter!

He's going to blow the combine up and

Jan 10, 2019, 9:13 PM

Be a top 5 pick. Incredible career and a better man

cant blame him tbh for all of them

Jan 10, 2019, 9:19 PM

they won a national title what more is there to do at the college level at this point? the fact that dabo plays our younger guys through out the year in big game situations we will be fine

Jan 10, 2019, 9:19 PM

He's a guy that will be missed.

I'm not too worried about DE, but DT is another matter. Depth will be pretty scary next season, right?

Jan 10, 2019, 9:31 PM

I'm glad he's leaving . Cle has definitely
given his all for Clemson . Now go out and do great things , come back to finish school , and maybe when the time is right Coach Dabo would like to have you back to coach . Just promise

NO MORE WET WILLIES .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson DE declares for NFL Draft ]

In BV I do trust to have us another top 10 by the end of September if not sooner!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 9:46 PM

God bless you Clelin and wishing you the very best in the NFL. We're gonna miss you big man!

Jan 10, 2019, 9:48 PM

Leave no doubt Clelin! Thanks for the years brother!

I apologize, Mr Ferrell,

Jan 10, 2019, 9:57 PM

I'm sorry for going off on a rant about ESPiN's way too early preseason polls. I should have congratulated you on your first round draft stock and Godspeed making life what you want it to be.

I do so now, go and continue to take your destiny, Sir.

Jan 10, 2019, 10:01 PM

Thank you CF99! Fan for life! Wishing you many healthy and prosperous years in NFL and don't forget about your Clemson roots.

Soc Howell, Class of 1984, Hampton, VA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You gave everything Clemson could ask and more. Thank you

Jan 10, 2019, 10:06 PM

For the memories of 99 sacking some QBs. I am proud to have pulled for you and will continue to do so. I hope you have as long of a career as you want to in the NFL, get paid, and that one day you will have a family of your own—if that’s what you want. I will miss you, but I’ll be a fan of whoever you play for! Go Clelin, Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Go Power Rangers! Thanks for the memories!

Jan 10, 2019, 10:21 PM

Cle and Christian and Austin and Big Dex all provided some great times at Clemson!
I'll never forget what they did or the legacy that they set on and off the field!
GREAT TIGERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 10:36 PM

Likewise, thank you to Kelly Bryant for giving your all to Clemson. True Clemson fans will never forget that you went 16-2 for us as our starting QB, and that you moved because it was right for you.

(Mods, feel free to move this into its own thread alongside Hunter's, Zerrick's, Clelin's, etc.)

Jan 10, 2019, 10:39 PM

It's a sad day in one regard, but super happy for him at the same time. I knew he didn't want to leave, based on everything he's said and his little delay in decision, but he was just projected TOO dang high to come back. I think Dabo would have made him leave even if he had tried to stay, and Dabo may have very well had to help push him out the door.

Love Cle! Thanks for everything bro!

Jan 10, 2019, 10:54 PM

Thank you for being a major part of 4 amazing years! Will be watching pulling for you in what comes next!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 10:59 PM

Sorry we mispronounced your name for 3 years. Good luck in the draft, young man!

Jan 10, 2019, 11:05 PM

Maybe if his son plays for Clemson, we can call him Re: Ferrell.

DANG....

Jan 10, 2019, 11:40 PM

What a letter had me tearing up. I'll miss you Clelin....I hope all of your dreams come true .

Jan 11, 2019, 12:25 AM

Find your destiny Cle!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 12:29 AM

Thanks to all the Power Rangers moving on...

Jan 11, 2019, 2:59 AM

Somebody should Photoshop their Power Rangers GIF into them taking off into the sky with rocket exhaust propelling out of their feet at the end. LOL

Gone from Clemson....

Jan 11, 2019, 12:38 AM

...forever in our hearts. Nothing but the best to you in everything. We will miss you.

Jan 11, 2019, 3:22 AM

Clelin, as a longtime and lifelong fan of all things Clemson Football I just want to say that I certainly respect the decision you made to continue to chase your NFL dream . You’ve definitely earned the right to make that decision and I have no doubt that you will be very successful in the next chapter of your life. You as well as all of your teammates from this year’s National Championship team will go down as one of the most beloved players in the history of Clemson Football. I wish you nothing but the best! Thank you for such an amazing season of Clemson Football! God bless!

Cle'leavin Ferreal???

Jan 11, 2019, 7:06 AM

Say it ain't so!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Tear 'em up in the NFL, Cle. Hope you get to

Jan 11, 2019, 7:37 AM

sack Jake Bentley on the

Hahahahahahaha just kidding. Flop Bentley will never get on the big stage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Jan 11, 2019, 7:44 AM

Loo forward to following his career. I see a long career.

Will never forget U #99 bless U on your journey.

Jan 11, 2019, 7:57 AM

Go Tigers.......

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Jan 11, 2019, 8:41 AM

Alumni and true dedicated fan since 1982, I have seen many Clemson Teams come and go, but this year’s team has been so different. Beating Alabama and the way it ended was nothing but explosive for the true Clemson fan. As I watched the ceremony at the end of the game Monday night, I was both ecstatic and sad. It is young men like you Cle that make the difference. You did not just give your heart to the game, you gave it to your teammates, staff, professors, and yes to us…the fans who so dearly loved watching you play. As you go remember my brother, “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” (Proverbs 3:5-6) Love You Man!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 11, 2019, 9:31 AM

Good Luck Clelin...I know you will probably never read this but I do want to say, what you, Bryant, and Wilkins did last year was very admirable...instead of chasing millions you guys came back for one more ride for the fans, team, and the Clemson Family....You and Bryant are my all-time favorite Clemson Tiger players....Now got get your millions that you earned and rest assured Clemson will be fine with the talent still on the team....This Soldier salutes you! SFC G. U.S. Army-R (Scouts Out)

Message was edited by: usarmyshreve®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 9:40 AM

Congrats Cle on a great run at the rock.You'll do big things in the league.

Go Tigers ??

Jan 11, 2019, 2:49 PM

He has done his job, and he has done it well. He has the next man up ready to stand tall in his place, and I don't believe we can ask for any more than that. Good luck to you Cle!!!

Enjoyed dreaming with you Cle!

Jan 11, 2019, 3:09 PM

So glad to see that dream come true this season - good luck in the NFL!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 9:46 PM

Thank you Cle-missile for all the rewind moments of those amazing sacks. I miss you already! Best of luck at the next level though you don’t need luck, you are more than ready for the big stage. Once a Tiger, always a Tiger! #missileout.

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic