Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: In-depth with Chase Brice about his love for Clemson, transfer to Duke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: In-depth with Chase Brice about his love for Clemson, transfer to Duke

Feb 4, 2020, 2:01 PM

In-depth with Chase Brice about his love for Clemson, transfer to Duke

Chase Brice walked off the field in the Superdome and dealt with several emotions at once: the sadness of a loss and the bittersweet feeling that comes at the end of a long season. But he also felt at peace and knew it was time to move on. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always Mr. 4th and 6 Clemson Tiger to me.

Feb 4, 2020, 2:14 PM

May God continue to bless you Chase Brice.

Re: Always Mr. 4th and 6 Clemson Tiger to me.

Feb 5, 2020, 12:10 PM

Showed his poise on 4th and 6.

Showed his heart on the next play, the Read Option where he carried for 17 and refused to go down. No more QBs behind him on the depth chart, but he dragged 4 Cuse guys toward the goal line.

With leadership like that, scoring the winning TD was inevitable.

Good luck to you, Chase. Thanks for always being prepared, even though you played less. Now go prepare for the next challenge.

Definitely a Clemson Man & part of Tiger Nation

Feb 4, 2020, 2:29 PM

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: TNET: In-depth with Chase Brice about his love for Clemson, transfer to Duke

Feb 4, 2020, 2:42 PM

I didn't pull for Missouri last year when Kelly Bryant transferred there just because I don't pull for any SEC team, ever. But, I will be a Duke fan while Brice is their QB.

Re: TNET: In-depth with Chase Brice about his love for Clemson, transfer to Duke

Feb 5, 2020, 12:24 PM

I actually went to Columbia, MO to cheer him on against the Chickens in September. That was a ton of fun, especially seeing Muschamp melt down over Hilinksi's safety/illegal forward pass. That fiasco perfectly sums up the Chicken program under Muschamp.

Of the potential SEC teams for Kelly to go to, Missouri was actually one of the better ones for us Tiger fans. Much preferable to Auburn, Arkansas, or Florida as he had been linked to. I think it's idiotic that your reason for not pulling for Kelly being "muh SEC". He's a Tiger through and through. He's a local boy that went to HS in Powdersville, earned his Clemson degree, and defeated the Chickens twice, including a great game in Cola in 2017. I will forever love Kelly for pantsing Miami on national television in front of their legendary alumni (Michael Irvin, Warren Sapp, etc.).

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2020, 2:56 PM

Two full seasons in action for the Tigers (not including his redshirt season) plus two years being coached by David Cutcliffe - I have a good feeling we’ll be seeing Brice playing on Sunday afternoons in 2022. Good luck and best of success as you’ll always be a Clemson Tiger!

Feb 4, 2020, 3:02 PM

We will miss you Brice but I am excited about your choice
because you are a QB that needs more snaps. Coach Cutcliffe
will guide you well. Good luck young man and I will watch
your games and pull for you in every game but one, if we
meet.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2020, 3:23 PM

Yes Chase, we will pull for you in all games but one, and that is if we have to play Puke at the end in the ACC championship game. If we have to meet up with you in that game, T-law will have to spank you, and hopefully you will understand and take it like a man, and I believe that you will, good luck to ya, and Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2020, 3:09 PM

You’ll be my favorite player not playing at Clemson. Go Blue Devils! You got a good one!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2020, 4:52 PM

I had hope Brice , and Chalk would go with Jeff Scott ,

Meeeeeeeee, too !!!***

Feb 4, 2020, 9:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Feb 4, 2020, 3:16 PM

Chase can do NFL anytime.

Feb 4, 2020, 3:29 PM

This young man is a class act. Notice how he said he waited until after the final game because he did not want to be a distraction.

Feb 4, 2020, 4:00 PM

A bunch of great heartfelt posts and one stupid one!!

Best of luck to you Chase. You’re a class act!

THAT'S how you handle a transfer

Feb 4, 2020, 3:58 PM

Didn't quit. Stayed the course until the season was over, then met with the coach and thanked him.

He didn't make it all about him or run to the media and complain that he never got an opportunity. I'll always pull for Chase and I think he made a great decision to go to Duke.

Feb 4, 2020, 4:05 PM

Great choice Mr Brice.... You have always been a hero for Clemson and a class act too. You show great character sir, you were raised right !
I will be pulling for you to do big things at Duke and hopefully see you guys in December. Thank You Sir !

Feb 4, 2020, 5:29 PM

Wish you the best - Chase !! One of my favorite Tigers of all time !! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Feb 5, 2020, 9:10 AM

Good luck Chase! You made a great choice with Duke! Hope you tear it up!

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic