Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dabo has strong message to fans who might boo a QB: They are all Clemson Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 86
| visibility 1

TNET: Dabo has strong message to fans who might boo a QB: They are all Clemson Tigers

Aug 28, 2018, 12:19 PM

Dabo has strong message to fans who might boo a QB: They are all Clemson Tigers

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney sent a strong message to fans who might be pulling for one quarterback over another Saturday when Clemson opens the season against Furman: Pull for each player because they are all Clemson Tigers. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dabo has strong message to fans who might boo a QB: They are all Clemson Tigers

Aug 28, 2018, 12:27 PM

EXACTLY!!!!! What I've been saying all along

Re: TNET: Dabo has strong message to fans who might boo a QB: They are all Clemson Tigers

EXACTLY!!!!! What I've been saying all along

I don't think any fan (with sense) is worried about the QB situation this week, we all know both will play. The next weekend might be a dif story, we'll see just how much KB has improved. I'm pulling for both.

Aug 28, 2018, 5:05 PM

We won’t be able to see any improvement this week. We play Furman. A monkey could pass for 300 yards against them. He lit up Kent st and the citadel last year.

Aug 30, 2018, 4:23 PM

No kidding, that's why I said we'll see the next week.

We dont' boo players we boo coaches who don't...

Aug 28, 2018, 12:30 PM

spend enough time on Tnet to know what we want. Actually, I said 'we,' and I mean them. I've never booed anything about Clemson except firing Danny Ford.

I'm still booing that but just not as loud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about booing the refs?

Aug 28, 2018, 2:26 PM

That's always fun, but I'm sure it hurts more than it helps

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What about booing the refs?

Aug 28, 2018, 7:24 PM

Absolutely correct. No true Clemson fan wants to be classless, and booing the REf is a complete lack of class.

Did he say 3 or 4 TD passes for KB in scrimmages?

Aug 28, 2018, 12:34 PM

Tim Bourret said 4 on Twitter but I haven't listened to Dabo's full press conference yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

I was at the spring game and I don't recall anyone

Aug 28, 2018, 12:34 PM

booing Kelly Bryant even though he was not good that day. I do recall a huge roar from the crowd when Lawrence went in the game. So loud that I actually felt bad for Bryant. Does that equate to booing, though?

Re: I was at the spring game and I don't recall anyone

Aug 28, 2018, 12:43 PM

I would be curious as to actual responses to your question. I watched it on TV and didn't hear any booing. I cant believe anyone actually booed one of our own #### QB's. That's usuck type of behavior, maybe a couple of em sneaked in???

Same here. I didn't hear any booing.***

Aug 28, 2018, 12:52 PM [ in reply to I was at the spring game and I don't recall anyone ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 12:53 PM [ in reply to I was at the spring game and I don't recall anyone ]

I too was at the spring game, and like you, I too heard no booing.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:58 PM [ in reply to I was at the spring game and I don't recall anyone ]

Its kind of like the new hot girl everyone wants a piece of a$$ from. After a few years she gets boring and all worn out and no one wants her anymore. Its akin to infatuation. The appeal wears off over time.

Aug 28, 2018, 12:36 PM

This is EXACTLY what JmanTiger has been saying all along

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 28, 2018, 12:40 PM

Only Coors boo tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 12:40 PM

Coots

I boo Coors, that's terrible beer***

Aug 28, 2018, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dabo has strong message to fans who might boo a QB: They are all Clemson Tigers ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dabo has strong message to fans who might boo a QB: They are all Clemson Tigers ]

They're women also chew tobacco, spit, point the middle finger, and throw bottle among other things!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 12:42 PM

I so agree with the coach. If you are a true Tiger you do not boo our players. Our team works hard to win so be a TRUE TIGER and show them how much we care about them. ALL IN GO TIGERS.

Aug 28, 2018, 5:43 PM

If you are a true Tiger you don't boo other TNET commenters or articles. We are all Tigers.

Aug 28, 2018, 12:46 PM

Boy I sure wish Tajh got this much public backing....

They were quick to boo him.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

SPOILED FANS run off good coaches

Aug 28, 2018, 12:54 PM

We have the best football coach in the country. Our program has never had this level of prominence. Our players graduate and 99.9% represent our University very well. If someone boos a player at the collegiate level they need to grow up. If any of our fans boo this coaching staff after what they have achieved, they are moranic

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SPOILED FANS run off good coaches

Aug 28, 2018, 8:50 PM

If Dabo was to leave bc of what fans may say on an internet chat board would show a sign of weakness that none of us has ever seen before of him. That also sounds a little exaggerated don't you think!!!

Aug 28, 2018, 1:01 PM

Gotta admit I did not hear any booing while in the South Stands. Lots of cheers for T.L., but didn't hear anyone boo K.B. I really dont give a chit whose the Q.B. as long as we win.

And I get he for some reason feels the need to justify his decision to the fans, which he doesn't, but basically calling fans ignorant about what a good QB does or doesn't look like is pointless.

Exactly. Well said

Aug 28, 2018, 2:15 PM

And I’m not sure the context of this article... if he was responding to an actual question regarding booing from fans, ok I’ll give him a pass. But I find it (and the article itself) rather distasteful and offensive towards the fans. That’s just my opinion. None of us would ever boo a clemson player. But a decision that does not give this elite group of young men a chance to succeed and almost gets one of our players seriously injured (hmmm Syracuse game ring a bell?) does not sit well with me.

and what the #### do you know about football?***

Aug 28, 2018, 3:04 PM

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: and what the #### do you know about football?***

Aug 28, 2018, 10:18 PM

He’s an Internet Coach. Give him a break. I mean he’s seen all the practices and everything.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:03 PM

If you're near someone who's boo's, you have my permission to backhand them

Aug 28, 2018, 1:06 PM

Oh, I booed the heeeal out of Rob Spence.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:11 PM

He could hear me boo from Bonneau. Bubble screen right, bubble screen left, bubble screen right, punt.

I think this title's looking for a problem where ...

Aug 28, 2018, 1:09 PM

there isn't one. This team will clearly excel whoever is playing QB. The chances of the crowd booing this season are almost nil. Let's just enjoy this incredibly talented team.

Re: I think this title's looking for a problem where ...

Aug 28, 2018, 1:24 PM

Let KB have a couple of bad drives or throw an INT. You'll hear it. I guarantee it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Re: I think this title's looking for a problem where ...

Aug 28, 2018, 4:33 PM

"Let KB have a couple of bad drives or throw an INT. You'll hear it. I guarantee it."

Do you really think so? I'm not calling you out here. I live in PA so it's rare for me to get to a game these days. I've just always remembered booing being when there has been a streak of poor performance. For instance after a bad year, the first time we saw Chad Morris's new offense and guys were running into each other not knowing where to go. That brought some boos but those went away after the offense got its act together.

If there is any booing, I hope it's just a handful of people.

Yeah. Times the are 'a changin'.

Aug 28, 2018, 4:38 PM

I honestly do believe it. I wish it weren't that way, but it will be. I have little doubt and I hope I'm wrong, because it would be flat out embarrassing and you know it wouldn't play well in national media.

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Yeah. Times the are 'a changin'.

Aug 28, 2018, 5:00 PM

I heard it in section C last year when some wanted to see HJ instead of Kelly. Just a few - but it was there.
??

Re: Yeah. Times the are 'a changin'.

Aug 28, 2018, 5:40 PM

That's sad, I must say. Oh well, I just want to enjoy this season because it should be a great one.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:09 PM

Dabo seems to be going all out to defend Kelly. This concerns me. Why not just let him play and let the fans see for themselves how good he is?

"he doth protest too much" comes to mind.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:22 PM

Folks, and I include coaches, let's don't stereotype, which is an Country tradition it seems. Fans can and will express disapproval at a bad ref call. They can and will express disapproval to a bad throw, esp an int.

Dabo's reference is ok, but he wants only approval and not disapproval on QBs. My opinion, either can be warranted depending on play. A player knows if he made a mistake. Can you imagine a situation where the Tiger crowd applauds an int? Let the crowd chips fall where they will. The QB will learn.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is completely wrong

Aug 28, 2018, 1:31 PM

This is way over the top and inappropriate to a fan base who has given him, the players and the entire department every tool available to be successful. I get he has earned some graciousness but calling out fans for something that hasn’t happened, or at least on the rarest of occasions (usually directed at the coaches), is overstepping the bounds.

Really, a breath-taking comment at the wrong time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO.... Really.***

Aug 28, 2018, 1:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo is completely wrong

Aug 28, 2018, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Dabo is completely wrong ]

Clickbait title by David Hood. I listened to the Dabo press conference and Dabo did not talk about booing per se. Just that we should all cheer for any Tiger that goes onto the field.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Dabo is completely wrong ]

breathtaking huh. hopefully it worked with you.

so what are you actually trying to say?

Aug 28, 2018, 6:35 PM

I truly don’t have a clue other than you’re so much more in the know than me and Dabo is perfect.

Do I have that right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Dabo is completely wrong ]

Not that i necessarily agree with Dabo but he didn't actually mention booing. He said we should cheer for any tiger out there.

I think Dabo gave us everything. we didn't do anything for Dabo that we wouldn't have done for any successful coach. Heck there are only 4 active coaches that have won a title.

A lot of fans never expected us to get back to the level we were at with coach Ford, much less surpass it. Dabo has brought us here, we wouldn't have the best facilities without the wins he's brought us. We have a level consistency that only bama is better.

I guess it's just the cool thing to be offended these days?

It’s really sad that’s even a question that gets asked.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:40 PM

If you’re a true Tiger fan, you should NEVER boo a student athlete that gives his or her all for Clemson University.

Agreed. Some individual must have asked the question

Aug 28, 2018, 2:07 PM

to begin with for Dabo to address it. He doesn't usually accentuate negative things unless asked, then he opines in typical Dabo fashion.

Wrong. Listen to the press conf. Nobody asked a question

Aug 28, 2018, 2:44 PM

at all about booing. The question starts about 9:10 and basically asked how close the two were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not currently in a place to listen. I'll take your word

Aug 28, 2018, 3:24 PM

for it. If that's the case it's kind of disappointing but I guess Dabo is going on the loud reaction to Lawrence when he came in the spring game. But there was no booing of any player unless it came from the first few rows behind the bench that I couldn't hear.

We’re booing the coaches, not the players. And Dabo knows it

Aug 28, 2018, 2:05 PM

None of us are naïve enough to think that Dabo doesn’t know this. Look, us fans have eyes too. We are basing our opinions on what we saw last year and most importantly, the spring game where we saw a clear cut advantage for the uber talented freshman. It’s not Kelly’s fault TL is exceptionally gifted. I commend Kelly for what he did last year and for his attitude and hard work. And because of that, yes, he does deserve to start game 1. But if boos are heard this season, they are directed towards the coaches, NOT the players.

Given what this coaching staff has done for this University

Aug 28, 2018, 3:32 PM

on and off the field, they should be given the benefit of any doubt on any decision. They aren’t going to be perfect, but they certainly deserve not to be booed under any circumstance at this point.

Message was edited by: tigertrain®

Re: We’re booing the coaches, not the players. And Dabo knows it

Aug 29, 2018, 9:41 AM [ in reply to We’re booing the coaches, not the players. And Dabo knows it ]

Any boos directed toward KB would be certainly short sighted. Getting your head rung as KB did can affect a persons instant decision making for some time. In fact, his show of bravado and confidence was an indicator he was actually quite vulnerable for a good while. Watch him talk. He has settled back down. I think he will be fine.

I am speaking from experience. For almost a year after a rather severe head injury, I had just an instant of hesitation which made me think instead of act. My confidence dropped for a good while. In the football game that will really mess with your head.

I predict you will see the KB you saw at the beginning of the season last year except better.

KB, I pray the Lord will protect you both mentally and physically. You are ready. Go Tigers!

Aug 28, 2018, 2:14 PM

I don’t think I can justify ever booing a Clemson player or coach. As Dabo said - We are all Tigers. I will boo a bad call or a blatantly unsportsmanlike action from an opposing player or coach - especially when it happens in our house!

GO TIGERS!!!!!! 4 DAYS!!!!!

Aug 28, 2018, 5:20 PM

THIS ****

Aug 28, 2018, 2:16 PM

All I care about is no matter which QB is out there, the playbook better have all of the plays available. I don’t want to see watered down garbage calls because they are trying to nurse a 6 point lead and rest on the D. Go for the jugular through at least 3 quarters in every game with the 1s, 2s and 3s so we can appreciate the talent that is spread all over the field. That’s the whole reason you recruit the best.

Aug 28, 2018, 3:01 PM

Calhoun is right. I see a bunch on here are TD happy but the previous posts that addresses this and disagreeing with Dabo for saying what was written in the article was completely unwarranted. When you’re a #1 elite team, you shouldn’t even address an issue like this. It gets picked up nationwide and does no good for clemson. Whether there were boos or not, asked the question or not, should have stayed away from it.

Now they’re headlines where it shouldn’t be. None of us are perfect but imo you don’t TD someone for stating Dabo was wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ this

Aug 28, 2018, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dabo has strong message to fans who might boo a QB: They are all Clemson Tigers ]

I'm really hoping that we see multiple packages for our qbs coming into the game. I want to see us have an aggressive philosophy all year long. It needs to become the normal for our O this year. An attacking attitude.

Let's keep our pedal to the metal and see what the 2's can do.

First time I've been dissappointed of Tnet's coverage

Aug 28, 2018, 3:07 PM

I watched the presser and in no way was he talking about fans booing the players. He never said that at all. He just said he hopes everyone supports all the Clemson players all the time.

Also, I haven't heard anything about people booing Kelly Bryant during the Spring game. There may have been some grumbling when he missed open receivers, but Clemson fans were not booing him. This is a false take on a non-story to generate clicks. This article reads like something on TCI instead of Tnet and that's not a compliment.

Re: First time I've been dissappointed of Tnet's coverage

Aug 28, 2018, 3:39 PM

Thank you for the clarification. I’ve seen a couple posts that alluded to this. Can’t wait to get home and listen to it now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First time I've been dissappointed of Tnet's coverage

Aug 28, 2018, 5:06 PM [ in reply to First time I've been dissappointed of Tnet's coverage ]

Yes, agreed. This was done mainly for the clicks. Not much to talk about until the games begin so we get to discuss this until kick-off against Furman.

Aug 28, 2018, 3:26 PM

Tigernet1988

Anybody that replies to a post like this is the worst arm chair Qb imaginable I’d like to see Tre Lamar hit you square in the chest full speed and roll you up like a pretzel!I can’t stand ignorance!!!!!

Aug 28, 2018, 3:34 PM

Coach is exactly right! I’m just as excited about Trevor as the next guy, but we should never boo a player because he got the nod over the guy that we wanted... I’ve had plenty of negative to say about Kelly, but bottom line is he is a Tiger, & he’s the guy Dabo picked to lead us into the field of battle.

Aug 28, 2018, 4:30 PM

Reading this, it seems that the issue of boos was fake news.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The coach never said anything about anybody booing

Aug 28, 2018, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dabo has strong message to fans who might boo a QB: They are all Clemson Tigers ]

He said we should all pull for all players to do well

Aug 28, 2018, 5:12 PM

Nobody who boos at their own players is going to hear Dabo's comments and decide not to boo.

Aug 28, 2018, 5:15 PM

If you are / were an all American please feel free to boo a player, otherwise can it. I'm just glad I don't have thousands looking over my shoulder and booing me when I make a mistake. You want to boo a pro, have at it. These are mature young men, but not full adults and they bust their tails 12 months a year for our entertainment. They also risk their health and well being. Yea you pays your money, but don't embarrass yourself, don't be a coot.

it’s very unfortunate AND

Aug 28, 2018, 5:36 PM

Very unClemsonlike for Coach Swinney to have to make this announcement.

There will be some ‘fans’ who boo Saturday but they really aren’t Clemson. I hope Bryant gets 500 yards passing in this game and the next one as well. I’m all in.

Coach Swinney didn't say anything about booing

Aug 28, 2018, 6:36 PM

listen to the interview. It's just Hood trolling tigernet.

Three Best QB in Clemson History

Aug 28, 2018, 6:29 PM

The 3 best Quarterbacks in Clemson History are:

1. Deshawn Watson 2 National Championship appearances 1 NC victory
2. Homer Jordon 1 NC appearance 1 NC Victory
3. Kelly Bryant 12-2 record, ACC champion w/MVP and a CFP appearance.

Does anyone disagree? If so, why.

Re: Three Best QB in Clemson History

Aug 28, 2018, 6:38 PM

I don’t disagree but there was a kid named Fuller who had a pretty good career. No national championship in college but did ok in the Windy City. Few fans ever believed that Whitehurst would be as successful as he was.
I became a Boyd fan early and enjoyed his stay at Clemson as much as anyone. Tahj really started this run of unbelievable success for Clemson. Agree.

Aug 28, 2018, 7:00 PM

You have to put Fuller at 2. Not sure homer did more than manage the game much like Kb did last year. As for pure qb’s- have to go with Fuller. There’s a reason DW4 got to wear it.

Aug 28, 2018, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Three Best QB in Clemson History ]

I could put Kelly at #4 or #5, at worst.

However, ask the same question on Dec 1, 2019, and he will have dropped one notch due to his successor being more successful and actually being more responsible for his team success.

Our 2019 defense will take a step back, so the offense better be rocking by that point.

Kelly will be a member of IPTAY by then.

Aug 28, 2018, 6:33 PM

Weird that Dabo brought this up.He’s great for Clemson and I love him but he makes 7 million a year... he shouldn’t even pander to the Kelly doubters unless he is trying to convince himself it is the right decision. By him releasing Kelly’s stats it appears he doesn’t

I wasn't aware that our fans booed Bryant in the spring game

Aug 28, 2018, 6:49 PM

If that happened, it was surely a very small minority of the many THOUSANDS in attendance. If any booing occurs in regular games, it is almost certainly from a very small subset of the THOUSANDS of fans in attendance.

Dabo, if you're reading this, please focus on the fact that there were, and will continue to be, THOUSANDS of fans in attendance. These are the people who make it possible for you to have a home field advantage, to have the facilities you requested, to make $7 million a year, and basically give you a job above and beyond your wildest dreams. These are not the people you should be attacking or criticizing.

Dabo is right, fans shouldn't boo student-athletes. But he is wrong to lecture our fans on it, whether it happened or not. We have some of the best fans in college football and don't need him or anyone else telling us how to behave.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Aug 28, 2018, 6:54 PM

Looked to me like Dabo wasn't holding back on KB or Brandon Streeter in the game against Bama when things started to go bad.

No one booed anyone. Dabo is handling this...

Aug 28, 2018, 7:57 PM

Dabo is handling this masterfully. He's doing what he needs to do to appease the majority of the team who support Bryant at this stage for obvious reasons, and he's holding the fan base at bay until such time that he'll unleash TL16 on this championship season.

Aug 28, 2018, 8:34 PM

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney sent a strong message to fans who might be pulling for one quarterback over another Saturday when Clemson opens the season against Furman: Pull for each player because they are all Clemson Tigers. Full Story »

Aug 28, 2018, 8:34 PM

Aug 28, 2018, 8:45 PM

Surly you didn't take that BS to Dabo did you. A little much if that is a fact!!!!

Aug 28, 2018, 9:49 PM

The only time a fan should boo a player is if he seems to be throwing a game on purpose. However, most that are booing in a situation like this are NOT booing the player. They are booing the coach for making a decision for which they disagree. Dabo should know this and not try to put this off in the player. I offer a firm BOO right now toward Coach Dabo for even thinking the fans were booing the player.

Re: only time to boo

Aug 29, 2018, 9:37 AM

What about in basketball? Don't you ever boo when the home team simply holds the ball, burning clock without trying to score?

Kelly did that lots of times last year. Sometimes I'm sure he was coached to do it. So just because it's football, and there might be a QB controversy if we're not careful, we're not allowed to voice our disapproval?

What about when Tommy Bowden could have been more aggressive, with time running out in a game where we trailed by 2, when we could have used our skill players to score a TD, and he played for the FG instead? Passively putting the game entirely on one man's back instead of aggressively using the strength of your team is asking for Boos.

So why is it ok to Boo Tommy Bowden but not Dabo? Didn't Dabo lose the Pitt game for us? Are we not allowed to express our disapproval? We've certainly given him our cheers many times. What do you want us to do when they make bad decisions, be silent?

Some Clemson Fans dont deserve Dabo/Staff or their Success

Aug 29, 2018, 9:29 AM

When Dabo has to make a statement like that, it tells me that Clemson doesn't deserve his talents and we don't deserve the success the program has had the last 7 years...

Don't be surprised that after his kids graduate from Clemson that he moves on to Alabama. Its like biting the hand that feeds you.

Oh well, people are not happy unless they are putting someone else down.

Re: Some Clemson Fans dont deserve Dabo/Staff or their Success

Aug 29, 2018, 9:39 AM

Your closing statement cuts both ways, Chief.

Re: Some Clemson Fans dont deserve Dabo/Staff or their Success

Aug 29, 2018, 9:46 AM

I guess in the eyes of the reader.. Not in the thoughts of the author.

Aug 29, 2018, 6:30 PM

People forget that the players are 18 to 22 year olds. Don't be jerks and boo the kids. I guarantee you they are doing the best they can. Just sit back and enjoy the game.

Aug 31, 2018, 9:31 AM

True Tigers do not boo other Tigers!

Replies: 86
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic