Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-NC State projections
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-NC State projections

Oct 18, 2018, 3:09 PM

Advanced outlook: Clemson-NC State projections

The post-bye week meeting of ACC undefeateds Saturday presents the most intriguing matchup left in Clemson’s conference championship bid. What NC State does wel Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-NC State projections

Oct 18, 2018, 3:18 PM

Their Special Teams ranking is terrible. I thought ours was rough. WOW.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 4:30 PM

We lose this one. We haven't really come together as a team all season, and may lack the talent to do so. Reality check. Hope I'm wrong.

Oct 18, 2018, 4:48 PM

You’re right. Our talent is terrible, our coaches are worse, fans never show up, and we’ve overcome no adversity to unify the team or fan base this year. May as well stay home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2018, 5:01 PM

Plus it's the law of averages. They are bound to beat us someday just because.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 19, 2018, 8:30 AM

With that mindset, every time we play Furman we should expect a loss because it’s overdue.

Oct 18, 2018, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-NC State projections ]

Keep begging Coot .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 18, 2018, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-NC State projections ]

You are!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How's that dumpster working out for you?***

Oct 19, 2018, 8:17 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-NC State projections ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2018, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Advanced outlook: Clemson-NC State projections ]

Huh? We are coming off a 63-3 win. We are just now hitting our stride. We should peak around ACC championship time, just like the last 3 seasons.

Oct 18, 2018, 7:34 PM

IF, a BIG IF, if Tony, Jeff and Dabo took the time to strip the KB designed plays out of the play book, I believe the good guys, 37-20 or the 40-22 scores is what I'm saying will be the closest to the end game score!!!

Oct 19, 2018, 11:05 AM

I agree, i like RPO but, I don’t think Trevor has got the hang of it completely yet especially with the Mis handles with the running backs. If we just use play action and let our RB run the ball and let Trevor air it out just 20 to 25 times I think the offense will be humming!

Oct 19, 2018, 8:11 AM

#BeatClemson
#BeatClemson
#BeatClemson
#BeatClemson
#BeatClemson

... and oh yeah #BeatClemson!

Oct 19, 2018, 8:21 AM

It might be close until halftime. But no way their linebacker depth can keep up with our run game and Trevor’s arm for 4 quarters. Unless there are big injuries (I don’t know, like targeting on ETN) we take over the game midway through the 3rd quarter.

Bottom Line

Oct 19, 2018, 10:34 AM

We win! They lose, again. I fully expect us to come out making a huge statement to the world this week. No more experimenting and tweaking. It's time to show who we really are, and sadly for the wolfies, who they aren't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic