Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: "Momma got shot": Tee Higgins recalls tough times growing up, mother's transformation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,858

TNET: "Momma got shot": Tee Higgins recalls tough times growing up, mother's transformation

Apr 14, 2020, 7:01 PM

"Momma got shot": Tee Higgins recalls tough times growing up, mother's transformation

Tee Higgins was surrounded by a bevy of media members during an interview session for the College Football Playoff, and his answers were straightforward and to the point. That all changed when he was asked his mother, and the smile that we all know and love appeared and the passionate words of a loving son began to flow. (Photo: Brian Spurlock / USATODAY) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: "Momma got shot": Tee Higgins recalls tough times growing up, mother's transformation

Apr 14, 2020, 7:27 PM

Well, ESECPN don't think to much about our Clemson receiver, but I wouldn't trade a one of them bc, they are the ones that chose Clemson, and the ones that Clemson chose to come and play for our Tigers!!! Go Tee!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: "Momma got shot": Tee Higgins recalls tough times growing up, mother's transformation

Apr 14, 2020, 7:39 PM

:)

Apr 14, 2020, 8:09 PM

A bad situation can make you bitter or better. Our coaches do such a great job of finding the strong kids who chose to make their lives better.

Apr 15, 2020, 1:00 AM

What an incredibly moving story. I applaud Tee and his Mom for turning around a really negative situation. I wish for them both the best in life.

Apr 15, 2020, 8:28 AM

I can't even imagine what it would be like to be black and grow up in that environment. We didn't have it made exactly, but having your mom shot is just too much.

Apr 15, 2020, 9:01 AM

One of the best articles and real life success stories I ever remember reading. Sad that stories like this happen all too often, but sadly, with different outcomes most of the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2020, 11:04 AM

take your talent to the next level-- just as you have in the past.

Spend your money wisely--- watch out for the coat tailers and gold diggers and leeches

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,858
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic