Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19: What's next for the Clemson QB?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19: What's next for the Clemson QB?

Oct 29, 2020, 10:31 PM

Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19: What's next for the Clemson QB?

The next 10 days will be some of the most interesting in the history of Clemson football. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19: What's next for the Clemson QB?

Oct 29, 2020, 10:40 PM

Praying for your health and a speedy recovery!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19: What's next for the Clemson QB?

Oct 29, 2020, 11:32 PM

It was always a question of "when" not "if" and if anyone will be ready to deal with it, it will be us. Dabo prepares for everything - this is not the best time but its not the worst either. Hoping this doesn't turn into a major outbreak and praying for a complete and speedy recovery #TL16

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 11:37 PM

It, to me, seems odd that the 1st and 2nd QB's would room together at all during this virus time. Even if it's just for road games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 12:16 AM

Way too logical amigo ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 9:02 AM

I thought we had already had around 40 players test positive this year. Maybe DJ is one of those.

Really hate it for Trevor as it looks like he is probably

Oct 30, 2020, 4:39 AM

going to miss 2 games in his final season of college football. But that is life and I'm sure he will recover without issue and come back better than ever once he is cleared to play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good hands team--DJU would start for every $EC team except

Oct 30, 2020, 6:12 AM

'Bama right now. Hate it badly for Trevor, but the Tigers will rise up to the occasion versus BC. Prayers up for the guy who put his morals & principles above the popular viewpoint.

They should have used Nick Saban's lab for the follow-up

Oct 30, 2020, 6:56 AM

confirmation test.

Re: They should have used Nick Saban's lab for the follow-up

Oct 30, 2020, 9:54 AM

I guess you have not know anyone with COVID. This is no joking matter.

Oct 30, 2020, 8:54 AM

Those dang Catholic Schools done put a spell on our team! It just went into effect too soon to miss the ND game! ... just kidding for all you who might think I’m serious!

Oct 30, 2020, 8:58 AM

Although, I hope the next two weeks are not a Catholic crush of our playoff hopes. Lol!

Oct 30, 2020, 9:53 AM

When you the word historic, you are on shaky ground. This is not a historical 10 days, it is an important 10 days. The reason you recruit is to have backups and certainly a 5 star QB qualifies. The players have all the film loaded on their tablets so Trevor will know Notre Dame. Trevor's health is the most important thing and if he passes all the medical tests, he will be on the field in South Bend whether he has practiced or not.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic