Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: New Clemson QB commit: "I'm not afraid of competition"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,891

TNET: New Clemson QB commit: "I'm not afraid of competition"

May 20, 2020, 3:28 PM

New Clemson QB commit: "I'm not afraid of competition"

Two-sport athlete Bubba Chandler of Bogart (GA) North Oconee burst onto the scene in the spring when Clemson began to show interest, and the one-time baseball commit (University of Georgia) saw his football offer list expand from a few smaller schools to places like Miami (FL), Louisville, Ole Miss, and Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't believe that he didn't have any big school interest

May 20, 2020, 3:41 PM

until Clemson made the offer. He's a very good QB.... good eyes, good footwork, good arm, extends plays, runs well and makes good decisions.

He's football legit and a winner.

Re: I can't believe that he didn't have any big school interest

May 20, 2020, 4:50 PM

the kid is a 'baller' as Dabo said.........great athlete, really good arm and nice touch on his passes. Streeter will coach him up.

May 20, 2020, 4:56 PM [ in reply to I can't believe that he didn't have any big school interest ]

Interesting how a HS player's star rating depends [almost] solely on "who" and how many have offered. He'll be a 5* before the end of this year (CV-19 notwithstanding.) Looks to me a lot like a Joe Burrow, before Joe Burrow became "the" Joe Burrow. Also interesting that he thinks DW4 is "better" than TL16 and he wears no. 4 on his jersey - oh, and he's another one from GA, too. I fear the portal will be gaping wide open for one of our up-and-coming QB's in the next couple of years. (FM need not reply, thank you!)

GO TIGERS!!!

He will not be a 5* by years end

May 20, 2020, 7:38 PM

He has a chance to be a 4* but plays in a rural, lower competition football school and didn’t do camps (baseball). No way he makes the top tier. I suspect he will move up close to a top 350-400 ranked player.

I agree he is very athletic and can grow into a solid QB. Might even start by his senior year. I’m very glad to have him and we got better in baseball as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2020, 12:33 AM [ in reply to Re: I can't believe that he didn't have any big school interest ]

He didn't say Watson was better than Trevor ..... he said he was a better runner.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: New Clemson QB commit: "I'm not afraid of competition"

May 20, 2020, 6:10 PM

WOW!!! This young man is legit!! Welcome!!!

May 20, 2020, 7:39 PM

I hope he is legit like others say....just seems weird going for 5 star DW, 5 Star Hunter Johnson, 5 star TL, 5 star DJ to 3 star Chandler....oh and dont forget 4 Star Phommachanh

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 7:44 PM

I hope he is legit like others say....just seems weird going for 5 star DW, 5 Star Hunter Johnson, 5 star TL, 5 star DJ to 3 star Chandler....oh and dont forget 4 Star Phommachanh

You mean high level recruiting mixed with an awesome hit rate?

Yeah, the Tiger QB room is CROWDED and is probably going to see nothing but elite players for the foreseeable future.

Good problems to have, great stories to read in the future, and going to be a lot of fun to watch in Tigerland!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chase Brice 2.0 in the making?

May 20, 2020, 7:41 PM

If we hold onto this kid...an overly abundant embarrassment of RICHES in Tigertown.

Jeeze, over or under 10 losses in the 2020s?

Had to laugh when he said, "Cartersville SUCKS!" xD

Imagine 6'6 Trevor Lawrence turning around on a 5'9 teenager that's talking trash?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well he wouldn't be very good QB if he was***

May 21, 2020, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

May 21, 2020, 11:57 AM

It'll be nice to know that even when we have 3rd string QB in late in blowouts that we can still keep scoring. Now if the 3rd string defense can keep from giving up last second TDs, we can see very lopsided shutouts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,891
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic