Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Ready-made playmakers: Clemson's 2021 class is solid, top to bottom
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Ready-made playmakers: Clemson's 2021 class is solid, top to bottom

Dec 17, 2020, 4:01 PM

Ready-made playmakers: Clemson's 2021 class is solid, top to bottom

Clemson's 2021 recruiting class announced Wednesday might have lacked the star power of having three of the nation’s top ten players like the 2020 class had, but it more than made it for it and top to bottom consistency and ready-made playmakers. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ready-made playmakers: Clemson's 2021 class is solid, top to bottom

Dec 17, 2020, 4:48 PM

When I watch the video on Zaire Patterson from his junior year I get Julius Peppers flashbacks. Every time he tackles a guy the ball pops out, and throwing over or around him at 6'6"+ is not easy at all. If he settles in at 6'7" and 250 or so, he is going to be a challenge for other teams to deal with.

Dec 17, 2020, 5:14 PM

I'm surprised to see Dabo refer to Shipley as being "big". I'm reading that he's 5'-11" and 198 pounds. Tough, elusive, etc. Not thinking that "big" fits but seeing the videos of some of his games the kid can flat out move!

Dec 17, 2020, 5:58 PM

Shipley is thick, with his thickness being muscle. I would like to know what his body fat percentage is, and I'm betting that it isn't very much at all!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 8:46 PM

Heck of a comparison to macafery? Sp. But he helped win a lot of games for Stanford. Will be fun to watch and see how he develops.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 7:04 PM

Both Taylor and Chandler look like studs in baseball. If Dabo allows them to play, I think both can start for us.

Dec 17, 2020, 8:33 PM

Yeah they will. Dabo said he'd work it out for them. Forget what writer asked him, maybe Anna 247 but anyway, said yes and referenced other players we've had. Parker etc.

Several posters said yesterday we may never see Chandler.. He's listed as a top 200 prospect. Curious where he's ranked - high I would think being in the 90's already. He personally said 2mil. I don't have access to the paid baseball services but I hope some of our baseball aficionados can answer whether he'll get close to that.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 10:06 PM

I read today in The State that both are top 100 baseball prospects. Taylor actually higher ranked than Chandler. So it may be interesting to see where they go in the MLB draft and whether they end up in Clemson.

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article247873495.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cover Photo, Kid Looks Like A Math Major ...

Dec 17, 2020, 9:27 PM

Not that there's anything wrong with that ... what is the average lifespan in the NFL, like 2 years ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 7:02 PM

When you look at Barrett Carter's offer list, it tells all you need to know about the young man. About every Power 5 program was recruiting him. I bet BV was licking his chops when he actually signed the dotted line heading to Clemson!!!!

But, when you look at the offer list that about this entire recruiting class had, you see why Clemson just got better!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic