Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year

Jan 11, 2021, 10:42 PM

Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year

Clemson cornerback Derion Kendrick announced he will return for his senior season in a late Monday Instagram post. Kendrick had drawn some late first-round NFL Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year

Jan 11, 2021, 10:56 PM

Great decision. I truly hope it works out even better for him in the long run. If he gets it together he could be a top 20 pick.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 12:12 AM

Really!!!

Jan 12, 2021, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year ]

Hope he comes back, has a great season, maybe plays a little receiver, and leaves as a first rounder.
Get his Clemson degree! Growing up and staying out of the love ?? shack would be big for his future!
Looking for big things from this Rock Hill kid. Shut Down Corner in 2021! Pulling for U.

Stay out the love shack DK

Jan 12, 2021, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year ]

He has all the potential in the world! PFF does a good job rating CB play and this kid has it. Hips for it. Short burst explosiveness. All the tools - but needs to work on tracking the ball more.

The thing people miss about rating CB's is: "if you don't hear their name it means they are doing their job"! Clemson was among the nations leader in sacks because the secondary made QB's hold the ball longer! It wasn't like one player just got a bunch - many players contributed to CU being a leader in that category. Which tells you the secondary played well overall! DK specifically at one point in the All 22 footage was really glued to who he was covering and was recognized in PFF for it.
He has to get more focused on being a CB and let the I was a H.S. QB and WR go. Just get into business mode starting now on being a great CB and he will be fine.
I have faith he will and Clemson football will benefit from it tremendously!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 11:02 PM

This is great news!!

Wow!

Jan 11, 2021, 11:03 PM

THAT is selfless! Can't wait to see him DOMINATE the secondary.

Re: Wow!

Jan 12, 2021, 11:04 AM

Yep Coach V will have a lot pieces this upcoming season. May end up being one of his top 5 personnel since he's been at Clemson

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 11:17 PM

Great!!! Now stay out of the love shack.

Jan 11, 2021, 11:31 PM

Welcome, welcome, welcome back!Go Tigers!

Oh. Yayyyy.***

Jan 11, 2021, 11:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 11:35 PM

Why come back? Getting burned continuously by LSU last year and by OSU this year isn't enough? Move on and let someone who can actually cover have a chance!

Jan 12, 2021, 12:16 AM

Crump, please take out this trash, and please keep it out!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 6:15 AM

I don't know. This is obviously a troll with that low pulse.

But when I saw DK was coming back, I was pleased, because I like DK. But he *did* get burned and repeatedly by OSU. I don't recall LSU too specifically, but against OSU I know he was burned multiple times. I hope that's impetus for him to work on those kind of mistakes and he can be a lockdown corner that no one will ever want to throw at, but he got burned and it's not trolling to acknowledge that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 9:26 AM

Terrell got hammered against LSU and he still got drafted high and had a good rookie season. One bad game does not a bad player make

Jan 12, 2021, 9:54 AM

I don't disagree, but the last game seems to linger longer in people's minds. I know he can't wait to get that nasty taste out of his mouth and to show he is much better than his last performance, because it was brutal. JMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Terrell was matched against the Biletnikoff winner being

Jan 12, 2021, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year ]

thrown to by the Heisman trophy winner who was the most accurate passer through a whole season the sport has likely ever seen. And despite all of that, AJ was in position on most of the plays, the throws and catches were just that much better.

Jan 12, 2021, 12:28 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year ]

I so wish I had 3 thumbs right now! One for a td, one for real life td, and one not attached to place neatly in tigerrus’ rectum.

What a clown!

Please Crump take garbage out.

As for DK,... I’m pumped for our D next year!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Drink it up boys

Jan 13, 2021, 12:01 PM

So not agreeing with you and not drinking the orange kool aid 24/7 makes one a clown? Well then bring on my costume! Isn't it Dabo who always says (and gets lauded for) people shouldn't be afraid to speak their minds and tell it like it is? Or did you miss that quote the thousands of times he made it?

Okay Crump(?), I guess you're gonna have to take me out also because tigferlife says so...and he's a 100-percenter. In my world we call that an a**kisser.

Enjoy the kool aid boys.

Coot.***

Jan 12, 2021, 12:32 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year ]

Jan 12, 2021, 1:03 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year ]

Ok you can go now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 6:08 AM

He would be a NFL first round draft pick.

Jan 12, 2021, 6:39 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year ]

Just what we need negativity.Tigersrus,Oddball says "Why don't you to knock it off with them negative waves...Woof Woof"(Kelly's Heroes)

Was it "negative waves" or "negative vibes"? Can't remember!

Jan 12, 2021, 6:54 AM

Thats been about 50 years ago!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was it "negative waves" or "negative vibes"? Can't remember!

Jan 12, 2021, 7:50 AM

Negative waves ,I checked first .Thought it was appropriate to say.

Re: Was it "negative waves" or "negative vibes"? Can't remember!

Jan 12, 2021, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Was it "negative waves" or "negative vibes"? Can't remember! ]

Negative Waves Moriarity, Negative Waves.
The paint shells make pretty colors on the battlefield.

Awww.. The little chicken still mad DK didn't choose y'all?...

Jan 12, 2021, 6:53 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year ]

??????

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 7:06 AM

Hope he knows best man up!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2021, 8:05 AM

Welcome back DK!

Time to EMBRACE THE GRIND! If you want to sniff that 1st round money, you got work to do. Fortunately, you're in a great place to do it.

SIDE NOTE: If DK was a legit 1st rounder he wouldn't be coming back. As much as I think the is talented, he's no Christian Wilkins. It's all business to DK and he knows another year at Clemson is GOOD FOR BUSINESS.

Jan 12, 2021, 8:57 AM

I agree completely with your post.

Jan 12, 2021, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year ]

Agree 100%. It’s hard for these kids to turn down 2nd round money but obviously DK feels he is a 1st round talent. He is not happy about the way his season ended. He’ll be a man on a mission next year and that is what we need. Good luck DK and thanks for the commitment to the program.

Jan 12, 2021, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson CB announces he's returning for senior year ]

Agree 100%. It’s hard for these kids to turn down 2nd round money but obviously DK feels he is a 1st round talent. He is not happy about the way his season ended. He’ll be a man on a mission next year and that is what we need. Good luck DK and thanks for the commitment to the program.

Jan 12, 2021, 9:29 AM

Hoo. Ray.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

He must have not gotten the draft grade he was hoping for.

Jan 12, 2021, 9:36 AM

That being said, I sincerely hope this pushes him to work harder all next year. The last thing we need is another Jayron Kearse idling toward the draft while giving half effort.

The good news is, there is enough young talent behind him that if that lack of effort surfaces, Dabo will have no qualms about benching him, yet again.

Can he play safety or wide receiver?***

Jan 12, 2021, 9:37 AM

Re: Can he play safety or wide receiver?***

Jan 12, 2021, 1:18 PM

With Amari gone at WR could be a possibility imo. I have been wondering if a potential switch back to that position could happen.

Don’t see him at safety.

Jan 12, 2021, 7:49 PM

I think this is a good decision for him. We need him to work hard to help the team next year. Could be a big year for him and us if he does. GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic