Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Justyn Ross with more room to maneuver? Position change opens up Ross' game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Justyn Ross with more room to maneuver? Position change opens up Ross' game

Aug 6, 2019, 2:05 PM

Justyn Ross with more room to maneuver? Position change opens up Ross' game

Clemson’s talented sophomore wide receiver led the Tigers in receiving yards last season with a perfect thousand, but it was his play down the stretch that captivated the nation. Ross caught a season-high six passes for 148 yards and two scores against Notre Dame in the College Football Playoff Semifinal, then matched those six receptions (for 153 yards and another score) against Alabama in the ti Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Justyn Ross with more room to maneuver? Position change opens up Ross' game

Aug 6, 2019, 2:12 PM

Sleepless nights for 15 defensive coordinators.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

And stained underwear***

Aug 6, 2019, 4:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Justyn Ross with more room to maneuver? Position change opens up Ross' game

Aug 6, 2019, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Justyn Ross with more room to maneuver? Position change opens up Ross' game ]

I think that you are absolutely right, but I also think that they know that all they can do is to play the best players they have on their D, and play and hope for the best out come that they can expect from what they have. There will be a few D coordinators that we will play this coming season that will have to take risk to have any type of success against us, and there will be a couple that will keep the game respectable, and our D will have to do their job to keep us with a undefeated record. But, by the time we get to the ACC championship game, both sides of the ball will be clicking and in sink with our O being the better side of our team this year over our D. I honestly do see us in the playoffs, and I honestly see our depth on the D being good enough to play against anybody in college FB just bc with the way our coaches will play as many of our young players as possible in games that we have a big lead in the 4th quarter for getting them in game experience. Bc of the team being so young, I just don't see 3d and 4th team players get as much playing time as last years bc the 2d team is younger than last year and will need as much playing as they can get this season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2019, 2:26 PM

Physical? We're not physical

Aug 6, 2019, 2:57 PM

LOLI know. It really sucks to have to be cycling out at such a rapid pace... LOL ??

I would have love to have heard how his homecoming in

Aug 6, 2019, 2:30 PM

Alabama went. The broadcasters in the national championship game mentioned some of his own family members were rooting for Bama. I wonder how they reacted when they heard Chris Fowler scream Justin Ross over and over again. Good times!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would have love to have heard how his homecoming in

Aug 6, 2019, 3:35 PM

"The Alabama Native wins the foot race."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would have love to have heard how his homecoming in

Aug 6, 2019, 3:36 PM [ in reply to I would have love to have heard how his homecoming in ]

"Justin Ross, off and running, the Alabama native, wins the foot race! And Clemson strengthens its grip on this Championship game."

Awesome stuff.

Can't wait to see what he can do this year.***

Aug 6, 2019, 3:39 PM

'Comeon Hood

Aug 6, 2019, 4:21 PM

Ross plays the 2, not the 7. Geez :)

Aug 6, 2019, 10:38 PM

Gotta say the thought of an entire season of Ross at the 2 is pretty exciting.

Aug 7, 2019, 8:59 AM

The kid is a total freakshow. Can’t wait to see him ball out on Sundays. 1st rounder that we get 2 more seasons off. Pumped

Aug 7, 2019, 8:59 AM

Of*

Ross is my favorite Tiger! He works for the ball and fights

Aug 7, 2019, 9:01 AM

for extra yardage on every catch! Love this guy and his work ethic.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic