Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Open letter to Clemson's athletes, coaches, staff, and their families: Thank you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Open letter to Clemson's athletes, coaches, staff, and their families: Thank you

Jan 5, 2021, 1:01 PM

Open letter to Clemson's athletes, coaches, staff, and their families: Thank you

An open letter to Clemson’s student-athletes, coaches, support staff, administration, and all of their families: Let me start with a thank you. A big thank you. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Open letter to Clemson's athletes, coaches, staff, and their families: Thank you

Jan 5, 2021, 1:04 PM

Extremely well put. Thank you for saying so well what many of us are thinking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Done, David Hood. This story feels like a win.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:11 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Open letter to Clemson's athletes, coaches, staff, and their families: Thank you

Jan 5, 2021, 1:11 PM

Amen and Amen..... hoping for a spring game! Got Tigers!

Jan 5, 2021, 1:13 PM

Well done!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 1:24 PM

Amen! Very well said! I am one thankful Tiger Fan! I do appreciate all the effort and hard work that went into (and continues) that allowed us to escape the day in and day out pressures of life and for 4 quarters of football we were all just cheering on our Tigers as they chased yet another championship!! Again I say... Well said!! Go Tigers!!

Jan 5, 2021, 1:45 PM

David Hood, I want to say thank you for an incredible job that you do for T-Net, and the fans that respect the fact that we have Tiger Net that helps us stay in contact with how our sports are doing on a daily basis. And it's mostly bc Crump and B saw enough in You, to give You a job covering our Clemson Tiger sports.

Over the years I have come to really liking you, and appreciating the great job that you do at Tiger Net dot com. And I hope that you will be there many more years, and I personally believe that you have come to love Clemson as much as we fans do!!! I sincerely Thank You David Hood, keep it up Big Man!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 1:53 PM

this is special. great article.

Jan 5, 2021, 1:55 PM

AWESOME AWESOME Letter!!! Can’t thank you enough for writing that. It needed to be said! A little perspective on what everyone has had to endure to make this season even possible was in order. The joy this team brought so many during an otherwise sad and yes heartbreaking fall need to be recognized. Thank God for these coaches and young men who stepped up and gave it their best shot in challenging times. We all owe them a debt of gratitude! Thanks David so much!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..."and I was missing the interaction with other members of

Jan 5, 2021, 1:56 PM

the media (well, most of them anyway)," .....

Go on.

TIhthA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: ..."and I was missing the interaction with other members of

Jan 5, 2021, 4:56 PM

I'm guessing Kornblut was excluded.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jan 5, 2021, 4:33 PM

Amen. I can't tell you what a sense of continuity the Clemson family, in and out of athletics, has meant to our family. Prayers for you all and Go Tigers.

Jan 5, 2021, 5:01 PM

GREAT READ,David --- just what we needed to make us all remember -- this is CLEMSON FAMILY -- and always remember ""There's Something Special In Them Hills "" ____ GO TIGERS !!!!

Beautifully written...

Jan 7, 2021, 3:40 PM

.....And I so hope we do return to some level of normalcy by the summer...

Thank you for making me smile today. Not an easy task after yesterday.

Go Tigers!!!

Jan 8, 2021, 7:14 AM

Thank you

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic