Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Top NC running back "on cloud nine" after picking up prestigious Clemson offer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Top NC running back "on cloud nine" after picking up prestigious Clemson offer

Jul 19, 2019, 7:01 AM

Top NC running back "on cloud nine" after picking up prestigious Clemson offer

Since competing at head coach Dabo Swinney’s high school camp last month, Will Shipley has been eagerly awaiting and offer from the reigning national champions. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Top NC running back "on cloud nine" after picking up prestigious Clemson offer

Jul 19, 2019, 8:21 AM

Get the #13 jersey out of the closet.

Re: TNET: Top NC running back "on cloud nine" after picking up prestigious Clemson offer

Jul 19, 2019, 8:47 AM

More like order a new one, the last was hand-stitched in 1997!

Jul 19, 2019, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Top NC running back "on cloud nine" after picking up prestigious Clemson offer ]

Why, he won't be a walk on, and I'ma thinking that #13 is a walk on number for/at Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2019, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Top NC running back "on cloud nine" after picking up prestigious Clemson offer ]

I like that he’s wearing #9! That’s been a pretty special number at RB here the last several years??

Jul 19, 2019, 9:28 AM

McCaffery clone?

So many kids have stories of supposedly waiting, dreaming,

Jul 19, 2019, 10:31 AM

hoping, praying for a Clemson offer. And yet, when they get it, it's just "They will be one of my top schools now." If all that was real, just once I wish that kid would say "You know what? I got the offer from my real dream school, so I am going to go ahead and commit, right now. No drama, not looking for headlines, that's where I am going." The only highly rated player I know of to ever do that here was....Deshaun Watson. Wish more would follow his example, but I guess they want all the free stuff from other schools.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So many kids have stories of supposedly waiting, dreaming,

Jul 19, 2019, 10:41 AM

Didn’t Trevor Lawrence do that?

Also, I love DW as much as anyone, but I remember a lot of people on here freaking out when he visited Auburn.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So many kids have stories of supposedly waiting, dreaming,

Jul 19, 2019, 11:31 AM [ in reply to So many kids have stories of supposedly waiting, dreaming, ]

The kid is 16 or 17.... give him a chance to grow up... which will happen if he spends four years at Clemson! :)

I do not like people putting pressure on me to make a decision right now, many are like me in that regard, I want to mull it over, pray about it and make a good decision that I think is what God wants me to do.

Jul 19, 2019, 11:35 AM

Well I've never been 100% about where a player was going to play his college ball, but this young man is Clemson all the way...Welcome to Clemson

Somehow 24/7 has 100% prediction for NC State

Jul 19, 2019, 12:11 PM

Not sure how that computes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Somehow 24/7 has 100% prediction for NC State

Jul 19, 2019, 4:49 PM

They've met with DD & staff on more than 1 occasion & "DD laid out his plan for me in the O"247sports

Jul 19, 2019, 1:35 PM

So let me see here. A running back is thrilled and honored and outtasight with a Clemson offer, and the board is thrilled and honored and outtasight with this back. Terrific. But how does it rate, this thrilling and outtasight offer he has always lusted for? Well, it would be "right up there."

Please. Stop wasting our time with this. If it was that great he would have accepted on the spot.

Jul 19, 2019, 4:33 PM

Congrats to Will! Has great highlight video, so hope he comes our way.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic