Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: The Roy Bus is a Lamborghini? ESPN analyst says Clemson is sport's top program
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

TNET: The Roy Bus is a Lamborghini? ESPN analyst says Clemson is sport's top program

Jan 9, 2020, 7:40 AM

The Roy Bus is a Lamborghini? ESPN analyst says Clemson is sport's top program

Is it possible the ROY Bus is not a broken-down school bus and instead is a Lamborghini? ESPN college football analyst Rece Davis thinks it is. (Photo: Kirby Lee / USATODAY) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard that in the interview...

Jan 9, 2020, 7:43 AM

Right before those statements, Davis and the host spent about 3 times as long talking about how special it will be for LSU to win. I don’t think Rece thinks we will win (shocker).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one does. Usually when Clemson is counted out is when

Jan 9, 2020, 7:49 AM

the team plays the best. I'm beyond shocked people are still putting money on LSU even as 6 point favorites now

Re: TNET: The Roy Bus is a Lamborghini? ESPN analyst says Clemson is sport's top program

Jan 9, 2020, 7:48 AM

Haha who cares. ROY Bus is a lambo is a great quote!

Re: TNET: The Roy Bus is a Lamborghini? ESPN analyst says Clemson is sport's top program

Jan 9, 2020, 7:49 AM

I would also like to note that he was on an SEC show... Of course he's gonna talk more about LSU

Jan 9, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: The Roy Bus is a Lamborghini? ESPN analyst says Clemson is sport's top program ]

Could someone photoshop that ? I'd like to see what a Lamborghini bus looks like.

Jan 9, 2020, 7:50 AM

Oh, I get it. Now that LSU got a BYE in the semis and was selected #1 to allow that BYE game, the ESPN talking heads are acting like CLEMSON is all that. I do not respect those who talk out of both sides of their mouths (American Indians would say "Man with fork-ed tongue"). So, they can all shove it with their accolades. They have shown their true colors, and they are not ORANGE and WHITE and PURPLE.

Jan 9, 2020, 8:24 AM

The worst thing that could happen to LSU is that we had 2 weeks to get well, get prepared and listen to all this crap about why LSU is this years version of the G.O.A.T. Take the points and CLEMSON, take CLEMSON straight up, take the money line bet and put the mortgage on the real TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: The Roy Bus is a Lamborghini? ESPN analyst says Clemson is sport's top program ]

110% agree that you can never trust anyone who speaks with a spit/forked tongue, and all those ESECPN homers do for the reasons of trying to save face when they are proven wrong, which is 50% of the time!!!

Go Orange, White, and Purple Clemson Tigers, we are the True Paw brand!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 12:07 PM

spit or split?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: The Roy Bus is a Lamborghini? ESPN analyst says Clemson is sport's top program ]

That's why they are sportscasters and we are fans.

Jan 9, 2020, 7:50 AM

I appreciate what Davis says here and I agree with him. But go back to October and you heard nothing like this. As some have pointed out, Davis and others were often taking jabs at the Tigers on Gameday, esp. after the UNC game. At least Davis has come around I'm sure a majority of people don't think Clemson is the top program right now.

These guys flip-flop more than politicians***

Jan 9, 2020, 7:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I think very few of these guys actually watch our games...***

Jan 9, 2020, 7:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep..heck with the unc thing

Jan 9, 2020, 12:55 PM

they keep acting like that two point conversion was the last play of the game...but the reality is there was plenty of time and two time outs if they got it for us to march down the field and win

we are on the roy bus

Jan 9, 2020, 12:56 PM

being 5.5 point dogs proves it

They're trying to take away the chip....

Jan 9, 2020, 7:57 AM

It won't work. It's too late. The chip is already there on every Clemson player's shoulder. LSU is going to get hit right in the mouth with that chip when Clemson lowers that shoulder on them.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: They're trying to take away the chip....

Jan 9, 2020, 8:18 AM

iTiger said:

It won't work. It's too late. The chip is already there on every Clemson player's shoulder. LSU is going to get hit right in the mouth with that chip when Clemson lowers that shoulder on them.

Everyone in this game will get hit in the mouth, how they respond is what shows the heart of a champion!
My prediction is the Tigers win!

I'm all for the idea

Jan 9, 2020, 8:15 AM

of Justyn Ross catching a ricochet off the tuba for a TD!

Tuba Touchdown.... it just sounds about right.

Re: Clemson bus

Jan 9, 2020, 8:33 AM
bus5.jpg(65.8 K)

Re: I'm all for the idea

Jan 9, 2020, 9:13 AM [ in reply to I'm all for the idea ]

That would be a lengthy replay review

LOL......Sounds good to me!***

Jan 9, 2020, 9:16 AM [ in reply to I'm all for the idea ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 8:23 AM

Roy bus or Lamborghini it doesn’t matter the Tigers will be playing their best and I am sure Desmond Howard is one who disagrees with Reece.

Jan 9, 2020, 8:26 AM

I honestly don't really care what personalities on the SEC Network have to say about Clemson.

I can get my fill by watching the countless studio shows or broadcasts packed with ex-SEC players and coaches.

Echo-chamber group-think isn't newsworthy.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RAT POISON!!!!!!!***

Jan 9, 2020, 8:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think you could legally catch a ball that bounces

Jan 9, 2020, 9:21 AM

off a tuba there, Reese Bobby. Maybe at the Applebees.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love how these guys act like Dabo is the one who creates

Jan 9, 2020, 10:31 AM

this narrative.

They are the ones who create it and push it every year. He just piggy backs off of it and makes light of it. Points out how ridiculous it is that we dominate every year yet somehow the media feels we're always lacking something....every year.

I think there's a stat out there that says of the 9 games that Clemson has played in CFP bowl series, Clemson has been picked as the underdog in 7 of them. Only 2 games have we been perceived as the better team.

Yet we've won 7 of the 9. Which is dang good when you stop to think about it.

Watch out boys: 'RAT POISON'

Jan 9, 2020, 10:32 AM

nm

LSU is being fed heavy doses of Rat Poison

Jan 10, 2020, 5:18 AM

far more than Clemson.

Jan 9, 2020, 11:38 AM

What he said is totally true. Personally, I'm glad he acknowledged that we are the best program in the nation and am not going to second guess his motive. Its hard to criticize someone saying the Tigers are the best.

Dabo pulled the Jedi mind trick on Reece

Jan 9, 2020, 1:03 PM

once one of our greatest critics, Dabo has him now rowing our boat...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo pulled the Jedi mind trick on Reece

Jan 10, 2020, 4:30 AM

Dabo doesn’t row the boat, he drives the bus. And the wheels go round and round.

Jan 9, 2020, 1:27 PM

Why do I feel like the media are all now working so hard to try and SHOW they respect our program at the end of the season with they did nothing but diss us during the season? Answer: Because they are all going to look like absolute fools if (when) we win on Monday night.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know, Lamborghini makes tractors. Maybe Rece is on to

Jan 9, 2020, 10:28 PM

something.

Just sayin'.

Little ole Clemson ridin' the Lamborghini ROY bus tractor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2020, 4:28 AM

I understand all that Davis is saying but I believe little ole Dabo must win this year(3 out of 4) to establish himself and program with that of Saban and Alabama. Anything less than a win does not accomplish that.

Jan 10, 2020, 4:48 AM

Win or lose Monday, Dabo has already established himself & Clemson as on par with Saban & Alabama, and above anything else SEC related.

Jan 10, 2020, 2:42 PM

I think if we win then Dabo will have established Clemson as THE dynasty on part with Daman and his best Alabama teams. I do agree that won or lose on Monday that Clemson has the premier program right now. We will be back next year in it all. LSU is full of 1st round talent this year and while they do have great backups they don't have another Joe Burrow on the bench. When he leaves they regress back to what they have been up to this year. They have had years of to draft classes and Clemson is just now celebrating their very first #1 draft class. We are usually in the top 10, they are usually in the top 5. It's scary (good) to think of what Dabo and the staff will do with the wealth of talent we are starting to get every year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic