Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney says he won't let anyone's criticism steal his joy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney says he won't let anyone's criticism steal his joy

May 18, 2020, 8:57 AM

Swinney says he won't let anyone's criticism steal his joy

Dabo Swinney is not immune to the criticism and the hurtful words thrown his way. After all, he’s still a man with real emotions, real fears, and he cares deeply about everything that his life touches. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney says he won't let anyone's criticism steal his joy

May 18, 2020, 9:16 AM

:)

May 18, 2020, 9:21 AM

thought this was going to be tic-tock related.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2020, 9:25 AM

When you are a public figure and wear the hat of whatever you are representing, you will face criticism. Too bad Dabo can't give some of his wisdom and attitude to Trump who cannot handle any criticism.

May 18, 2020, 12:22 PM

There is a big difference between "criticism" and an all out 24/7 never ending attack on someone. Then when there's nothing left to attack, just make stuff up. That's the case with Trump.

They attack his kids, his wife, every syllable he utters relentlessly.

Message was edited by: TigerFanX2000®

May 18, 2020, 9:28 AM

I care about the criticism that comes Dabo's way bc most of it is definitely unfair, but I love what the man has done for Clemson, and there isn't another coach in college FB that I would choose over Dabo. Line all the best ones up, and give me the opportunity to choose the HC that I want for Clemson, and I will choose Dabo without a second thought bc, I believe that he is honest, and he does everything that he does at Clemson the right way. IMO, Terry Don Phillips couldn't have picked a better Head Coach for Clemson that Dabo Swinney, he fits Clemson like an expensive gloves fit the hands!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2020, 8:44 AM

THIS 100%!!! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2020, 9:29 AM

Good though there is always some hack writer or group who will try to get exposure by doing this. Ignore them and dont add to their platform

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2020, 10:07 AM

Clemson Football is Coached by a true "Public Figure" in Coach Sweeney. He loves everything Clemson from family to his Coaching Staff to his Players. All the criticism he gets is unwarranted and most of it is based on jealousy from other programs that wish they were as good as Clemson. We have the best in Clemson and I don't care about what the rest of the teams say!! GO TIGERS!!!

May 18, 2020, 10:08 AM

Clemson Football is Coached by a true "Public Figure" in Coach Sweeney. He loves everything Clemson from family to his Coaching Staff to his Players. All the criticism he gets is unwarranted and most of it is based on jealousy from other programs that wish they were as good as Clemson. We have the best in Clemson and I don't care about what the rest of the teams say!! GO TIGERS!!!

May 18, 2020, 10:08 AM

May 18, 2020, 10:34 AM

It's Coach Swinney, not Sweeney.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2020, 12:18 PM

Yeah, and we heard him the first #### time, too.

May 18, 2020, 12:38 PM

If we had hired any coach, that was out there in 08, we wouldn't be where we are now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2020, 3:45 PM

It is inconceivable to me that anyone, other than a game-chicken, would criticize Dabo, and even some of them recognize what a good person he is. What in the world is there to be critical of? His enthusiasm? The way he develops young men into grown men? The fact that he wins and loses with grace and dignity? Someone please tell me what there is to criticize about this Christian man. Please.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2020, 9:20 PM

Envy breeds hatred. The hate is not about Dabo, it is about the envy of the haters.

Dabo knows that, but still finds it irritating. And I don't blame him.

May 19, 2020, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney says he won't let anyone's criticism steal his joy ]

To find any real criticism to gripe about when it comes to Dabo, one would need a very vivid imagination. IMO he is the best overall coach in the country. Period! End of story!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2020, 5:30 PM

Well,lots of people hate on Saban... Other than us, who hates on Muschamp...?? You got to be doing something to generate hate...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2020, 8:51 AM

IMO, hate very often comes from envy. People covet what they do not have, and they surely do not have what we have a Clemson. That's what eats them up inside.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic