Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Belk releases statement on his transfer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

TNET: Belk releases statement on his transfer

May 16, 2018, 4:02 PM

Belk releases statement on his transfer

Clemson freshman defensive tackle Josh Belk has decided to transfer according to a prepared statement on Wednesday. "I will be transferring from Clemson Univers Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Belk releases statement on his transfer

May 16, 2018, 4:25 PM

May 16, 2018, 4:25 PM

Dang, he had to get lawyers involved?

May 16, 2018, 4:31 PM

My thought exactly-why does he need a law firm to issue a statement?

My only guess is that he saw he would not get much playing time. But if I had to sit out a season, Columbia would be the last place I would go.

Oh well, the coots need all the help they can get.

May 16, 2018, 4:27 PM

This was South Carolina's plan the entire time....get the defensive playbook so they could finally figure out a way to protect Bentley

We can't let this happen again

May 16, 2018, 4:29 PM

#Never Again

May 16, 2018, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Belk releases statement on his transfer ]

I am concerned that they will see a lot of racial slurs in the Playbook

May 16, 2018, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Belk releases statement on his transfer ]

With the talent we have on D, we could give them the playbook the week of the game, and they still couldn't protect Jake the fake!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why the attorney????***

May 16, 2018, 4:31 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why the attorney????***

May 17, 2018, 9:44 AM

I personally believe that, the Lawyer had something to do with a family member thinking that would be the best way get the transfer without any restrictions but, if Dabo would have kept with the agreements of the scholarship contract, he could have stopped Belk from transferring to usuc. That was a binding contract Josh's parent or guardian signed for him to enter Clemson with an athletic scholarship, and they aren't given without contractual agreements by the school and the receiving athlete. Jus say-n, credit Dabo for being his usual nice and understanding self....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2018, 3:26 PM

Dabo pretty much feels if a guy doesn't want to be at Clemson, no reason to keep him. Good policy, IMO.

May 17, 2018, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the attorney????*** ]

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article211334489.html

Too bad he's going to the cawks. Pretty much guaranteed

May 16, 2018, 4:47 PM

that he'll never learn that it should be "....my family and me".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Too bad he's going to the cawks. Pretty much guaranteed

May 16, 2018, 4:53 PM

His mother is not doin well health wise and He wants to be close to home

I get the gravity of health issues. However,

May 16, 2018, 4:54 PM

proper sentence structure and subject/verb agreement should not be taken lightly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am thankful someone else found the grammar appalling

May 16, 2018, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Too bad he's going to the cawks. Pretty much guaranteed ]

in that statement.

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

And....... there goes BV playbook

May 16, 2018, 5:33 PM

Str8 to Will "Never Again" Muschamp. Funny because he still wont be able to beat us.

Re: And....... there goes BV playbook

May 16, 2018, 6:28 PM

He would have had to make a copy of it, and I'm sure our coaches has the playbook to where it can't be copied from those coach issued Ipads!!!

Why couldn't you just take a picture of each individual page***

May 16, 2018, 7:15 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2018, 5:36 PM

I am just totally confused on this whole situation. However, if someone in his family is having health issues, understand the wanting to be nearby. I can relate as my mother was having health issues and being 4 hours away was rough but Clemson to cola is not that far away.

This is completely out of left field but was Josh the person in the apartment in the recent fiasco with Fuller/Johnson?

Robbery

May 16, 2018, 5:44 PM

Shouldn’t have been. I read an article from Greenville online that the victims were a 21 year old male and 20 year old femal.

Re: Robbery

May 16, 2018, 5:49 PM

Ah ok thank you, I didn’t think so but with the attorney getting involved, just seemslike something else might be going on .

May 16, 2018, 5:59 PM

Anybody have the real story here? Lawyers cost money so you don't go there unless it's essential. Unconditional release. What's that mean? Some posts mention the gocks, but its not in the announcement post. This is out of the blue. Why?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plenty coot lawyers will do it free***

May 17, 2018, 1:18 PM

It is what it is...but lawyering up is a bad look***

May 16, 2018, 6:18 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know this unconditionally:

May 17, 2018, 10:31 AM

Lawyers suck.

YWIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: It is what it is...but lawyering up is a bad look***

May 17, 2018, 3:28 PM [ in reply to It is what it is...but lawyering up is a bad look*** ]

Agreed.

May 16, 2018, 7:20 PM

I hope his mom is ok.

I get wanting to be closer to home if mom is sick but is 2.4hrs vs 1hr really worth potentially ruining your career.

DT's should be dying to be at Clemson right now. Our entire line plus some is gone after next season so everyone has a good shot at starting after 1 year.

This is a stunning blow. top-100 recruit that looked great

May 16, 2018, 7:23 PM

in the Spring Game. Think of all the time spent recruiting him etc..

I understand having a situation like that and you just feel like you need to be home, but wow. I remember a couple of years ago we had a linebacker that was top 300 and he just decided to quit football. Just didn't want to play any longer. Two very different situations, but never seems to happen to the competition.

May 16, 2018, 8:52 PM

Maybe this is the beginning of what Todd told us all. “They are cycling out and we’re cycling in!”

Not??

I wish him luck and hope his situation clears

May 16, 2018, 8:56 PM

but if he becomes a coot Fhim where the sun don't shine and I hope our OL knocks him on his a$$ every play

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

man, i can't wait for november

May 17, 2018, 10:25 AM

just extra incentive to blow them out again this year

Re: man, i can't wait for november

May 17, 2018, 3:31 PM

Double whammy in November - Beat the Chickpeas and the Azure Diablos.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic