Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Demarkcus Bowman: "Clemson is built to last"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Demarkcus Bowman: "Clemson is built to last"

Feb 9, 2020, 2:19 PM

Demarkcus Bowman: "Clemson is built to last"

Demarkcus Bowman is headed to Clemson, a program that’s built to last. Bowman was named the 2019 Florida Dairy Farmers Mr. Football by the narrowest margin in the 28-year history of the award following a final round of voting by a statewide panel of high school football coaches and media representatives in December. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Demarkcus Bowman: "Clemson is built to last"

Feb 9, 2020, 2:32 PM

This is a good kid and is a great fit for our culture. Plus he's a bruising runner with track speed. I'm going to enjoy watching him develop and have fun.

He's out of Lakeland Fl in a good conference with outstanding competition.

Check out his senior highlights. This is just ridiculous, no wonder he's a 5 star!

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9322504/5dd80246f56aad0ca477857c

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2020, 3:29 PM

??

Feb 9, 2020, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Demarkcus Bowman: "Clemson is built to last" ]

He's already a full grown man. I realize those were highlights but wow, he made them fellas look like a pee wee team leaving em in the dust.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2020, 3:38 PM

Back when CJ come to Clemson, in his Junior year I said that CJ was one of the best backs I've ever saw at Clemson in all my years as a Clemson fan bc of his speed and escape ability and how fast he was at getting to full speed with just a few steps. In his senior year he done everything as an all around player and he had the records that proved he was a complete college FB RB/WR to ever play at Clemson. Now looking at the way Bowman runs with the ball in his hands with his speed and escape ability, he has a great chance of being even better than CJ, and that is saying a lot. Can't wait to see what he does from the back field at Clemson. And yes ETN is a great Clemson RB with records that may never be touched, but ETN is a straight up great natural RB, and ETN and CJ are two different types of college RBs!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2020, 5:04 PM

From what I can tell, Bowman is CJ with a little more muscle/power. One difference is CJ's ability to cut and change direction was almost inhuman. Both guys have acceleration to max speed that will take your breath away.

I'm totally pumped about Bowman but Spiller's ability to make people miss was historic.

Feb 9, 2020, 5:46 PM

CJ Spiller had awesome running abilities IMO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2020, 11:08 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Demarkcus Bowman: "Clemson is built to last" ]

GT agrees with this statement.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2020, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Demarkcus Bowman: "Clemson is built to last" ]

He will be our starter after ETN leaves.

Feb 10, 2020, 11:28 AM

best wishes KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

This kid is the real deal***

Feb 11, 2020, 9:43 AM

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic