Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 92
| visibility 1

TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it"

Sep 3, 2020, 1:20 PM

Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it"

Defensive end Korey Foreman is a 5-star out of Corona (CA) Centennial who was once committed to Clemson, and still has the Tigers in his top group. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it"

Sep 3, 2020, 1:42 PM

I think his best bet might be Howard.

Sep 3, 2020, 1:48 PM

I wish him well, but I just don't think he's the kinda guy we want around.

Yep...gas money is BS. He is playing games.

Sep 3, 2020, 1:52 PM

Let UGA have that drama. They love those types of players.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep...gas money is BS. He is playing games.

Sep 3, 2020, 2:34 PM

Yeah that doesn’t pass the smell test. So you’re telling me you flew from CA to GA, rented a car, will be taking another trip to LA this weekend but you couldn’t come up with $40 for gas. I’ll take him at his word but that doesn’t sound legitimate to me.

Would still love to have him come to Clemson but I’d rather have someone who loves and really appreciates the opportunity. I don’t know about Howard, USC, or Oregon but Clemson and the sec teams are completely different. Dabo and his staff care about the guys (and there families) as people first and football players second. He and his staff set these guys up for success off and on the field.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He wants it to eventually look like he "chose" someone over

Sep 3, 2020, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Yep...gas money is BS. He is playing games. ]

us instead of we went out and got other top defensive ends when he said he wanted to look around.

Come on man

Sep 4, 2020, 2:51 PM

You're just making stuff up. Whether the kid comes here or not, as an adult you should try to lose the sour grapes and take the high road. Foreman hasn't been malicious, and if our staff still sees character in him, then why not trust them instead of making up silly theories on what motivates the kid?

Re: Come on manTHE staff is not still expecting him to come

Sep 5, 2020, 12:34 AM

here, nor are they still recruiting him. That ship has sailed and both parties know it.Many on here gave me the same reply as you when Nkemdiche first started wavering and I called it out. Not the first rodeo for our staff.

The 'ship hasn't sailed. Ask Coach Bates.***

Sep 9, 2020, 1:08 PM

All In Tatoo

Sep 3, 2020, 6:58 PM [ in reply to Yep...gas money is BS. He is playing games. ]

It may be hard to be a UGA dog with this tatoo. Maybe LSU

https://n.rivals.com/news/five-star-korey-foreman-is-all-in-with-clemson

Ding ding ding we have a winner***

Sep 3, 2020, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Yep...gas money is BS. He is playing games. ]

Re: Yep...gas money is BS. He is playing games.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Yep...gas money is BS. He is playing games. ]

I thought the same thing, nonsense. Sounds like his ego is as big as California. Go to GA and don't win a National Championship, come to Clemson and get a ring, his choice.

Sep 3, 2020, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

Seems our coaches disagree since they're still recruiting him.

Sep 3, 2020, 2:44 PM

Perhaps. They also not infallible. They do a great job but have made some character mistakes in the past.

Of course our coaches aren't perfect.

Sep 4, 2020, 3:06 PM

But as far as recruiting and judging tge character of anyone on our list, the coaches know a helluva lot more than anyone on this board. You guys just need to stop acting you know better. No "perhaps" about it.

Nobody is perfect

Sep 4, 2020, 10:49 PM

Do California linemen get it done ?

Probably not

We went and took another commitment at his position and he and his father seem butt hurt about it. Can he beat out Myles Murphy? I’d like to see it but we won’t. He’s looking for a bagman

Why not??? Our staff does a tremendous job looking at character.

Sep 3, 2020, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

If they think Foreman is an okay guy, then I'm on board with it. People shouls stop trying to characterize recruits based on being indecisive and curious. The only thing this kid did was follow Clemson recruiting protocol - if you want to visit other schools, then go ahead. But you can't do it while committed to Clemson. If you take visits, and you ultimately decide on Clemson and we still have an opening available, then welcome aboard. The guy doesn't deserve character assasination for chooaing to go through the recruiting process. Look, he made a mistake by "committing" per Clemson standards, but he's owned up to it. It doesn't make him a bad guy. He is fully engaged with our staff and may ultimately decide on us. If there's still an opening then he will be welcomed by our staff with open arms. Trust me, our staff knows this kid exceedingly better than any anonymous poster posting unfounded judgments on this sports message board.

Re:I don't buy the "not enough gas money" excuse.

Sep 3, 2020, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

Good luck to you Korey to the school you pick.

Sep 3, 2020, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

Yup, I definitely hope he goes to Howard. Since they have combines for the HBCU's now, if he's got it, they'll find him. Good luck to this young King

How many times have you watched a Howard game on TV?

Sep 4, 2020, 10:54 PM

Ever?

I been watching college ball for 25 years... I’ve never seen them play.

That’s a joke to include them.

Sep 3, 2020, 1:46 PM

This doesn’t sound like Clemson is his team. At all. No gas money sounds a little thin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're back to the Jamaree Salyer "car trouble" excuses

Sep 3, 2020, 1:50 PM

Might be time to move on from this kid.

He and Kirby are playing their games.

Not a good sign for fitting the Clemson culture.

The coaching staff can handle the decisions for our program.***

Sep 3, 2020, 5:44 PM

Sep 3, 2020, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

Yeah he is out. He just wants to be nice.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:52 AM

Exactly. Putting it into perspective, when is the last time we have had a five star commit, de-commit, recommit and then ultimately end up coming to play football...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2020, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

Yeah, I'm not saying he doesn't fit our culture or that we should stop recruiting him as some have, because I don't know this kid. I also trust our coaches, and if they're still trying to recruit him then it suggests to me that they think he could be a fit here.

With that said though, the gas money thing does sound pretty weird, especially since he went on to say that he's traveling to LSU this weekend which is only 2 weeks after he didn't have gas money. I guess it's possible they ran out of money and had more after the next payday, but it does sound like an excuse.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

We’d send someone to pick him up...

Not allowed to do that.***

Sep 4, 2020, 2:52 PM

Re: Not allowed to do that.***

Sep 4, 2020, 3:37 PM

So naive.

You're flat out wrong, Karen

Sep 4, 2020, 4:13 PM

Coaches are not allowed to arbitrarily pick up a kid in Athenns GA and bring him to Clemson for a visit.

Re: You're flat out wrong, Karen

Sep 4, 2020, 4:39 PM

Link to where I said anything about a coach.

You argue just like your other Karen handle.

Sep 4, 2020, 5:54 PM

KarenbeKeller repeatedly does exactly the same thing. She also attempts to divert debates by saying, "link to where I said XYZ" when things don't an exact verbatim criteria. Exactly like JudgebeOrange. Divert and deflect. This reminds me of the other day when someone said Brad couldn't win if he had top notch recruiting classes. You piped in by saying something similar to, "show me when Brad had top notch recruiting classes" as if the guy was claiming it was so.

Face it KarenbeKeller, and I've told you before, your emotional debates based on feelings and previously disproven circular arguments, they are comically transparent.

Sometimes you just forget which handle your posting with. So far today you've used two. It would be thoroughly comical if there wasn't a sad and sympathetic side to it.

Re: You argue just like your other Karen handle.

Sep 4, 2020, 6:04 PM

What you call arguing I call clowning you CourageousTiger.

I’ll ask again, when did I suggest our coaches or anyone affiliated with the program, for that matter, involve themselves with picking up a recruit?

Where do you fall on the spectrum I wonder.

Clemson is not allowed to send anyone to pick up an active

Sep 4, 2020, 8:03 PM

recruit with the purpose of driving him to the university for a drop-in visit.

This would be a fairly substantial infraction, whether it be Coach Swinney himself, a football manager, a towel boy, or friend, or some other arbitrary person not even working for the school. You said we could have sent someone to pick him up. You were wrong, Karen, and now you're engaging in exactly the same illogical and circular rebuttal style you use as KarenbeKeller. Please try to be less ignorant and transparent. Thank you.

Oh yeah, this reminds of when you said 60,000 Americans died in the 1918 pandemic, then you acted like it wasn't really you once you saw the real figure of 675,000. Just a comical lady really, again, except for the fact the charade is sad and deserves sympathy.

You = I S S U E S

Re: Clemson is not allowed to send anyone to pick up an active

Sep 4, 2020, 11:38 AM

Please quantify, “fairly substantial.” Mind you, this is more palatable than your last hoorah where you worked so hard to convince others that “more easier” is acceptable English.

Oh, this is you accusing me or Judge Keller or who the hellever of having a third user FutureDoc. Once again, show me where I said a word or phrase that even winks at 60,000 anything!

Reach down beyond your conjecture and show me a single fact that supports anything you have ever claimed.

Rent free I be in your head.

Bwahahaha! Karen, I just pointed it out to you, and you

Sep 4, 2020, 9:56 PM

proceeded to do it again in the very next reply! You argue with nonsense and deflection instead of just admitting when you're were flat out wrong.Which is quite often, like when you compared "60,000" 1918 pandemic deaths to 2020's covid-19. That was literally one of the most hysterical mistakes I've ever seen in my life!

And again with the "we", "us" and everyone psychosis. It's just too rich, Karen!

Look, Ma'am, you said we could send someone to pick up Foreman in Athens. You were wrong. Completely wrong. Instead of just admitting it you want to dive into what, "fairly substantial" means. It's your M.O., Karen. I mean, seriously, you simply cannot help yourself. And yet again, it's comical, yet sad and deserving sympathy all at once.

And yeah, Karen, just keep telling yourself "rent free I be in your head" as you follow me all over the board.

Did you catch this last time?

You = I S S U E S.

When we met you seemed like an okay woman. Seriously. I actually enjoyed our conversation that day. It was enlightening to hear about your family ties to the Judge Keller store and talk about your JudgeKeller posts here. But geez, Karen, why do you have no shame? I'm embarrassed for you.

And lying is a new level of low for you. Please, please, please, Tiger to Tiger, please get a hold of yourself.

Re: Bwahahaha! Karen, I just pointed it out to you, and you

Sep 4, 2020, 10:19 PM

Don’t you mean Mam, Courageous?

Gaslight on superdoosh.

Same ol Karen.

Sep 5, 2020, 2:42 PM

Deflecting while ignoring the facts.

And no, "ma'am" is perfectly okay, lady.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ma%27am

Re: Same ol Karen.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:10 PM

Facts? Try again.

Same ol Karen.

Sep 5, 2020, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Bwahahaha! Karen, I just pointed it out to you, and you ]

Deflecting while ignoring the facts.

And no, "ma'am" is perfectly okay, lady.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ma%27am

Re: Same ol Karen.

Sep 5, 2020, 4:14 PM

It’s ok, you probably forgot you argued with me via Tmail about that, but as CourageousTiger, a user of yours that got banned.

Sep 4, 2020, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

This doesn’t sound like Clemson is his team. At all. No gas money sounds a little thin.

What does he stand to gain by lying? What happens if he just comes out and says he's no longer considering Clemson? I just don't see a point in lying.

Can't blame the kid!

Sep 3, 2020, 2:16 PM

Not having a Chick Fil A on campus doesn't help either ;)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2020, 2:19 PM

The old no gas money line. It never gets old. I am a bit partial to the low maintenance five stars that we have brought on in the past.

Sep 3, 2020, 2:22 PM

I bet Kirby polished that 1980 trophy to a high sheen on his visit :).

Sep 3, 2020, 2:32 PM

Sold him on the recruiting natty’s lol ????. Doing less with more is who they are!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

The UGA Raptor must have been delivered on E***

Sep 3, 2020, 2:23 PM

Sep 3, 2020, 2:40 PM

Gas card handshake time

Guy on ESPinU from rivals was wrong about UGA lock I guess?

Sep 3, 2020, 2:47 PM

Hopefully he was just trying to make for conversation and ratings

Sep 3, 2020, 2:48 PM

I think the bigger factor is Clemson isn’t welcoming recruits on campus right now given the dead period and all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2020, 2:55 PM

Can't afford gas for a 90 minute drive from Athens, but can fly from CA to GA and LA, rental cars, motels, etc. Give me a break.

Sep 3, 2020, 3:05 PM

I'm kind of sick of hearing about this guy. When he backed out, Clemson went and got someone who wanted to be here.

Sep 3, 2020, 4:36 PM

I agree, why even put this story on T-NET? Just to get a reaction from viewers and posters.... Move on please.... if kid wanted to drive up to Clemson I am sure he would have and could have.
Gas money comment is perplexing. UGA's pay to play will get exposed at some point but NCAA has no backbone so will get swept under the rug.

Sep 3, 2020, 3:12 PM

And for the last time...
We do have a Chick-fil-A!!!
It's located between Riggs and Freeman Halls.
Spread the word!!!!!!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

We had a chick fil a on campus in 2001***

Sep 3, 2020, 3:58 PM

Sep 3, 2020, 3:15 PM

ACC unity statement is going to win him over.

Sep 3, 2020, 3:33 PM

Sep 3, 2020, 3:48 PM

Probably UGA or LSU. We might be a distant 3rd choice right now.

Spreading the wealth ? ? Does he mean spreading the wealth

Sep 3, 2020, 3:48 PM

is us getting to talk to him, have him visit us, etc - we get to partake in the "wealth" of who he (thinks) is ? ? ?

WOW - TWO big "Not a Clemson Guy" statements in that little interview if that is what he meant by spreading the wealth.

Gas money & Spreading the wealth . . . . wow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Spreading the wealth ? ? Does he mean spreading the wealth

Sep 3, 2020, 7:58 PM

Honestly he seems to be transitioning into a bidding war situation like Flowe did. Oregon, LSU, UGA, he's got all the highest bidders in the auction.

I mostly want him because I heard he’s a “UGA lock”***

Sep 3, 2020, 3:50 PM

"Didn't have enough gas money" - Taking another visit to LA

Sep 3, 2020, 4:01 PM

this weekend...

Can't spare ~$40 for a tank of gas?

Re: "Didn't have enough gas money" - Taking another visit to LA

Sep 3, 2020, 10:04 PM

Really, it’s probably closer to half a tank or approximately 7 gallons. We are talking less than 25 bucks most likely.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Sep 3, 2020, 4:02 PM

I understand some of the pessimism, but if our coaches are recruiting him and still want him, then I definitely still want him to be a Clemson Tiger. And love to see line up against UGA next year.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2020, 4:29 PM

IF we're lucky, the Tigers might get to beat the Dawgs TWICE in the same calendar year. That would be the icing on the cake!!

Sep 4, 2020, 10:02 AM

At his age who knows what drives his decisions! He might have spotted a girl that made him change his mind! He might feel a special connection with other players! He just needs to come back to Clemson to be reminded of why he picked us in the first place

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol. No gas money.

Sep 3, 2020, 4:40 PM

I trust our coaches and if they want him, that’s good enough for me.

But wow. To say you don’t have the gas money after flying from California to a campus 71 miles away from Clemson reeks of an intentional slight. It’s obviously ridiculous on the surface and he knows it, so the whole thing screams indifference.

Anyway, best of luck to him wherever he chooses.

null

Sep 3, 2020, 4:45 PM

Foreman doesn't know what he wants. He can just go away imo...

Sep 3, 2020, 6:04 PM

We don't need this knucklehead. Yes he has the 5 star talent, but if how he is handling this recruitment is any indication, it also appears he will bring alot of 5 star headaches. Clemson has the best coaching staff when it comes to player development. Let Ohio State, Bama, Oklahoma, Georgia or LSU take him. It wont matter. We will continue to beat them on the field like we have been doing since 2011.

Sep 3, 2020, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

We don't need this knucklehead. Yes he has the 5 star talent, but if how he is handling this recruitment is any indication, it also appears he will bring alot of 5 star headaches. Clemson has the best coaching staff when it comes to player development. Let Ohio State, Bama, Oklahoma, Georgia or LSU take him. It wont matter. We will continue to beat them on the field like we have been doing since 2011.

Sep 3, 2020, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

We can be on his list all he wants: He's not on ours.***

Sep 3, 2020, 5:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Raise your third hand if you care.

Sep 3, 2020, 5:47 PM

I could do without ever seeing another Korey Foreman story on Tnet. Just like his PAC12, he made a bad decision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Raise your third hand if you care.

Sep 4, 2020, 4:43 PM

Preach!

Unless his attitude about how wonderful he is changes,

Sep 3, 2020, 5:51 PM

and his propensity for BS changes,...meh. There's not another pompous player on Clemson's roster and I don't see the All In culture anywhere within 100 miles of this guy. Would love to have his talent on the team, but the personality is a big red flag. We've missed out on guys like this before and it worked out pretty well.

Usually , guys like that suffer the biggest culture shock

Sep 3, 2020, 5:56 PM

once they get on campus.

"Holy crap, this isn't EASY anymore. EVERYBODY here can play! I want my Mommy!"

We will be just fine without Mr. Flowe 2.0.

IF he's still considering Clemson, I'm Prince William. There

Sep 3, 2020, 6:22 PM

is no way he vistis Athens with his best friend and then says gas money kept him from going to Clemson. I think he will end up in Athens. Our timing was bad. Had he verbaled to Georgia, then wanted to look around, our position with Georgia woould be reversed.

HE was So Cal bound until all of the covid stuff

Meh

Sep 3, 2020, 6:27 PM

What a stud, but to be completely honest....I forgot all about him. If he decides to sign then I’ll pay attention. Best of luck to him.

I don't think he understands "All In". nm***

Sep 3, 2020, 7:49 PM

I don't think he understands "All In". nm***

Sep 3, 2020, 7:49 PM

Not enough gas money? What about all the ca$h ughey laid on

Sep 4, 2020, 6:17 AM

you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who? Neve heard of her.

Sep 4, 2020, 6:18 AM

but with the tattoo on her forearm, bet she ends up @ LSWho

Clemson Builds Good People

Sep 4, 2020, 7:03 AM

We would be a positive influence on him and he is a great player. I hope he comes here and becomes a Clemson person in every sense.

Don't need him. We are loaded on defensive line. How's

Sep 5, 2020, 12:40 AM

Southern Cal's season going this year? He'll end up at Georgia. I remember an offensive line recruit played us along, then went to Georgia and ended up transferring out of there, suing them for a broken finger or something like that. Bet he wished he'd never signed there. Cade Mays I think it was. What ever happened to him?

Re: who? Neve heard of her.

Sep 4, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to who? Neve heard of her. ]

I had a friend who got an Appalachian Trail tat before he hit the trail. He quit after two weeks...

Sep 4, 2020, 3:55 PM

So if you have a girl you have your eye on and she’s only an hour and a half down the road, wouldn't you find a way to get there especially if she wanted you to? Of course you would. Unless, of course, another girl has just caught your eye. Then, suddenly gas money you know.

Sep 5, 2020, 11:25 AM

The "I try to spread the WEALTH" comment in the story tells me a lot about ego and character. Just sayin....

Sep 6, 2020, 7:26 PM

In today’s society it’s hard to tell which one of these guys has character issues! He seems like a kid that wants to see the world and enjoy his status! Can’t blame him for that! If he comes to Clemson Dabo will instill Character! If he doesn’t come to Clemson, May God have mercy on his soul! Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2020, 7:55 PM

word in BRLA is that he and 5star DT Maason Smith want to play together.

Maason is considered a lock to LSU. KF favors UGA but MS won't leave LA.

They got together at UGA, got to be even closer friends, then were both at LSU.

Smith is 95% LSU. Foreman is maybe 50% LSU.

No matter what else, Foreman is a talent you don't give up on.

Sep 7, 2020, 8:42 PM

Sounds like the kind of player that would Opt out without playing the season. I’ve heard about some of those guys doing so on some teams.
None at Clemson, but we recruit character so would expect it.

That is amazing to me. To think the #1 DE in this class would choose a school

Sep 9, 2020, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Korey Foreman, the nation's top player, says Tigers are "still in it" ]

with a heavy emphasis on where a RELATIVELY new friend might play...just astounds me. They must really be close.

null

Sep 9, 2020, 12:18 PM

I know some will say we dont want or need him, but I would still love to land this kid. He is going to be a beast for someone. That said, sounds like those Dawgs are going to push awful hard. It is recruiting, stranger things have certainly happened.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 92
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic