Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson's consistency shows it will still be part of championship conversation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,764

TNET: Clemson's consistency shows it will still be part of championship conversation

Jan 15, 2020, 8:47 AM

Clemson's consistency shows it will still be part of championship conversation

Clemson will have more opportunities to compete for a National Championship. No. 1 LSU defeated No. 3 Clemson Monday night in the College Football Playoff National Championship Game, but Clemson’s consistency ensures the Tigers will still be a part of the National Championship conversation.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Model coach

Jan 15, 2020, 9:32 AM

Thanks for being the class of all your peers.
Thanks for helping us keep the right perspective.

Re: TNET: Clemson's consistency shows it will still be part of championship conversation

Jan 15, 2020, 9:47 AM

Recruiting and depth right now under Swinney are on par with all other elite programs , and better than a few .

I FULLY expect this loss to be the catalyst to another National Championship in 2020 .
Trevor Lawrence and his bevy of offensive talent will be on a different level if I had a guess , and our defense will be looking to prove it wasn't the weak link that it looked like against the LSU Tigers .

Clemson is here to stay , no doubt in my mind .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: TNET: Clemson's consistency shows it will still be part of championship conversation

Jan 15, 2020, 12:14 PM

If I were a betting man, I'd put Clemson in Miami next year.

Jan 15, 2020, 10:04 AM

I appreciated Dabo's shoutout to the academic side, too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Coach Ever***

Jan 15, 2020, 10:10 AM

Jan 15, 2020, 11:51 AM

Pure Dabo. All class. No whining about officiating. No excuses. All positive and all about the players.

Jan 15, 2020, 12:11 PM

The thing is, Clemson has dominated without ever winning a so-called recruiting championship or even being close. This year, the recruiting class is off the charts. Clemson has beaten in dominating fashion such programs as Alabama who regularly signs the best players in the country. So, what happens now that the premier program in the country is finally signing a top class? Sit tight and watch. This should be fun.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,764
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic