Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 247Sports projects Clemson seed in College Football Playoff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: 247Sports projects Clemson seed in College Football Playoff

Jun 22, 2020, 1:25 PM

247Sports projects Clemson seed in College Football Playoff

Clemson may start the year as a preseason No. 1, but they may not finish the regular season that way. 247Sports published its preseason Playoff projections and Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: 247Sports projects Clemson seed in College Football Playoff

Jun 22, 2020, 1:36 PM

Dabo and his FB team will never get the credit that they deserve, and that tells me that if college FB was still under the BCS era, Dabo wouldn't have won 1 NCG much less 2, and that is bc Clemson would have never been picked to play for the NC bc of the complete disrespect that Dabo and his Clemson FB team gets!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz. We were picked #2.***

Jun 22, 2020, 3:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trey Scott can go suck an egg. The nerve putting us at #3***

Jun 22, 2020, 1:54 PM

as long as we fininsh #1, it doesn't matter where they put

Jun 22, 2020, 3:28 PM

us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about the Tigers in the Rose Bowl Semi?

Jun 22, 2020, 4:20 PM

.... And for that to happen CU will have to be 2 or 3 with 1 seed SEC.... or even 4 with 1 seed B10/PAC.... Not sure where 1 seed B12 would go, but prolly Sugar.... 1 seed B12 not likely anyway....

Re: How about the Tigers in the Rose Bowl Semi?

Jun 22, 2020, 4:45 PM

I like the idea of the Rose Bowl in Pasadena over returning to New Orleans situated on the banks of America's commode- the mighty Mississippi.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2020, 4:58 PM

Just please please please give us a season that starts on time. At this point, I'll gladly take no fans in the stands but TV cameras streaming to my living room. Please at least let that happen football Gods. I'm owed nothing but I beg for that. I'm sure I speak for millions when I say that my soul needs a fball season this fall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2020, 6:38 PM

There again year after year they talk about strength of schedule and the AD Dan Rad keeps scheduling SC State, Western Carolina, Furman and the Citadel to name a few.

Jun 22, 2020, 7:40 PM

Strength of Schedule has always been one of those elusive and magical numbers someone pulls out of a hat. Before the season begins, it's based strictly on perception and perception includes a lot of bias. Team strength should be a major factor in a rating system. For example, rather than intentionally running up a score on an outclassed opponent, Dabo inserts reserves to gain game type experience. If we do not beat the spread, some people only look at the final score and say, "Clemson beat Olde Rugged U. by 27 points, when they should have won by 50 points. But the only thing that matters is to defeat the next opponent.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2020, 7:47 PM

To quote Mark Packer .....”just win the games”. We’ll be fine. Just as soon go into playoffs undefeated but seeded 3 or 4 with a chip on our shoulders. But also have to admit I’d be cool to go wire to wire as #1. Either way hope we bring back another NATTY. GO TIGERS

Jun 22, 2020, 7:59 PM

I can't wait for us to play Ohi0-31 again. Always fun watching them be sore losers.
And I do think it will be between Clemson and OSU.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Jun 22, 2020, 9:36 PM

Ohiowned*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic