Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Elliott impressed with offensive line, TE group out of week one
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Elliott impressed with offensive line, TE group out of week one

Sep 14, 2020, 12:12 PM

Elliott impressed with offensive line, TE group out of week one

Clemson’s offensive coordinator met with the media Monday to break down the latest with the Tigers offense after a 37-13 win over Wake Forest Saturday and going into week two with The Citadel (4 p.m. Saturday/ACC Network). Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 HUGE Takeaways ......

Sep 14, 2020, 1:46 PM

7 man RB group ------ Dayyyum !!!!!

BEAT the Citadel by MORE than Jeff Scott beat them .......... mark that down ...........

null

Re: TNET: Elliott impressed with offensive line, TE group out of week one

Sep 14, 2020, 1:50 PM

Really glad the tight end play was so great. Certainly a big factor with Galloway back, but did the personnel change everything or did the play calling improve ? Galloway was playing vs LSU but wasn't used effectively or extensively in the 2d half, period. I think the play calling vs LSU cost us a lot, if not the game.

Sep 14, 2020, 2:25 PM

My take away of the play calling in last years LSU championship game, I believe it all came down to how aggressive LSU's defense was and knocking our O Line off the ball pretty the entire game. Let's face bc it happens all the time in college FB. We brought what we believed was a capable team for winning the game against LSU, but if we're going to admit the truth, LSU brought the better team that day in that game!!!

LSU was the better that day, but if the 2019 LSU team would have played against our 2018 NC team that beat Bama down, I believe that it would have been a good game, but our 2018 team would have beat the 2019 LSU championship team. And yes, without a doubt I honestly believe our 2018 team would have beat the 2019 LSU team!!! Once our 2018 team come together as 1 force, we rolled over everybody we played leaving no unanswered questions of how good that team truly was. It was said by some that the 2019 Bama team was their best team in their history, and our Clemson team that wasn't given a chance, rolled over Bama in the NCG just as we did in the games leading up to the NCG against Bama's best team in the history of Bama FB, and told the story of how good Clemson was in 2018!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2020, 10:04 PM

Too bad he didn’t mention Taisun Phommachan....I probably didn’t spell that right, but he did pretty well.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic