Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Spot the Ball: Tigers and Irish tired of talking, ready to just go play
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,188

TNET: Spot the Ball: Tigers and Irish tired of talking, ready to just go play

Dec 18, 2020, 4:35 PM

Spot the Ball: Tigers and Irish tired of talking, ready to just go play

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney and Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly met with the media Friday afternoon, and both said their teams are tired of talking and practicing and waiting for kickoff. In other words, spot the ball. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Spot the Ball: Tigers and Irish tired of talking, ready to just go play

Dec 18, 2020, 5:32 PM

Was Kelly saying that he was going to practice his team a day before the game? It's hard thinking that the strength and conditioning coaches agreed with that plan. I've alway heard that total rest is the way to do things on the day before competition, oh well, I guess all conditioning coaches has their own beliefs with that sort of thing, each to their own idea....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Spot the Ball: Tigers and Irish tired of talking, ready to just go play

Dec 18, 2020, 6:50 PM

Father Wills will take us through our Catholic football mass, which is approximately 18 minutes and 45 seconds.

Approximately 18 minutes and 45 seconds. Approximately?? ????

Dec 18, 2020, 7:52 PM

If he needs to clear his throat it’ll run a little long.

As strange as it may seem, we have Covid to thank that we

Dec 18, 2020, 8:27 PM

get this rematch shot ahead of the playoffs. Had we just played our normal season, and lost in South Bend, our only shot at a rematch would be the CFP. Of course, we would also be playing a much weaker team in the ACC Championship Game, instead of the Leppys, and would still have an unbeaten ACC streak going, so, there's two sides to every coin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,188
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic