Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: The legend of Hunter Renfrow grows as he adds depth at quarterback
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

TNET: The legend of Hunter Renfrow grows as he adds depth at quarterback

Oct 1, 2018, 5:39 PM

The legend of Hunter Renfrow grows as he adds depth at quarterback

The legend of Hunter Renfrow continues to grow. The Tigers’ senior wide receiver is known for his clutch and sometimes acrobatic catches, but the former walk-on serves many roles on the Clemson football team. Renfrow can play in the secondary if needed, is there if a punter is needed, and will be ready if the Tigers need another quarterback. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: The legend of Hunter Renfrow grows as he adds depth at quarterback

Oct 1, 2018, 5:49 PM

I used to call him Spider-Man, but that wont work as Spider-Man doesn't hold a candle to Renfrow. Superman doesn't work because I don't believe Renfrow has a red S on his chest. If anything it has to be a red W for WIN. He is the definition of the One Man Gang.

I am already mourning his departure

Oct 1, 2018, 6:17 PM

I will never forget all he has done for this team and University. He does things in his humble, unassuming way that exudes confidence and leadership! God, I love this guy, he is special. If I win the lottery, I’m giving a building in his name and honor. Also, I believe there is an ESPN 30 for 30 that will highlight this man! Go Tigers and Go Hunter!

no disrespect, but Renfrow is no legend

Oct 1, 2018, 6:21 PM

Bigfoot is a legend, boggy creek is a legend, leprechauns are legend!

Renfrow is a Clemson Superstar on par with any other. The Catch, The Catch II? Renfrow has a dozen critical game catches (or more!).

Hang a poster? NO! Hang is Jersey? NO! (well, maybe). Ring of Honor? NO! (well, yea!)

STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE! STATUE!

How high? Height of the Statue of Liberty, plus 3 inches!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: no disrespect, but Renfrow is no legend

Oct 1, 2018, 6:37 PM

Hunter ,one of the best tigers to ever play the game at Clemson.

Oct 1, 2018, 6:29 PM

Know he’s clutch on 3rd, but I’d throw to him 1st, 2d, 3rd and 4th too...just try to stop him!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 8:57 PM

Clutch? Renfrow is the clutch, the transmission, suspension, .... I still crack up every time he gets up with the ball in his hand and no matter where the ref is he gives it that flip to him without looking. Ball Player.

Oct 1, 2018, 6:55 PM

Can’t be enough good things to say about him but imo he deserves to be the Heisman trophy winner if you really gave it to the person the trophy origins. Ring of honor, definitely, statue, definitely. Nothing seems to do him justice.

Yeah, a movie should be made about him. Inspiration to every young man that ever wants to play sports!!!

If I were an NFL owner, I’d be doing everything I could to draft him #1. You can’t buy what he means. As stated above- he’s just a W for Winner!!!! Will definitely shed tears his last game. Love ya Hunter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next Level

Oct 1, 2018, 7:10 PM

People say Hunter can make it in the NFL... That's a strait up LIE!!! I'm not a scout, but you don't have to be to see what this guy can add to any team.. T NET need to pump this guy up and let them know he is ready now for the next level. What a great story...

Re: Next Level

Oct 1, 2018, 9:14 PM

Can or can't?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 7:20 PM

The scene: The Civil War..Atlanta, Ga.... Prissy: "I don't know nothin about birthin no babies, Miz Scarlett"... Enter Hunter Renfrow.." Prissy, boil me some water and get me that tablecloth off the dining room...We got this..."..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Highlight Reel

Oct 1, 2018, 7:32 PM

Somebody needs to put together a highlight reel of Hunter Renfrow catches. There was one catch, don't remember the game, where he was lying face down on field, arms outstretched, and made a catch without the ball hitting the ground. Unreal!

Re: Highlight Reel

Oct 1, 2018, 7:35 PM

And he was barely recruited!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 7:58 PM

I’ve always said,, when he graduates, all Hunter needs to do is open up a line of car dealerships in the Upstate. He’d make millions. Everyone would want to buy their F-150 from Hunter Renfrow Ford. Love that guy!

#13 has to be retired. Period.

Oct 1, 2018, 8:11 PM

From walk on to cover of Sports Illustrated. Put that #13 right next to #4. Pretty sure this guy will improve any organization he joins, pro football, car dealer, coach, you name it. I think once he is done playing for the Patriots he rejoins Dabo, to get trained up to be the head coach later on.

Re: #13 has to be retired. Period.

Oct 1, 2018, 9:59 PM

I'd rather see him go to Houston. We could relive Watson-to-Renfrow every Sunday.

If Renfrow stays in the upstate after graduation,

Oct 2, 2018, 7:10 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: The legend of Hunter Renfrow grows as he adds depth at quarterback ]

He'll never have to buy himself another meal for as long as he lives.

Oct 1, 2018, 8:59 PM

He could literally do what Flash Gordon did and save the world! .. just saying.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 9:50 PM

The boogeyman looks under his bed for Hunter Renfrow.
The Grim Reaper looks over his shoulder for Hunter Renfrow.
Hunter Renfrow replaces Chuck Norris in all Chuck Norris jokes.
Even Chuck Norris finds Hunter Renfrow to be a better athlete.

Oct 1, 2018, 10:16 PM

I saw Fred Biletnikoff play in person in the 60s. He had absolutely nothing on Hunter Renfrow.

Sep 10, 2006, 8:01 PM

The "Rudy" that played!!

Hunter Renfrow Is Like Super Man

Oct 2, 2018, 6:13 AM

One minute he appears to be Clark Kent, but then turns into Super Man once he dons his Clemson Football helmet. Heck, he could probably take a snap under center and just throw the ball down field, run down field, and catch his own pass for a touchdown!

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Hunter Renfro will become a Clemson head coach some day...

Oct 2, 2018, 6:25 AM

if he doesn't decide to invent the warp engine or design a car which gets 100mpg on water and produces pure gold as a byproduct. You know, he could figure out how to turn deserts into highly productive farmland and solve world hunger. I don't know, whatever he wants to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying he can be the QB, throw it downfield to himself and defend it at the same time!?***

Oct 2, 2018, 6:51 AM

Oct 2, 2018, 10:29 AM

Longtime reader, but I had to register and make my first comment for THE man, Hunter Renfrow. I can't wait to watch you play in the NFL, and represent the paw. Extremely proud to be a Tiger who's family includes Hunter Freaking Renfrow. The "outside leverage" response to Dabo is legendary. This kid...huge smile everytime I see his name.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 11:43 AM

I would hope this is a great time to work with derion Kendrick or hunter renfrow at qb. When need some wrinkles for future matchups this year more than ever.Just to have quality passing if we ever needed to get tricky in a big game.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic