Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Uiagalelei HS coach says Clemson-FSU postponement 'stinks' after cross-country trip
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Uiagalelei HS coach says Clemson-FSU postponement 'stinks' after cross-country trip

Nov 21, 2020, 5:17 PM

Uiagalelei HS coach says Clemson-FSU postponement 'stinks' after cross-country trip

Clemson had to pay around $350,000 in non-refundable money to make the trip to Tallahassee this weekend for a game that wound up being postponed, a huge chunk of money in a time when athletic departments are cutting sports and scratching for every dollar. The team wasn’t the only one affected monetarily by the decision. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Uiagalelei HS coach says Clemson-FSU postponement 'stinks' after cross-country trip

Nov 21, 2020, 5:31 PM

So...FSU's protocol allows out of state visitors to visit their player's apartments and drive them to team meetings in an enclosed vehicle? And we're the bad guys?...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Uiagalelei HS coach says Clemson-FSU postponement 'stinks' after cross-country trip

Nov 21, 2020, 5:36 PM

Also CDS offering to have team tested and play later in the day, even Sunday or Monday and they refuse tells me a lot about how scared they are of Clemson. Now I really hope when they do play Dabo tells the team to score everytime they get the ball.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2020, 5:32 PM

Lost what little respect I had for FSU! They had options but just didn’t want to play! Why not just cancel the football program if it’s that bad down there!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2020, 5:58 PM

No way Clemson should go back to Tallyho this year!

Nov 21, 2020, 7:04 PM

Clemson shouldn't even bother trying to reschedule it. No upside to playing them a week before the ACCCG.

**ABSOLUTELY-No way we should play them PERIOD!*****

Nov 22, 2020, 1:04 PM

It would have been better had they called Wednesday and said please don't come and demolish our sorry arses! I could have respected that.

Message was edited by: Watcher®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic