Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dabo fires up the Roy Bus and drives it into a hotel ballroom
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

TNET: Dabo fires up the Roy Bus and drives it into a hotel ballroom

Jan 11, 2020, 5:27 PM

Dabo fires up the Roy Bus and drives it into a hotel ballroom

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney fired up the ROY Bus Saturday afternoon and drove it into the middle of a hotel ballroom. No. 3 Clemson moved its final practice indoors into a ballroom, chandeliers and all. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dabo fires up the Roy Bus and drives it into a hotel ballroom

Jan 11, 2020, 5:40 PM

They've (four letter network) have been berating Dabo on his poor little ole Clemson narrative. This absolutely apparent favoritism and lack of respect for Clemson vindicates Dabo.

Jan 11, 2020, 6:00 PM

I just heard Marty Smith bashing Dabo for playing the lil Ole Clemson underdog card, but we are literally ranked 3rd, they are ranked 1st, almost everyone is picking LSU to win, EsecPN won’t stop talking about how unstoppable this LSU offense is, Vegas has us as a 6 point dog. .........so why can’t we play the underdog card again?

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if those dopes dont want dabo to play it

Jan 11, 2020, 7:14 PM

then quit treating us as if we are just lucky to be there by the skin of our teeth every year..same old crap

GOOD GRIEF !!!

Jan 11, 2020, 6:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dabo fires up the Roy Bus and drives it into a hotel ballroom ]

Dabo should talk about this publicly all he can to tell the media to F off.

Wow. Why not practice at the Superdome?

Tigernet led us astray

Jan 12, 2020, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Dabo fires up the Roy Bus and drives it into a hotel ballroom ]

Forget my aforementioned remarks. After reading ESPN article where Dabo says they had the same opportunity (minus a schedule change) as LSU in regards to facilities I feel duped. Expect the whole story Mr. Hood. Clickbait article really tarnishes the overall product ??

Who Governs This?

Jan 11, 2020, 5:51 PM

In this instance LSU should have been denied the indoor facility. Talk about inequality.

Re: Who Governs This?

Jan 11, 2020, 6:11 PM

Yep. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who Governs This?

Jan 12, 2020, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Who Governs This? ]

It’s not an issue of “who governs this”. Mike Duley and his staff travel out one week earlier than the team to make this plans with the facilities. The dome is having new turf put in and painted, so that’s out. Obviously they did the best they could with what they had.

In any case, does practice on the field vs. an indoor walkthrough this lat in the season make a fiction the outcome? NO

Game will come down to DB’s not QB’s for both teams fellas. Strap in and tee it up!

Go Tigers!

This is the biggest bunch of BS. Send LSU up the road to

Jan 11, 2020, 6:02 PM

their own facility and give us a place to practice. Can't believe there isn't a contingency plan put in place. For instance, let Clemson skip all the media horseshtuff that has to go on and practice in the Saints facility when LSU is finished. Shouldn't have allowed one an indoor facility and not the other in any case. I guess the way it turned out it kept LSU from spying on our outdoor practice. Just hope they don't have access to the ballroom security camera. BS to the max!

Agree! Unacceptable and unfair***

Jan 11, 2020, 6:19 PM

Jan 11, 2020, 6:24 PM

What hotel is the team hotel?

Clemson Team Hotel is the Hilton Riverside***

Jan 11, 2020, 9:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 7:07 PM

In the words of the immortal Dwayne Johnson “Can you smell what the football powers are cooking!?!?”
Yes, yes I can.....it’s called Home Cooking.
That’s what’s going on.

Uh, is the Superdome unvailable?

Jan 11, 2020, 7:20 PM

And please don't anyone tell me the field and/or facility is too fragile to absorb a PRACTICE two days before the game. THAT is BS.

Re: Uh, is the Superdome unvailable?

Jan 11, 2020, 7:25 PM

I would think the Secret Service has the dome locked down until game time. Especially after the attempted break in and shootout there at 3 this morning..

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hah, well . . .

Jan 11, 2020, 8:11 PM

And yet, the team and staff are some of the folks that are going to be there on the day of the game, so given their credentials, having the place on lockdown seems to be rather irrelevant. Have it on lockdown to the same crowd (i.e. anyone not coming to the game).

No way that wasn't resolvable. Maybe there was no will to do it, but no way it wasn't.

We always fill our ballrooms. The event is never small.

Jan 11, 2020, 7:55 PM

The sports pages say we’ve got the biggest balls of all.

Jan 11, 2020, 8:32 PM

Come on........ After reading some of these comments.......??????? Guess what, life's not fair. You do what our head coach did. You put on your big boy pants, you make your own playground, and you make the most of the situation. Grab it by the horns people.... Don't cry out "inequality, inequality, wwwhhhhaaaaa". Go Clemson Tigers!!!!!!

So according to you, we should be supporting LSU's

Jan 11, 2020, 9:10 PM

entitlement?

so they think they are going to walk

Jan 11, 2020, 8:52 PM

off the bus then be handed the title? ...as mike tyson said..everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth..lets see how that plan works out for them

Jan 11, 2023, 6:58 PM

Please don't quote m and m to me...were a football school act like it//////////////////////

Jan 11, 2020, 10:55 PM

I love the title of this article! It speaks volumes to the mindset and attitude of the coaches, staff and players. Just a don't quit, can-do attitude that shows up on the field as well.

Jan 11, 2020, 11:56 PM

Just check out the ballroom and you'll understand Clemson's recruiting magic.

The Saints indoor facility should have been scheduled

Jan 12, 2020, 10:17 AM

for both teams at different times. i don't know who might be responsible for it not being shared, but it is probably just some local LSU fan who was in a position to offer it to LSU.

It don't mean #### !! if this is all it takes to put us at a disadvantage, then we don't belong in the Championship Game. The team easily adjusted and if anything it fueled our fires a bit more.

Dammitt, let's line 'em up and play ! Spot the daammned ball !!

Jan 12, 2020, 2:05 PM

Nyles will play in certain situations. Coach B.V. will determine those plays

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic