Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Next Man Up: Who steps in and contributes with loss of Justyn Ross?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: Next Man Up: Who steps in and contributes with loss of Justyn Ross?

Jun 1, 2020, 5:06 PM

Next Man Up: Who steps in and contributes with loss of Justyn Ross?

Wide receiver Justyn Ross won't be able to play this season, creating an opportunity for several young players to step in and earn playing time. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Next Man Up: Who steps in and contributes with loss of Justyn Ross?

Jun 1, 2020, 5:23 PM

:(

Who Steps Up ? ---

Jun 1, 2020, 5:25 PM

DK....and a few of those other running backs need to get ready to do a flood of wheel routes.

We should have already been doing more RB wheel routes. :-)

Jun 1, 2020, 8:50 PM

Did we even do 5 the whole season? When we were not having much success with the RB run against LSU who was somewhat stacking the box, I thought that the wheel route would have helped loosen the LSU defense up. I think that we ran it once, and the pass was dropped...but it would have been a big gain if caught.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Jun 1, 2020, 6:33 PM

Powell was having a monster spring. Dabo says he has all the size and talent but has been inconsistent. I am optimistic about his contributions.

Brandon Galloway can be a breakout star.

I think regular reps with TL16 will be great for Ngata and Ladson. Last year it was obvious that they had a better in-game rapport with Chase than Trevor. Trevor throws a less catchable ball than Chase, but regular work as the potential #1s will really stop the drops.

Good point about a big year for Brandon Galloway.***

Jun 1, 2020, 8:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Jun 2, 2020, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Next Man Up: Who steps in and contributes with loss of Justyn Ross? ]

Oh, yeah, forgot Amari.

Not Trevor's most natural target--since Trevor is 6'6", I think he likes to release the ball about 8' and have it caught about 8', but Amari can't do that.

But Amari is fast and powerful, a very impressive RAC guy. He is great on underneath stuff and has run some beautiful go patterns because he has the speed to blow by DBs. His size limits his use on slants and post routes, and probably not as quick as Renfrow.

We're going to need to develop a third down guy, and in the red zone it's all about mismatches. If you've got them, you score TDs. If you don't, you kick FGs.

Jun 1, 2020, 7:10 PM

Silly - don’t you know we’re running the wishbone this year?

Jun 1, 2020, 10:07 PM

Tyler Grisham will be baptized by fire into the WRU family an I know Dabo will help so I look forward to seeing more consistency from our WR’s.
The bright spot is we will have Justin for the UGA game with his former teammate. I look forward to a sad summer dog day.
This is good news for our Georgia recruiting, as we make Smarts comments look not so smart.

Tigers 34 dogs 17

It’s going to be a great year!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 1, 2020, 10:09 PM

It will be huge to make sure our TE group is ready to step up. Galloway can have a huge year if he puts the work in as well as others. Ross will be missed but priority for him is to get healthy first and foremost. Go Tigers. Wishing Justyn Ross a speedy recovery!

I hope EVERYBODY does.***

Jun 2, 2020, 1:19 AM

Jun 2, 2020, 2:04 AM

I wonder if the fusion explains why Justyn always seems to run a little funny. Did anyone else notice this? I could never put a finger on why it looked a little off, but he definitely has a unique body motion.

Jun 2, 2020, 7:21 AM

I noticed that too. There always seemed to be a little lag in bringing his leg forward with each stride. I always thought he had something wrong with his hamstring. Glad I'm not the only one who thought there was something odd about it. I hope he will be alright. He has a bright future ahead of him.

Jun 3, 2020, 2:41 AM

It's like he's running perpendicular to the ground instead of leaning forward, and his shoulders aren't moving back and forth very much. Jeez, I wonder how -much- faster he would be if he didn't have this issue.

Jun 2, 2020, 7:29 AM

Amari Rodgers gonna eat now!!!!

Jun 2, 2020, 9:45 AM

Cats land on their feet, and Tigers are some of the strongest! Not good news but so thankful it's not worse! Next man up mentality, we will be fine, someone will shine, so hopeful Amari kicks the door wide open!!!! Time for someone else to step up also! Go Tigers!!!

Jun 2, 2020, 9:57 AM

The college football world is about to have their minds blown after they see Joe Ngata catch 90 passes for 1500 yards and 15 tds next year. He’s about to have a monster year. Kid can play.

Jun 4, 2020, 2:56 AM

Best Wishes to JR # 8--Do what is right for you and your future

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic