Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei has incredible finish to HS career after wins over storied programs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,729

TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei has incredible finish to HS career after wins over storied programs

Dec 16, 2019, 9:10 AM

D.J. Uiagalelei has incredible finish to HS career after wins over storied programs

Clemson quarterback commit D.J. Uiagalelei can claim what might be the best finish to a high school career in prep history, leading his team to the California state championship a few weeks after beating national power Mater Dei. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how you can get more excited following Watson and Lawrence***

Dec 16, 2019, 9:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats to DJ - can't wait to see him in Orange and White

Dec 16, 2019, 9:22 AM

and the occasional purple!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei has incredible finish to HS career after wins over storied programs

Dec 16, 2019, 9:23 AM

The future is indeed bright. Welcome to the Clemson family DJ!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is a good fit for Clemson

Dec 16, 2019, 9:43 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: D.J. Uiagalelei has incredible finish to HS career after wins over storied programs

Dec 16, 2019, 9:47 AM

Just keeps getting better in Tigertown

D.J. Uiagalelei has incredible finish to HS career and drops to #2

Dec 16, 2019, 10:34 AM

Qb.

#Rankings

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 16, 2019, 11:23 AM

Wow, following Watson and Lawrence will not be easy to do, but DJU sure has the pedigree to do it. I wonder if we have ever had a player sign with us from the HS National Champions? If we have, I bet it wasn't the leader (QB) of the team. DJ, I know you can hardly wait to add a College Football National Championship to your HS one!

GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,729
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic