Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Pigskin Prophet: Whiny Buckeye fans edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

TNET: Pigskin Prophet: Whiny Buckeye fans edition

Dec 11, 2020, 2:52 PM

Pigskin Prophet: Whiny Buckeye fans edition

Ohio St. fans can finally quit complaining, at least for a few hours. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Da Tiguhs gone be back, youkin coun on ih***

Dec 11, 2020, 3:03 PM

Re: TNET: Pigskin Prophet: Whiny Buckeye fans edition

Dec 11, 2020, 3:06 PM

YSince I don't follow the nfl, who, for Heavens sake, is the "wide receiver " who likes to get pooped on, and why does he have this predilection, pray tell??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2020, 3:47 PM

Odell

Are there any other kind ?!?!?!

Dec 11, 2020, 3:21 PM

If so, I have yet to meet one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 11, 2020, 3:42 PM

Ed Orgeron will try to talk them out of it, but they won’t understand a word he says.

Lmaoooo!

Dec 11, 2020, 4:59 PM

Coach Orgeron speaks;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6zslvLklyI

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2020, 9:31 PM

For the love of God I've made that comparison for 3 yrs and no one got it. Thank you.

Second Ohio State fans also clog the bar a Dagwood's, and The Dead Dog, some times wearing Steelers jerseys.

I don't get it either, and why can't they go to the Jersey shore or Florida

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was some dark satire Prophet

Dec 11, 2020, 5:13 PM

It was kind of true and kind of mean on this mid-Dec Fri. And I loved it! Go Tigers and whoever is playing the Bucknuts!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pigskin Prophet just took a giant dump

Dec 11, 2020, 5:15 PM

on the state of Ohio. Well done, sir. Well done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Pigskin Prophet just took a giant dump

Dec 11, 2020, 5:18 PM

Ah, the ole Cleveland Steamer!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2020, 6:00 PM

I had the misfortune of being transferred to Ohio for 2 years. Couldn’t wait to get back south. Sad thing is the prophet is only scratching the surface of how miserable those folks are....

Dec 11, 2020, 6:40 PM

Loved his description of folks from Ohio. If you think it's bad in Myrtle Beach, don't even think about living in Florida.

Dec 11, 2020, 7:48 PM

Actually I use to think about Florida alot when I use to go to Myrtle Beach. I would think why are these da-mn yankees not in Florida, and taking their bad manners and bad attitudes with them.

I use to tell my wife way back then that we should stop everybody from OHIO coming to Myrtle Beach, and offer to pay for their gas and food if they would just go to Daytona Beach bc, we were having a bunch of really bad Great White Shark attacks in Myrtle Beach!!! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2020, 7:36 PM

I lost all respect when Hayes hit Charlie Bauman.
My life has been hell (fun but hell) due to Ohio State folks. I married one.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

Dec 11, 2020, 7:50 PM

Good fun guess one can't post hell here. Is Hades allowed?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

Dec 11, 2020, 8:33 PM

Mr Pig, why you outdid yourself suh! I don’t believe I’ve ever read a more exact description of the varmints we have to endure down here on our beloved coasts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Writing too "poopy' for me...TMI

Dec 11, 2020, 9:02 PM

Locker room writing for Buckeyes, and if they play Bama, Tigers may have to play N.D. for third time, probably not going to happen, unless they beat Bama. Let's beat OSU again.

Perfect description of OwhineO State***

Dec 11, 2020, 9:25 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Ouch Ohio!

Dec 12, 2020, 1:14 PM

During football season, OSU has taken on the #1 position as most disliked by most Clemson fans. It used to be coots but they are so irrelevant it's hardly worth the effort. I did at least respect them until Ryan Day(big improvement over Urban Meyer) did the whiny. We've all done it-but a coach-especially of a prominent team, should not lower himself from the ether down to eyeball level with fans because that's how you get you #### beat. We whined on FSU cancelling the game..but that was justified--they DID it!

Coaches don't get to whine about a single play costing the game. We fans can think it and whine about it. Coaches "You can think it but just don't say it"
As far as the state-I've always had a soft spot for the Browns going back to the days of Brian Sipe and the Cardiac kids. Cincinnati lost me when the Bengals went to those God Awful helmets. Not a big baseball fan in general BUT the Indians did, at least, allow Atlanta to limp over the World Series finish line. Toledo-anyone remember Rob Spence?? Mr "I'm gonna get someone killed on a bubble screen Spence". The last nail in TB's coffin. OMG!!!. Sorry Akron-don't care one way or the other. This isn't a biggie-but for Ohioans-a nut-really a nut for a football mascot?? Definitely better than a chicken but it's still a nut. I guess "Artichokes" was already taken.

At least the state went Red in the election-except for Cinn, Cleveland, Toledo, and COLUMBUS which all went Biden--that definitely supports the Prophet's disdain.

Let's just keep beating them on the field. I kinda like a little embarrassing whining from a high profile football coach. It stokes the fire of rivalry. Let's keep their side of the pig on the fire side where it gets overcooked and no one wants it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic