Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney tells Lawrence, his team to not let one bad moment define them
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney tells Lawrence, his team to not let one bad moment define them

Jan 14, 2020, 9:23 AM

Swinney tells Lawrence, his team to not let one bad moment define them

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney walked into his locker room after the game and asked for all of the players to look his way. He then told every player and his coach on his team that while this moment is painful, you can’t let one moment define you. (Photo: Kirby Lee / USATODAY) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney tells Lawrence, his team to not let one bad moment define them

Jan 14, 2020, 10:25 AM

Thank you, Coach and team,for a tremendous year. Very proud of all of you and proud to be a Tiger.

Re: TNET: Swinney tells Lawrence, his team to not let one bad moment define them

Jan 14, 2020, 10:35 AM

Use this as motivation for next year. I would bet the farm that Clemson wins it all next season. Nobody has won 2 in a row in a long time and it's just really hard to do. But, next season belongs to Clemson. Write it down now. Clemson is the 2020 national champ and go ahead and get that tee-shirt now.

Jan 14, 2020, 11:18 AM

AGREED! Next year will be the year CU takes it all! Love those tigers still! It was a strange atmosphere last night, every time they play there, hum, I wonder!

Jan 14, 2020, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney tells Lawrence, his team to not let one bad moment define them ]

I'll take two T-shirts please, one orange and one purple!

Jan 14, 2020, 11:23 AM

Highly successful season. One team, a juggernaut, better than them. Ohio State big win in a classic game. Congratulations to the players,coaches, and staff. My complaints: Too many boring regular season blowout games and why was Trevor running the ball and getting clobbered at the end of the game?

Jan 2, 2012, 5:50 PM

Highly successful season. One team, a juggernaut, better than them. Ohio State big win in a classic game. Congratulations to the players,coaches, and staff. My complaints: Too many boring regular season blowout games and why was Trevor running the ball and getting clobbered at the end of the game?

Jan 14, 2020, 11:33 AM

Didnt mean to post this multiple times

Jan 14, 2020, 11:23 AM

Love our coach!!!! That's integrity my friends...

Jan 14, 2020, 12:32 PM

This is how you handle defeat. This is how you lead peers, teenagers, and young men. In this world, finding someone who says words like these and backs it up with actions, it's far too rare.

All the coots, LSU fans, even a few Bama fans who are trying to insult this loss and attack our players and coach, they truly just don't get it. There's no hurt or shame in our fanbase after losing this game. There's pride in a program that has something they just will never understand.

Could not be prouder to be in the Clemson family. Light on a hill. Thank you TDP, thank you Dabo!

Go Tigers! See you in Tampa!

Re: Love our coach!!!! That's integrity my friends...

Jan 14, 2020, 2:08 PM

That's exceptional Character that has made that man who he is!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo voiced it right

Jan 14, 2020, 1:19 PM

And went on and on ... Jeff Duncan better hope Swinney stays out of politics. Coach Swinney could filibuster for days on the floor. Go Swinney! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo voiced it right

Jan 14, 2020, 2:18 PM

Dabo would make a great leader in the business for our country. He is the kind of man that if he doesn't understand the reasoning with things, he will get himself educate about that subject before he reacts, and that is a great way to be!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 9:15 PM

You win as a team and you lose as a team

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic