Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Skalski says people will think defense won't be worth a #### but they're wrong
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

TNET: Skalski says people will think defense won't be worth a #### but they're wrong

Aug 7, 2019, 10:27 AM

Skalski says people will think defense won't be worth a damn but they're wrong

James Skalski knows that people around the country don’t expect the Clemson to be worth a damn this season, and he doesn’t care. Why? Because he knows they’re wrong. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RA'd for use of profanity ***

Aug 7, 2019, 10:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

TU for use of profanity ******

Aug 7, 2019, 10:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You didn't TU anything, in fact you've been a member for

Aug 7, 2019, 10:48 AM

18+ years and you've only given about 24 TUs over that time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Wow! You weren't kidding.

Aug 7, 2019, 10:51 AM

Just wow.

^^^Make that 25 TUs now!***

Aug 7, 2019, 11:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm flattered that you're stalking me***

Aug 7, 2019, 1:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry

Aug 7, 2019, 1:54 PM

cutigerbob® deserved every single juan of them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Don't worry

Aug 8, 2019, 1:46 PM

probably why he has so few point too.

#sucks at the tneting

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm flattered that you're stalking me***

Aug 7, 2019, 5:56 PM [ in reply to I'm flattered that you're stalking me*** ]

Not stalking, just when you say positive things that a solid Tiger fan will say, I'll be one of the first to compliment the post in the way of a TU. If your assumption of stalking you was true, that would meant that I'm stalking most of the T-Net Tiger fans that come to this site that say positive things about our Tigers. There are certain T-Netters that I can TU without ever reading what they have said bc I know they never have anything negative to say about others or our Tiger players or coaches. They could just say Hey everybody, and I will TU them just for being courteous and respectful. That's just me!!!

I'm pacing myself ***

Aug 7, 2019, 10:52 AM [ in reply to You didn't TU anything, in fact you've been a member for ]

Re: I'm pacing myself ***

Aug 7, 2019, 11:35 AM

That means that me alone have given Big CU Fan more TU's than he has given as a whole to everyone!!!

Re: You didn't TU anything, in fact you've been a member for

Aug 7, 2019, 11:32 AM [ in reply to You didn't TU anything, in fact you've been a member for ]

How many have I gave GWP?

You've given about 21,090 TUs in almost 12 years***

Aug 7, 2019, 11:37 AM

Re: You've given about 21,090 TUs in almost 12 years***

Aug 7, 2019, 4:58 PM

That says that I have been fair to the posters of T-Net, but I thought that I had been bc we are all members of the same Clemson Tiger family so to speak!!!

#### you're right. What a prick***

Aug 8, 2019, 11:11 AM [ in reply to You didn't TU anything, in fact you've been a member for ]

He said S C R I P T***

Aug 7, 2019, 10:31 AM [ in reply to RA'd for use of profanity *** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: RA'd for use of profanity ***

Aug 7, 2019, 10:39 PM [ in reply to RA'd for use of profanity *** ]

Aren’t there about 119 other guys they could interview with a lot more class and a more positive attitude. Coots would love to have this guy.....

Re: TNET: Skalski says people will think defense won't be worth a #### but they're wrong

Aug 7, 2019, 10:50 AM

so the word can be used in a headline on the front page but not in the forum?

Re: TNET: Skalski says people will think defense won't be worth a #### but they're wrong

Aug 7, 2019, 11:10 AM

apparently

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cute***

Aug 7, 2019, 11:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2019, 11:38 AM

So anyway, regarding the article: Early reports have mentioned that he is meaner than Boulware was. Sounds accurate based on this interview.

Aug 7, 2019, 1:10 PM

So what about Logan Rudolph? I always thought he had the Boulware mad dog mentality. If that is Skalski, what is Rudolph then? BTW legit question here - I honestly don't know much about Rudolph but want to learn.

Aug 7, 2019, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Skalski says people will think defense won't be worth a #### but they're wrong ]

Skalski had 10 tackles 1 to in 4 games 38 snaps.. Only K J Henry was close to that production on defense.

He stole the basketball team's yearly tag line!

Aug 7, 2019, 11:50 AM

"Clemson Basketball: You might think we suck, but we don't"

Aug 7, 2019, 1:46 PM

I have not heard anyone say that the Clemson D will be bad, just that they lost some good players. Even the anti Clemson people won't say 'bad', they just mention losing the whole D-Line.
Easy a top 25 Defense, and very probably a top 10.

Aug 7, 2019, 2:28 PM

I'm guessing top 10, just because it's Clemson. :)

Aug 7, 2019, 4:30 PM

Skalski gonna be a great one !! Plays as hard as anyone I can remember !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I'm still pizzzed he won't be covering Kickoff!!!

Aug 7, 2019, 7:19 PM

He was a joy to watch explode on folks!!!!!!! You could hear the collision over the crowd noise!!!!!!!

It's folks like him that made the rules change by offering the ball at the 25 yd line on a fair catch inside the twenty!!!

The Rule should be called the Skalski Effect!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm still pizzzed he won't be covering Kickoff!!!

Aug 7, 2019, 7:28 PM

Ha! I say he lights it up this year. Cut him loose and be ready with pigmat to soak up the blood he lets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm still pizzzed he won't be covering Kickoff!!!

Aug 7, 2019, 9:26 PM [ in reply to I'm still pizzzed he won't be covering Kickoff!!! ]

Love that “Skalski Effect” Skeeta ... My daughter works with his Mom ... I’ll ask her to pass that on !! -:D

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

LOL. Nobody in the entire world thinks that.

Aug 8, 2019, 11:10 AM

Good job by the staff getting these kids to by into the fake disrespect thing though.

This thread got hijacked worse than a ship on the Somali

Aug 8, 2019, 9:15 PM

Coast.

I really like skalski. Great interview

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic